Sunday 28 October 2012

What is ethics?
suongI know this is a question that did bother to the ranks of the world's great at all times. Thousands, thousands of books have been written out revolves around this theme. And then thousands, thousands of books on this subject will also be written out in the next few years.
Ethical issues are always lively discussion, and where people are also interested in them. I put this question is because I want to know whether ethics can help me live a life or not – a satisfying life. I would like to know, what can ethics help me in this matter?
As soon as I put the question, I realized that, indeed moral, giving me lots of benefits in life. I noticed that the problem at the heart of morality is the heaven and happiness of man. And I again ask: Ethics can help me how?
The philosopher Socrates said: "living a life of tasteless, it is wasted."The degrees of wisdom and the masters level taught "to know oneself". But I ignored before the advocated. And I care about other things. The Lord Jesus has asked: "has the benefit as if your possession of the whole world, but suffered the loss of the soul?".Yes, I was once taken to be in the world, but I don't pay attention to whether I'm making for my soul to become barren. I was not aware that there is an important issue. The moral issue is did change my opinion, forced me to put it in the correct position. And developed the most plausible to me to start the verification key is myself. Who I am?
The discovery of the truth is not that simple. To make this journey in earnest, I need to have more courage, absolute honesty and determination. Because this is a challenging journey, Orange go, danger and awe. There will be many temptations which I must give up their journey. Therefore, I must persevere and never give up. The astounding achievements in the process of self-discovery has created motivation for me to persist. This journey terminates when I am drawing their last breath.
First of all, ethical and forced me to look back at myself, find out myself and know what really makes me happy. The first ethical issue for me is discovering oneself. If I conduct this work in an honest and brave, I'll discover things that I can't believe that they are in me, things that are concealed inside. I've heard scientists say is I only use 5% of their capacity in daily life, 95% of the rest I've ever used because I have never found them. It is wasted! And as for the others, this also happens. The process is wasted! So, to discover the potential of becoming a leading task for me. I'm a person who lacks morals if I only use 5% of their capacity.
Ethics help me discover to the heights of the potential in me. It made me realize the ideal self perfected throughout his life. It encouraged me to vươt up on its existence alone to reach a higher level of awareness. It helped me make up a life directed to personal perfection and serve society.
The different levels of perception:
The first level of awareness that is aware of its excellence is a core part of human beings. The second level is found to be that strong, help improve themselves can find within myself. The third level is to know exactly what steps to take would be best for the development of capacity, according to the personality as well as his circumstances.
I'm only be genetics, experiences, strengths and weaknesses, their needs, aspiration; and I have the ability to know what is best for me. By I am the only one that method should I choose to reach her goals are appropriate for me, have to correspond to my own needs.
The importance of the change:
The transformation and development of another form in the process of life. If I attempt to navigate the change is as positive, and try to improve ourselves every day, then I will get a full and rich life.
Ways to help us understand it myself:
Understanding ourselves is not to be missed in learning his past. I understand myself as I have a basis for the understanding of my personal and family history. The past does not only mean that the various facts have been going on since I was born so far, but it also includes facts about the effects of my parents, my grandparents, my ancestors before I was born. Their life has affected me more than the relative influence, attitudes and their lifestyle influenced me. From the time I was born until his retirement from the this life, my life was formed by what I've created in the past, sometimes with the metabolism of the mistakes of the past.
The correlation of society is another way for us to understand about myself. If we cross the delicate relationships with family, friends and colleagues, might give us practical information. When I set up the intimate emotional life and communicate with them, I realized that conflict in me. Recognizing how people treat themselves, and understand why people treat you like that is the way to be able to know exactly about myself. This perception becomes an abundant land fertile for change itself as positive. Choosing what I want to do for my life and making it a reality is not that simple. I could not do that if I'm not efforts and have no patience. However, due to the realistic about myself that I can do that.
An indispensable part in finding out his real people is the sense of the way he treats other people. When I try to put myself in other people's circumstances and know what they're feeling, then I realize yourself through other people's recognition of me. Once I do this means I'm on a better understanding of myself, and at the same time I have a better understanding of others. I realize that my actions affect the attitudes of others. If I have a good attitude, then in a certain extent, I was able to create a harmonious atmosphere boasting through its impact on the attitudes of the people around me.
Love love, understanding and empathy are grows from my experience with other people, from the attempt to know what they're thinking, are perceived. As soon as I can share their happiness as well as the suffering of other people, I began to understand and perceive the relation between human beings together. According to this, the tragedy of a man who would become the tragedy of all people and the joy of a people is also the pleasure of everyone. I began to want to help and support people because I noticed that their progress is progress.
When my awareness level to be raised, I found that the sympathize each other is needed, not only in a narrow range as family, friends, but also for a broader range of countries and the whole human race. The tragedy of a country will become the world's tragedies and joys of one nation will become the joy of the whole world.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.29/10/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment