Monday 22 October 2012

Lord Buddha was born in TA.

"Human Category Oh! There hay reasonable a the sense treatment new out life!
We birth Oh! A Who of from, of bi, of location, of virtue just production out under Ceiling.
Oh pleased Festival, pleased Festival give Full both some floor heaven, because we birth Oh, a flower flower Dam bloom, a light light strange glare smiles!
This who Oh! Be go about the Male range Mountains Hy-code-particle-coating, because The main place that has out life a Germany Buddha. "
English Theatre that be distilled up how here more 25 that century in Made India India, at Status death Si - Achieve - I just new Welcome life. It is a the conditions hy Property thousand year a early. Both heaven people are pleased Festival Welcome welcome a the Buddha birthday birth, carry back well report, An communication give Word Natural and species people. Because so, on Buddha Dan be see is on Tet of Buddha Education. For with people school Buddha, each season Buddha Dan to, we I no only welcome Welcome the conditions Dan Birth on terms edge Figure form holidays Comfort that also to see deep more information message Germany Buddha like send to give we I by the conditions birthday birth of He.
In Economic France Flower, products Method Add have said: "Germany Buddha out life because a of the people coast is declare Show give we birth treatment Import Buddha Location ant ". As so, the production out hy Property of Germany Buddha place that time is only give we birth see and live be with "Buddha nature " often constant, any birth any Removal available have place each we born. Buddha nature, Buddha Location commentsOr a nature bar Net, a crossbred area Section, feet center, feet fall ..., have very more name by because do the capital no have name, very Figure very Minister, boss throughout Universe head thousand animals, beyond out no time and time time. Give should, have at people I use the of from only the "The it " or "The it " to temporary call. Only at what we I it the treatment out and live member chronic with it the we I self more "It" is the what. Religion self feel information but no can think, no can table . The the Meditation Professor at has stock treatment, the He call by the Fine from as: a branches tomorrow, Princess Spring, member pearl as attention ...
Thai death Si - Achieve - I at new just birth out from hip to of royal post Ma-da, foot step seven step have flower Lotus elevate heels, hand to only heaven, hand left only land, Close DAC iPhone published: "God upper natural lower, only fall toxic religion ". "Self" in here News is "Feet self ", is Buddha nature. On heaven and under heaven, no have what religious you more a nature bar Net often course, silence Maybe constant soi place each we born. At we I more turning about with The main state Status bar Net that, we I also is Buddha. The main because get out what that that after at into director under Veteran Bo threads, Germany Buddha has said: "Strange rather! Strange rather! All both we birth are have a center bar Net often course, only because expectations thought approved fall should on Offer drift roll in birth e ". Germany Buddha has sense treatment, has get out and live member chronic with Buddha nature of The main I, should He is Buddha. Also we I no get out you Buddha available have place I should on Offer rotation in in birth death slopes free. We I is the who and death lang ladder, no bear back about home to excess enjoy Price financial very price of people father old. But we I also be the Security Board is thanks the words teaching gold pearl of Germany The Religion that we I more be I are have a "List pearl you " in cross shirt, a Price financial very price, to and search road back about excess enjoy Price production that.
The main because see be "Average College nature " place each we birth are no other, In St. no more, In ordinary no less, should Germany Buddha has confirmed the: "I is Buddha has into, we birth is Buddha will to ". Here have can see as is a words iPhone language great of of a Tier Religion Master, threads high crystal god pots College in Full the teachers Management home Buddha. For with the religious teachers other, no a the teachers Home what high upper to level to filed death, Credit map up transverse goods with I. Word iPhone published on of Germany Buddha no the only clear Buddha nature available have place each we birth that also said up a information message about the pots College, a the it very appears course and Faculty school. Wallet example, a teacher teachers teaching school game the comments form in industry Professor violation (industry training create the teachers member), the the teacher This would course only hope like all both the school game about after are back into the teachers member good as I, but no a the teacher what back like the school game of I on is school game under I Offer. Also so, if we I crystal tons tu set follow the words Germany Buddha has teaching the like crossbred we I also will into Buddha as He. The word "Buddha e " out means is I Buddha, also have a means other is "The have strains death Buddha ". If we I more earth compensation give particles like Buddha in I on more fresh good the results the Chief Rank Sense will no to is what thought object; only have what is early or Late that stop.
Tong only of Meditation concrete is "Direct only people center, comments nature into Buddha " (only straight center people, see nature into Buddha). Action author like achieve be sense treatment the to get out and live complete Full with self nature place I. By self nature capital bar Net, capital self full enough, capital no birth Removal. In Economic France Privacy Forum, at Luc Team Hue Power listen Economic Kim Cang to question "Applications very Facility head Children birth period mind " consecutive of treatment, Five Team Hoang Rings more be should has said: "There more responsibility center, school legal very useful. If more be responsibility center I, see be responsibility nature I, News call is Staff Lady, is He of heaven people, is Buddha ". At has more in center I have Buddha Location comments, get out self nature the consecutive into Buddha. Give should new call "Buddha News center, center News Buddha ".
Germany Article Ngu Sense Royal Tran Human Tong in Posts Phu Residential Ceiling communication director has Post:
"But in in home,
There to search far.
Human stir a should I search Buddha.
To cup or stylish Buddha is it. "
People time have question said : "Buddha in home no search, search Like Sing out road ", meditation back it deep identity, contains hide more director Management. Department course we I Offer drift roll in Contents director, Tam map, downs rotation born death only because on run follow the virtual Photo side out, be contingent Education Contents Ceiling error drag that forget loss the Buddha constant Property place The main I. Only at what we I it the stop back center dong Driving to turning about live with Buddha nature place I, the at that I is Buddha. Owner policy of Meditation sect Architecture Lam Yen Death is "Counter- the self century, responsibility department the, any Parts excuse prime " (turn back The main I is department the original, no from place other that be). Turn back The main I to examination break out "He Home " it the place I, and more be I is what. Here is a the legal Meditation set very Property useful, Note important to the out author to self reaction Province, soi Reviews back a center, a nature of I, self swim wade on public Lady tu set to get out price treatment constant Property often course, consistent where with crystal god stock treatment after 49 on Meditation the of Germany Buddha under Veteran Bo threads.
In Economic France Flower, Bo slap Often Real Contempt each at meet who, He are supply glass folded hand Amnesty Welcome and said that: "I no dare contempt rate the people, because people coast before after, the people are will into Buddha ". The the University Bo slap at more that "Nhut set we birth period Property Buddha nature " the for with all both we birth under I Eye the He are is the the Buddha like crossbred. As so, if we I through throughout be Management This the we I no bag now dare start center contempt damn a who or self prime about The main a dear I, because all both all people are have place they a nature bar Net, pots College, no distribution Special period level, color skin, English said ...
Each time century concept on Dan Birth of Germany From Accessories Like Sing Sample Ni is more a time more to we I self prompt Alerts I to always more that in The main each people we I have a the Buddha always out Property. Dear Four of we I have can loss, Universe head thousand animals have can Tanks but Buddha nature no bag now loss. At a concept Province sense start up, center we I Security residence on now minutes out in the a the Buddha in I "'s Birthday birth ". In contrast back, if a concept shrine gasoline, mad Island follow Ceiling scene side out, be very Intelligent cover fill the Germany Buddha in I "Active kill ". Here is attention means deep Thuy about the conditions birthday birth of Germany Buddha. Human the conditions birthday birth of He that we I failure experience on deep to through throughout attention means birthday birth of the Buddha in I. If we I like the Buddha in center I always birthday birth the to constant Province, constant sense; because Buddha News is sense. Germany Buddha is a Tier "Full sense ", the we I is filed death of He also to be "Part sense ". Section destination we I tu is from from each step cottage Filter less the Dust Join courtyard si, very Intelligent, disturb brain to give Buddha nature of I on more light show more. Germany Buddha is a Tier Religion Master lead road only entrance. He only give all both we birth more be in each people are have Buddha Location comments constant Property, but we I to self light light torch location Property, break fade screen very Intelligent Meeting at to search road back about with Buddha nature department profile of The main I.
A season Lotus bloom more back about, all people I Buddha on throughout year European four tank are pleased Festival amusing Welcome, Long important the officials holidays century concept the conditions Dan birth vi magic of Who From Accessories, direction about He with a heart Press into religious glass. Review back calendar use about the life of He, we I to voluntary said follow the mirror well high you that, industrious power crystal tons tu school, live constant Province constant sense to gradually back about with feet center President Province, report Temple favor virtue of Word Buddha, is favor difficult Temple. Prayer demand season Buddha birthday always constant Property in all both all people, all both we birth are full into Buddha director.
Male tissue Lam Pi Ni member, Cheers Pros Life lower, Show out Dan Birth, Bon Master Like Sing Sample Ni Buddha.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.22/10/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment