Monday 22 October 2012

Echo seasonal spread.

 
Wind collection blow Light leaves gold fall
Vu spread means Mother heavy full with
Alert hospitality the Father public Nursing Education
Deep grace source Veteran Me people Oh!

In addition courtyard leaves gold has fall, Wind collection blow cold as se on heart people far Made that Me skin Diet, Me on be set flower pink in season holidays Vu spread Alert hospitality.
Make no have place what as home incense Vietnamese Male, place that have I boat, terminals water, line river, have age verse smooth night and have "The mother countryside " hard fig algae frequency, a sunshine two dew burden gong each the Market late, great-grandchildren chiu feed I wise large. And, place that have "The father poor " with roof Hair mix dew, negative silently silence Maybe hun casting give I Management thought live do people give though:
"Ban Welding lack before deficiency after,
Do people I to Me question means situation. "
With I no have Figure Photo what high you, sacred spiritual by Figure Photo of parents. I also Me, on I go mother I has cry it more, seems as bag that conviction, bag hy expectations, bag Me love mother has give I see by the line water face flush Movement on double mound cheek thin dry. Also father people silence silently no said, people no like to I view see drops water face of people, because father I at what also so, Patio transverse firm Bottle and always is place Security residence give I each at tired stuffs in the live.
"Father stand that silence yen no said
Water Eye silently flow back on in
Mother, line rate Movement flush corner Eye
Subscribe view I, on off I go "
I also too very the at to time time robbery loss age Spring of parents. Spring, lower, collection, east four season rotation transfer so that has some time I be in edge her father, visit asked, action member, take worry give people bowl porridge cup rice, support elevate give people in age old ball driver. If no have English expectations season Vu spread the make I also no sitting back to in thought about public father means mother:
"Advanced Vu spread conceptualist Khuang Me father public Nursing Education
Season Alert hospitality fleshy lived love mother virtue tickle employees. "
It so, at pm present on road about home, I get be Message of a people you with content "Vu spread has about, Wish you season Vu spread peace ". Read complete message I rush about room it Quick view old calendars and realize that in July season Vu spread has about it and. I remove all public work to a the, solemn Buddhist altar, light compression incense downs, sitting breathe Light smooth interpolation thought about bag anniversary on by parents to the temple to bow to the Buddha, heard chanting Vu spread, be eat rice vegetarian, be set flower pink. In heart I suddenly rise conviction passionate feelings, Me too, Me strange to on Vu spread warm. I call about asked visit parental health, bag more English phone rings is much my heart beats, at listen to the other end of the line have English response and recognize that is Mother, O Mother! Heart I as jump out of my chest. Even though call about home visit parents is the do often, but every on each Vu spread feelings of I about parents back Movement so intense. There Maybe Figure Photo Vu spread Alert hospitality of on old remained in I until now.
On that I be listen you He told about public thank my parents, the mirror hospitality Workshop of the holy as Venerable Moggallana, Venerable Sariputta, monks painted stubs Tu Hieu Pagodaetc ... I no more do that what to report hospitality fully, because public well of the predecessors has do it very with great that for with I make no can do be. But I think just do parents happy heartDo not to water Eye parents to sad fall because I:
"Who also parents do not do mother cry
Do not to sad to Eye mother heard no?”
Only bag more that stop also has quite enough!
But in the live on still also very more people I has very the or deliberately do give parents to blur rate. That's all no enough, even also more people kill both parent because like have gaming money, like satisfies the selfish pleasures of own.
Alert radio, internet, every on still reported the cases pain heart thought about no can occur in social species people be give is civilization advances. Action action killed their parents, do parents suffering is what that harp also no out action, so that ...
Oh, the world's metal money has do loss go as a direct virtue, Civilized society is pot cover the lies, regardless hospitality to mercy far. Known bag now the spirit on Vu spread new it the harmony in the live, Ingrained on in sense of each I people The most is the younger generation on this.
Metamorphic alienation, loss as a direct virtue is alarming status action in social, because Maybe that for all people Listen action little mind, take a few time time to heard "English expectations season Vu spread”, English expectations that as wake us the who has forget go the father means mother, the who has rated loss go director virtue do people.
Father! Mother!
Two English simple call that high you very the same! Be give we a time be mother knelt at his feet, double leg room ceiling has bag year sunshine rain down back. Be give we kissed double parental hand, double hand has calloused sunshine Wind to in exchange for a smile, conviction amusing give we. Be give we be repentance the mistakes that we has create saddens parents heart, though that people no said.
O the people I far Made are traveled down backOr the who also is running under English call of careers, and the who in working within Management because very the Disclaimer the intensive parents, all together expectations direction about two father of sacred spiritual high you and promised with heart will always etched the father means mother, will no do grieving parents though only is words said very the. For parents with heart compassionate listening to repent of This sincere of we.
The time the Great mother
Enlightened want to make road offspring go
A heart would forever etched
Permeability compassionate parents very abundant.
Vu spread thank double line
I, people always Me in heart Do not forget.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.22/10/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment