Wednesday 24 October 2012

48 BUDDHA'S VOW A-DI-DA.



May 1: When I become a Buddha, if in the domestic realm, hell, hungry ghosts, animals, time I'm not at home right triangle.
May 2: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the realm of my country, after the common life, and again fall into the three evil paths, I'm not in the chief sensory person.
May 3: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the realm of my country, yellow body not all, of the time I'm not at home right triangle.
May 4: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the domestic realm, body good bad guys not the same, time I'm not at home right triangle.
May 5: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the world do not have to carry the water, at least be aware of the hundreds of thousands of memory na-do-tha life (wealth of life) I do not in the Chách person sense.
May 6: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural in my world countries, such as the Heavenly label, at least clearly see hundreds of thousands of memory na-do-tha world of the Buddhas, while I'm not in the chief sensory person .
May 7: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the realm of my country, not the macho God, at least hear and life over all the teachings of hundreds of thousands of na-blockers by-tha Buddha, the time I not at home right triangle.
May 8: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the domestic realm I not approved by Tha care, at least know the mind of all living beings, in the hundreds of thousands of memory na-by-tha world, time I'm not at home right triangle.
May 9th: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in my world countries, such as Spirit sufficient information about a concept, at least passing out hundreds of thousands of memory na-by-tha world, while I'm not at home Right triangle.
May 10: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the realm of my country, there is the concept of attachment grab dependents, I am not in the right sense.
May 11th: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the realm of my country, not the head, patience for the rest of my passing, while I'm not at home right triangle.
May 12th: When I become a Buddha, if clarity was limited, at least as shown through hundreds of thousands of na-do-tha world, and I'm not at home right triangle.
May 13th: When I become a Buddha, if the life span is finite, at least a hundred thousand memories na-do-tha lives, while I am not at home right triangle.
May 14th: When I become a Buddha, we Thanh Van in the realm of my country, counting if anyone knows how much oil is immeasurable Pratyekabuddhas gay counted in hundreds of thousands of lives, while I am not in the chief person sense.
May 15th: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the realm of my country, a limited life span longer than people have committed to my own prayer time in the chief sensory person.
May 16th: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the domestic realm, there are people who hear the word evil time I'm not at home right triangle.
May 17th: When I become a Buddha, if the countless Buddhas cross the world, such are my praise proclaimed title, while I'm not at home right triangle.
May 18th: When I become a Buddha, the cross being, credit center open, like the birth of my realm, ring 10 anniversary, if not born, I'm not in the chief sensory person; except thine make me sleep , also destroyed by the Dhamma.
May 19th: When I become a Buddha, cross them birth bodhicitta legal, religious merits, voluntary birth on the realms of my country, to the time of death, if I had the same mass embodiment, the time I do not in the chief sensory person.
May 20: When I become a Buddha, the cross being heard my name, remember my realm; and religious merit, dedication even care, want my birth to the domestic realm, and if not satisfied, the not at home right triangle.
May 21st: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the domestic realm, all such full thirty two generals multiplication, while I'm not at home right triangle.
May 22nd: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva in other realms born on my country, end were decide to upset Nhut born appointment origin, except for the four private chapel, in goods, because being that luteum prayer, religious merit, get all of the species, throughout the world, cultivating the Bodhisattva, offerings cross the Buddhas, boundless civilized beings, making all stand where religion supreme enlightenment, super administrator of the normal level, the money cultivate Great Vows of Samantabhadra, if not like, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 23rd: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in my water realms, admit divine power of Buddha, which offerings cross the Buddhas, during a meal, if you do not come across countless countless memories na -do-tha world, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 24th: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in the realm of my country, when the in previous cross Buddhas, their merit, like offerings, if not exactly as you want, I do not house right triangle.
May 25th: When I become a Buddha, if Bodhisattvas in the realm of my country, not Nhut where, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 26th: When I become a Buddha, if Bodhisattvas in the realm of my country, there are diamond body Na-la-acting, while I'm not at home right triangle.
May 27th: When I become a Buddha, in the realm of my country, all belongings of multiplication of natural, brilliant colors are clean, very good range, can not know, oil is the natural label. If people know the identity of those things to be clear, I am not in the chief sensory person.
May 28th: ​​When I become a Buddha, if Bodhisattvas in the realm of water, oil little merit Nhut, such that said is high tree ashrams four percent want to do-weeks, infinite optical excellence, I do not house right triangle.
May 29th: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva in the realm of my country, if life over, reciting, preaching economic measures without wisdom eloquence, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 30: When I become a Buddha, if anyone of intelligence eloquence of Bodhisattvas in the realms of my country, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 31st: When I become a Buddha, the realm of pure water, where soi see all the immeasurable wealth of real world from recommendations in the ten directions, as seen my face in the mirror in the morning. If not so, while I'm not at home right triangle.
May 32nd: When I become a Buddha, in the realm of water overflow from the ground up to nowhere, floor flower palace pond, all things are infinite amount of treasure and hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries, the general agreement that city; wonderful things are beautiful, fragrant burst all cross the world. Bodhisattva places fragrant smell to it, the practice of the Buddha. If not so, I'm not at home right triangle.
May 33th: When I become a Buddha, the human beings in countless real world from recommendations in the ten directions, my clarity refers to the body and mind, the body and mind, they are softer soft natural goodness, if not so, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 34th: When I become a Buddha, the human beings in countless real world from recommendations of the ten directions, hearing my name that the unborn are not legal entities, and the subject of intensive-of-charge, while I do not in the chief sensory person.
May 35th: When I become a Buddha, the woman in countless real world from recommendations of the ten directions, dear gladly develop bodhicitta, to hate the female body. If, after the public network but also as a human female, I'm not in the chief sensory person.
May 36th: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva in countless real from the world conference of the ten directions, hearing my name, often the virtues, until a Buddha. If not so, while I'm not at home right triangle.
May 37th: When I become a Buddha, multiplication natural in countless problems from the world conference of the ten directions, hearing my name, at the end of worship, size of land planted, dear gladly cultivate the Bodhisattva, the gods and life are respected person. If you do not like, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 38th: When I become a Buddha, multiplication natural in the world I want clothes, good clothes and lawful in a row in his or her mind to the body. If you have to cut and garment dyeing washing, I'm not at home right triangle.
May 39th: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication of natural goods in the realm of my country, enjoy the joy of life as it take gonorrhea monks, long I was not in the chief person-sense
May 40th: When I become a Buddha, if the multiplication arbitrary natural world country I want to see the immeasurable world testing of the Buddhas of the ten directions, time immediately clear where in the golden tree, just as you like , as seen my face in the mirror in the morning. If you do not like, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 41st: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva them in the other world to hear my name, from which rings until a Buddha, but the base was missing bad, I'm not in the chief sensory person.
May 42nd: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva, in the world of hearing my name, are all freed eighty. Eighty head, during a concept, offering countless real from the recommendations of Buddha Buddha, without losing mindfulness. If you do not like, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 43rd: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva in the other hearing my name, after the deaths general birth and honor, if not like, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 44th: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva them in other ways to hear the title me more excited openings, cultivating the Bodhisattva, all sufficient merit, if not like, when I'm not at home right triangle.
May 45th: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva in the other hearing my name, are as limited as eighty, eighty head until the time of the Buddha, usually seen countless real from meeting all Buddhas. If you do not like the time I'm not at home right triangle.
May 46th: When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in my country want to hear legal realm, the associated legal nature to hear it. If you do not like the time I'm not at home right triangle.
May 47th: When I become a Buddha, if Bodhisattvas in the world, hear my name and did not be any retrogression level, time I'm not at home right triangle.
May 48: When I become a Buddha, if Bodhisattvas in other world hear my name, did not immediately get to the most negative effects of the ring, in Buddhism not immediately place be any retrogression order, while I'm not at home right triangle.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.25/10/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment