Thursday 31 January 2013

OUR OWN COMPASION MOTHER HANDS.




Bottle hands these lumpy black lightening, beneath the skin with a hard childhood. Mother's hands are no longer smooth like maiden. So that I not for resentment or complaint. I say "hand me the bottle in exchange for smooth hands"!
My mother is all, my mom was always tolerance as the singing fervently about the mother that the musician or written. Cool and calm. Just because life is hard, I don't want the serial garden kham path field with the remote controls from early on.
The aunt at home to go to school. The thought of my mother's hands have helped children trying out every step of the way. The fear of the unworthy of the Poles that I endured for the child. With older children over the years, to go beyond, the weekend of her ladies. But each time, the mother's hands loving child care as a small child. My arms tightly held rice falter ingrown, just committed tidy on backpacks to the offer of accommodation as a gift with you. My arms back waving goodbye, sitting on the car but you clearly see the calluses as many arms as well. The attempt to not betray me.
The child's mother dream constants have a smooth double as hands of the mother of the youngest with fingers will ring whether Blue sapphires. Or will her hand as host with long fingers, thon, not smooth but black does not burn like my arms. The children loved her mother more than knowing how many. The soft ride that robbed him of his mother. Do not hand the bottles as well, not lightening black because the do not have the right to do the lawn, the rains stood back on every attempt to get paddy land rice, the evening was put in a barrel of water.
Arms not beautiful but with no hands would. Her hands were put to death by the mirror in the morning and modest. The calluses on the other child did well to try and try to know how.
Mother's day has come, many people will shop for his mother. But don't shop full of fresh flowers mother because his mother had been told "my arms are not intended to hold the flowers". The parents will guess from the United "success" and a ring of blue sapphires. The parents love it. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.31/1/2013.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment