Sunday 28 October 2012

Search For Buddha.
Search for Buddhism, at one point I thought was simply that I go looking for the Buddha story. not randomly search which I think, by saying this is my mother. That day I was young, every up my mother pagoda and often leads to me that her mother went looking for the Buddha.
Eight years old, I had enough to understand he is Buddha, and how he Found to do? But when it came to the pagoda, looking at his face from the light perspective, aura emits, look who's around our cult, I felt out of place him there was something very sacred, and there's a strange appeal, I also carries a bit more curious from there.
The dates for drifting slowly away, everything gradually also familiar, I feel happy and close each time to the temple, every hearing the bells into the Bank deeply listen, I feel the trade body seems to wander. The voice of my mother has always been my companion, my MOM also never explained to me why I and my mother with seeking Buddha, by the age of the food no less disturbing, my mom understands that despite the explanation, I would not understand what, MOM to me from time to time would understand and feel through loves and the stickbecause understands that the strength could only start from the heart.
And then I came up with GĐPT, learned the first lesson of Sakyamuni, to hear the story of his ancestor, the Dhamma that the magic of the Buddha himself, and his success, saying "I am the Buddhas have the beings are Buddhas will" be the Daariimaa explained, I suddenly understood the voice of my mother that day, I go in search of Buddha, I implied that I'm going to find me, to find the foot as the Buddha's name where the main concern, I'm also surprised to hear that the body and the mind of its effect is not real, because it is the charm of many lives, and save the last winged man is advancing on a hybrid construction of it. Also really easy when life around so much temptation, when one's own mind is not pure is it to create a firewall prevent the inherent evil. To change a habit, a way of thinking that is hard to reach the ultimate goal which task. To do it at an affordable price to have belief and faith is paramount, go into the new Leaders found themselves small, margin even, I am also in need of everyone's granted to together of tones in order and above all is to find the path of the main consciousness that people always desire.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.29/10/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment