Saturday 15 September 2012

Learn witness


FOR Burial


SUPPLY KIEN like?









Posting the artist died, continued: Exploring death until burial also how ants?
ask venture to quote plate preached by Venerable Thich Giac Hanh in 54 Buddhist retreat Furniture Hoang Phap Pagoda, Amitabha (VCDs Drugs Or), when the witness, if we touched on the human body, the heat does intermediate gold being there, if heated at the top of the head is saints, in heaven, in the chest is back, the abdomen is hungry demons, in the knee is the birth, in the soles of the feet is hell.
Forestry Network (dying)

time (dead )
witness
Keep holy text they present pre

Common human mind any crazy

ie favorable rebirth

Holy Celebrities natural birth

Nhon mind hungry demons being
饿
you born all the glass

Hell denied care

life difficult one knows the future, to choose life are comfortably well off physically and mentally forever all. Because mankind is governed the operation of Heaven and Earth created in that time, so people can not escape the cycle: birth, old age, Sick and Tu.
Thus, humans are born element in human life one inevitable, when birth parents each person each scene, each different way, as a result of our industry with the Creator arranged that out, then when die no one is the same and people are living beings who do not know will die, people die soon because young life, elderly people die because life expectancy.
Moreover, we know death will make the dead to extreme suffering, the loss of a loved one. Since then, all the life we have now is only temporary, including ourselves, not our own forever. If people know the way to practice Buddhism to escape the cycle of birth and death forever, and they will benefit immensely.
way, quote for the moment of death, but when the network can not be reborn Western bliss as follows:
1. kinds of people recite at normally elaborate Buddhist concept not be mature, to the time of death but pray adjuncts Western bliss, but for the most seriously ill can not care Buddha, the not compel Buddha and also met relatives mournful scene crying cause obstacles, so that the same network can not be reborn Western bliss, which must fall strayed into the realm of suffering.
2 . - Have the class recite normally elaborate Buddhist concept yet to be mastered, to the time of death is very good support for Buddha coast. But this mind of capital crazy erotic attachment of the world just to make before his wife and children, property ... not single-mindedly Western prayer being bliss, then when the general network can not be reborn Western bliss, but to back fall lost in the scene world rebirth.
3.-class people recite at dawn often, but only for spacious homes, long happy life, until death only fear of death, the only hope for patients fast relief, but do not care for born West bliss, then when general network can not be reborn Western bliss, the latter will depend on the evil karma and afflictions away decision fall communicate in the three evil paths map.
addition, the quote for the moment of death, but when the network is Western rebirth bliss as follows:
As for the coming of death, the people in most families know about Buddha to support the concept and farewell god of the dead are reborn, not mournful cry to god of the most common network Buddha walking on the path to rebirth in the West bliss, bring good results as expected, because the consciousness of people about to die undisturbed to taken to fall communicate on local jail or fall into the evil paths hungry ghosts, animals in place of suffering.
Moreover, people normally do not have faith prayer Buddhist concept of rebirth, but when death met good knowledge
and Relatives people in families not mournful wailing, Nhut mind Buddha to support the concept, making the center the dying happily reborn Western bliss Buddha Amitabha to lead in accordance with his forty-eight great vows .
the way, quote 48 great vows of Amitabha Buddha following:
http://www.tangthuphathoc.net/tinhdo/48loinguyenphatadida-dichtho.htm


48 Great Vows of Amitabha Buddha
Translate poetry - 1995
Van Van
Thich Minh
Khanh Anh Pagoda Paris Posted in Ceremonial Chanting from page 159 to page 172.
Nguyen First: I was,
So my country's pure water,
breast self demons, animals,
that are not born into this place.
Former SECOND: This pure precepts,
Woman with her ​​daughter citizenship course.
Persons in the goodness and natural, the
same types of animals need special training.
saw all goods being sensed,
maintenance Seven former joint United.
NGUYENTHU three: the people of the Buddha,
when to eat, turns out to be ready.
Noble Furnishing weapons, used as a,
hundred dishes delicious from shopping elsewhere.
Eating and gas immediately, may
not need to wash, to clean hard.
Highlands WEDNESDAY: people in the country,
For clothing, towels, combs, crowns, shoes,
see the airline turns enough to ,
Needless to purchase from dry, from air very pleased.
Nguyen THURSDAY: borders within local interests,
From the land by up to nowhere.
saw the level of electricity supply,
with is fruit pond river house.
things that are like weapons,
and three precious natural flower fragrance.
Cooperation forming another bear,
Improve jewelry, annoying party.
scent that broke out across enough,
The ten-level public enjoyment.
Beings vows over,
information and ideas, to rebirth.
Primordial FRIDAY: good citizens.
Trading glass together you reveal intestine.
no word back discord,
no contention is not hate, born of struggle. Nguyen SATURDAY: People born in water, no previous heart UE obscene. Neither has nature consistently crude, Same as angry, confused, foolish, Nguyen Thu EIGHT: keep good thoughts, every road now, shop surf shop. If one wants say what the other person understand the instant from feces. heads NINE: we people charity, Tai not listen to things that do not heal. Having evil self, karma has anonymous. heads TEN: beings for, Illusory body is dreaming alone So please no responsibility for the, Emptiness desire, all laughing. Principle Eleven: First, who, though Imagine a yellow health. serious face adjustment of fees, in short, beautiful, not just because. Nguyen Twelve: ten world, God, goodness, and other animal species. incarnation of the realms of communication, they sit Pratyekabuddha sound hit coincide, Sitting meditation, take heart citizenship, age Agreement together it much. Did not know is how many thousands, wanted, memory lives more difficult. thirteen: Compassion, mercy, on the prize. Agreement together tomorrow night population. Without awareness of the balance, in Anyang Korea as sand. raw Fourteen: every citizens, I feel the same longevity complimentary free. It's scary to know people, living longer limitless, boundless lives hill. fifteen: population purity, Head in the house natural nature. Ly Chu thought disorder chaos, Dac non-discrimination condition of Nibbana. offered Sixteen: Info on people, fun life that are enough. Rather contract with the monks, they part outflows such as the hill. Seventeen: when I become a Buddha. would theoretical teaching experience was born. Makes integer prime, the more I preach perfection one. Nguyen eighteen: chemical pregnancy realms Fitness. Persons who are elected to carry the message. Of things past lives, distant look, plenty of life to know the needle being. Nguyen Nineteen: being memories of thousands of, Dac divine natural humanity Optical. Seeing the entire universe ten. glared interdependence of the world to the wall. Nguyen TWENTY: Western people, God Turkish prime listening distance. The vow hammer out. hundred thousand Australian Buddha export for iPhone . primitive a: multiplication domestic natural Tha mind is not wrong, but each animal in mind, Cross the spiritual world outside of virtue, primitives TWO: being national level, Spirit continue attained enlightenment line play, contained world where where, Pass a circuit, the more quickly the time flew, primitives BA: when I become a Buddha, his real title ten. Buddhism and public praise, while the people in the country my kingdom forever. natural, multiplication with animals, reciting for real success. Sanh fun gentle heart, witnesses will flower yellow lotus birth. primitive four: luminous shone, where a wonderfully clear head. the sun and the moon, however, is clear not by clearance. antiderivative make: my halo players, all in the same place at the turning lane God, in the same animal, of that row is start sincerity refuge. Nguyen function: any mercy, interesting, cross the universe and so on. Thanks aura refers to the body, from the mind than nature people heaven. primitive SEVEN: money, people, and desire to Bodhi Mind steadfastness son . Clerk Paramita advertising false, How much merit does not it, When life-fulfillment, Yes I will and good grades up. Optical Zoom to rebirth, Deng doing Bodhisattva resource Us committees. function EIGHT: Thien, Nhon universe, Listen shopping list I reserve eagle, Huong flower wish splendor, chalky, make the offerings to the Tathagata. Created Tower, Self, pure lead boys, good work of minds I. Thought is always a full day only, I guess it will be worth my country immediately. primitive NINE: Nhon, Thien ten realms, sloping If your heart out beside her. understand I collect thoughts she, Lam will post birth for Us states except those beats mixed with disabilities, with the Dharma to despise his who brought sin into the Avici hell life imprisonment. THIRTY: Compassion, Nhon animals In the cross unpredictable universe. Previous make me usually after hearing the name of Buddha to show supply opening. Bridges repentance, over son, presented close, raw healing, the Buddha butt born. witness to being healthy. out of the difficulty of delivery. Nguyen BA: money, ten scenes, Hear My Name prostrate on. Vui that From Bodhi well, reverently, heavily praised Nguyen Ba diet TWO: cross world, woman bored daughter. Play mind my credit reciting, Body as women to avoid recovery multiplication. Nguyen Ba BA: we new people to, than unborn real time to see instant gains also result unionists, Except the four principles of birth I will help for the facility. mine tha the spiritual function. Hanh from the bodhisattvas are refined, longer that spiritual strength dread of households communication. So he diligently progress, the same credit beings Bodhi mystical initiation , cessation, Samantabhadra, tons more wins to implement. Nguyen Ba FOUR: civilians in the country being used enough anyway. wish will like liquid How much karma three lines from the carrier. Nguyen BA: Bodhisattva, For offerings to the Buddhas everywhere, Chinese motherland, communication, pearl, went over all, just most of the meal. underlying BA: thousands of treasures, For the consecrated offering to the Buddhas, Testament shall meet immediately and also throughout the domain of not lunch. Nguyen Ba SEVEN: who just recited, or life over to serve the same business letters, post intelligent arguments, A Bat with home, supreme good location. former BA mind: faculty legal, even if the telecom, full of wisdom, which meant doing the same with the French sound wonderful Although profound are the same. Nguyen BA NINE: foreign medium Bodhisattva, I feel a strong need baht. Everyone are all metal, three two generals good distribution of colors. theory France take over Buddhism, also in the as Buddhas contemporary. Nguyen Forty: My Country. Completely clean, shining color. Chu Bo slap likened want to see, the Buddha is seen not exaggerating, DOM in Buu life is out, Landscape punishment as a mirror. Nguyen FOUR: all the merit, Bodhisattvas not completely, Deng heard, Post found ashrams, superior to four thousand Na. Nguyen FOUR TWO: updated appliances, Korea I damage the compliance intelligent. luminous beauty beautiful, natural oil not look head shape. vow FOUR THREE : everyone in the country. Directive seek hear French, Beijing. Naturally integer prime, do not invite ordinary world. Nguyen FOUR FOUR: Van, Pratyekabuddha In the I have attained compassionate. Hao show that very short, sea, of French lectures across the United. Nguyen FOUR: Drop the Bodhisattva, Hear my name, tons of worship that are allowed provinces, The spirit of liberation blessings reward you. like offerings to the Buddha, the Dharma in one's life around Ha sa. though the road very far. Meditation The body does not communicate na not leave. Former FOUR SIX: religious Bodhisattva, On tha way to hear my name, Refuge refined last attack, to restore equality meditation four former, Dac legal tolerance throne Chief Deng sense see trade levels Tathagata. Nguyen FOUR SEVEN: as so, Tha the Bodhisattva of this country. sauna any Scout second, and not pass on deep high status. the tub: Treasure specimen. Tha the Bodhisattva kowtow refuge. Chu he obtained the signed integer, first, second, Tam, Tolerance Compassion Holiness. Buddhist teachings of wisdom measurement and Cross plan towards the head guide beings Once the French Tibetan Prayer bathtub, Realm natural vibratory six dishes. flowery scent poured down entirely into Nowhere hours make Tathāgata. Namo Amitabha Buddha http:/ / www.tangthuphathoc.net/tinhdo/48dainguyencuaducphatadida.htm 48 The Buddha Amitabha's Vow Level In Infinite Life Sutra 1. When I become a Buddha, I was hell, hungry ghosts, animals, I did not take the throne right enlightenment. 2. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness my country after the general network also returned three evil paths, I did not take the throne tired senses. 3. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness I did not have water, solid gold, I did not get seated right triangle. 4. When I become a Buddha, excellent water every natural goodness I did not have bad body beautiful, I did not take the throne right triangle. 5. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness I did not know sufficient water network, a minimum of awareness of what is in the hundreds of thousands of memory na tha life I would not take the throne right triangle. 6. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness my country there is minimal natural label is seen hundred thousand memories na tha realms of Buddhas, I did not take the throne right triangle. 7. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness I did natural ears, at least listen to the sermon of the hundreds of thousands of memory na by tha Buddhas and not life over all, I would not take the throne right triangle. 8. Suppose that when I become a Buddha, natural goodness I do not forgive the mind, at least know the mind of sentient beings in the hundred thousand memories na tha realms of, I would not take the throne right triangle. 9. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness I did not sense sufficient water, at least about a concept through to hundreds of thousands of memory na tha Buddhist country, I did not get seated right triangle. 10. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness my country if born unthinking attachment heart, my body did not get home right triangle. 11. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness in my country, there remain from the decision to kill, I did not get home right triangle. 12. When I become a Buddha, the clarity is limited, at least not in reference to the hundred thousand memories na tha realms of Buddhas, I did not get home right triangle. 13. When I become a Buddha, the life span is limited, at least hundreds of thousands of memory na tha life I would not get home right triangle. 14. When I become a Buddha, Thanh Van in my country that people count, rings beings in the realms of the observatory are a common bothered Pratyekabuddha together count for hundreds of thousands of lives that know the number, I did not get house right triangle. 15. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness my country no one can limit the amount of life-unless they are committed to short-term self at will. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 16. When I become a Buddha, the natural goodness my country, but also to hear the word evil, I did not get home right triangle. 17. When I become a Buddha, ten countless Buddhas not are praising honored title I did not get to sit at my right senses. 18. When I become a Buddha, sentient beings in the ten directions will believe lust adjuncts home I ring to ten thoughts, if not born, I did not get home right triangle. 19. When I become a Buddha, sentient beings in the ten directions the mind of bodhicitta, the merit criteria of the mind vow like the birth of my country. At their joint network, and mass around out in front of them. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 20. When I become a Buddha, sentient beings in the ten directions hearing my name, remember my country, in the realms of faith, at the heart dedicated to the birth of my country without being satisfied, I did not get the right feeling. 21 . When I become a Buddha, full of natural goodness I did not have water thirty two general goodness, I did not get home right triangle. 22. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva in the realms of others born in my country ultimately all to upset Nhut beings processor. Except the four in chemical atoms, because being that wearing armor luteum contain merit of all, go through the Buddhist Bodhisattva practice, offerings to the Buddhas of the ten directions, civilizing constant sa countless beings making them stand where directed district unsurpassed feet, beyond the actions of the trivial class, the money cultivate Samantabhadra merit. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 23. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva Buddhist in my fluid god power offerings to the Buddhas, between meals if not across a multitude of countless memories na tha world country, I did not get seated right triangle. 24. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in my country in front of Buddhas show their merit, if things used to make offerings there is not enough as you like, I did not get home right triangle. 25. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in the water I did not can show said Nhut set where I did not get home right triangle. 26. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in my country there is Vajra body Na is crazy, I do not get home right triangle. 27. When I become a Buddha, natural goodness and all things pure stately home I lit up strange special identity because of the good thing that no one knows, oil is a natural numerical label that differentiated it is I did not get seated right triangle. 28. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in my country, rings to merit little way the light not seen Life ashrams very high amount of four hundred and want to make, I did not get home right triangle. 29. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in my country, if you read the business speaking life over the law and did not eloquence, wisdom I did not get seated right triangle. 30. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva's wisdom, eloquence in me but a limited amount of water, I did not get home right triangle. 31. When I become a Buddha, water purification boundless inspiration that all wealth of the world is inconceivable Buddhas of the ten directions, such as mirrors light up your face, if not so I would not get home right triangle. 32 . When I become a Buddha, from the ground up to nowhere, palaces, castles, ponds, flowers, all things in the water I have used countless treasures, hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries work together into beautiful more exotic natural goodness. Perfume was rushed limitless world of the ten directions. Bodhisattva heard scent practice Buddha. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 33. When I become a Buddha, infinite beings of any species from the world conference of the ten directions, my clarity refers to the body of, themselves need mollusks than natural goodness. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 34. When I become a Buddha, the beings of countless real world from conference ten hear my name but not the unborn Bodhisattva of legal persons, the total charge, I did not get home right triangle. 35. When I become a Buddha, every woman boundless mercy of the real world from meeting the ten heard the name I gladly like Bodhi mind to hate the female body, if after death but also birth relatives woman I did not get home right triangle. 36. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva in countless real world thought the world of the ten directions hearing my name after the common life are often the virtues of Buddhist religion. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 37. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness in countless real world from meeting the ten heard the title I and in stature planted ground bow shoulder Transmission gladly like Bodhisattvas, gods and life are respected . If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 38. When I become a Buddha, of natural goodness I want are custom clothes immediately prayer to, beautiful costumes lawful as Buddhist merit expect natural wear on the body. If washing dyeing to garment cutting, I did not get seated right feeling. 39.Luc I become a Buddha, of natural goodness my country at the age of pleasure, such as pirated bothered to take a monk, I did not get home right triangle. 40th. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattva arbitrary countries I want to see very solemn Buddhist water purification consecutive ten, satisfaction, are inspired by the seen in precious trees, as his face reflected in the mirror in the morning. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 41. When I become a Buddha, the bodhisattva in the country of the other hearing my name, since that time the Buddha if the body lacks bad not full, I did not get home right triangle. 42. When I become a Buddha, the bodhisattva in the country of the other hearing my name are all witness is pure liberation eighty, around for a while, offering countless inconceivable Buddhas Buddha, without loss of attention to the regulations. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 43. When I become a Buddha, the bodhisattva in the country of the other hearing my name, after the moment of life being precious. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 44. When I become a Buddha, the bodhisattva in the country of the other heard the name I'm glad cheering practice Bodhisattva sufficient merit roots. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 45. When I become a Buddha, the bodhisattva in the country of the other hearing my name are all documents be eighty-class spectrum, remaining in this eighty time a Buddha is often seen countless inconceivable all Buddhas. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 46. When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in my country depending on each person's aspiration to hearing natural law immediately heard. If not so, I did not get seated right triangle. 47. When I become a Buddha, the bodhisattva in the country of the other hear the title I did not immediately get to upset any retrogression, I did not get home right triangle. 48. When I become a Buddha, the bodhisattva in the country of the other hear my name did not immediately filed Nhut ring, second ring and third ring method, where the Dharma not immediately be bothered any retrogression, I did not take the throne right triangle. Namo Western Ultimate Bliss World University Of Great Compassion Buddha Amitabha short, Buddha Amitabha, with 48 great vows, his immense merit, by the great compassion of the great prayer benefit others. He had to give up all the noble houses to religious vows when a Buddha, in the a glorious realm dignified, to sentient beings. Over a period of time results, Health Issues, district brilliant appearance as He vows Back to the Learn the death until burial offerings such comments? Please briefly written as follows: If you have people who are seriously ill or in the future will fall, relative to clean up the bed sick for dressing nicely and for the sick clean, special, book a table flower offerings to the Buddha, and also his precious time to Ton Duc nuns, (if there is more the concept households as possible), to chant for peace and repentance for the sick. addition, should prompt the patient always thought: because, this time very weak health, business can only be heard and can not recite. During the time a patient is dying, the family should not be mournful cry, but faint heart with you and nuns, the household concept to Temple reciting Amitabha Vía ceremony and economic Amitabha.




















































































































































































































































































By the way, please quotes in The Rite of Chanting as follows: Bat Nhut the basic karma attained born in the Pure Land Da La Ni: repatriation rebirth Let the Western Pure birth scene, nine flowers Sen Cha Mother, unborn flower that Buddha witness, Bodhisattvas any rot friends. ORDER Where Y and worship from refuge in the Buddha, please pray beings, under the, ultimate heart. Self refuge in France, please voluntary beings, through clear of intellectual organs such as the sea. Self refuge in the Sangha, please pray beings, the mass of all do not mind. Dedicate the virtue of penance hard to think of measuring, infinite wins blessed are dedicate around the chapel being in the legal world. all be reborn Bliss comfort for super raw end of nowhere turn the legal world, the future Buddha, Sun Fa Hien Thanh Tang, Resident, devotion, and soul gold Bliss National birth. Prayer I her cardinal pronouns great compassion four Shakyamuni Buddha, Contemporary hybrid birth to Maitreya Buddha religious, voluntary Stratum Bodhisattva, painting Spirit of the Supreme Buddha and Bodhisattvas, to flavor spiritual rebirth in the Pure Country. Former West Catholic university from great compassion to Guru Amitabha Buddha, Great compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, Great Strength Bodhisattva, Purity our grand Bodhisattvas, to flavor spiritual rebirth in the Pure Country. Regulations network Amitabha Buddhist ceremony, In western world peace, I would vow to reborn, Bend please virtue Compassion: Namo Western Ultimate Bliss World University From University Bi-directed Guru Amitabha Buddha Amitabha Male model Male model Buddha Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva Male model Strength Bodhisattva Male model Stratum Male model Purity Great Bodhisattva Hai We Bodhisattva ... When the disease death, relatives of the family should carefully explore the dead body, wait found dead proceed dressing bathing procedures to make the shroud, usually the dead back into the house, put legs the home, to the dead will be buried west at cemeteries () or brought to the cremation, unable to return home. That is, the old concept in Vietnam, when the land was for burial, set up the grave spacious, even today, is the burial because land is very limited, sometimes buried her husband upstairs and the time period of the lease term, but not permanent. Next , as offerings for the dead week 7 losses (week) to pray continuous current shadowy soul flavor too. The old concept of the dying person, the consciousness will come from the body, depending on the karma leading to pregnancy, can be immediate, for up to 7 weeks. Because, man That beat is 7 VIA (three soul 7 VIA). A notable feature, on everyone's face with 7 complaints: two eyes, one mouth, two ears and two noses, so we had to celebrate 7 week retreat. Moreover, we have also seen the number 7 is the maximum number of resources of natural number is a positive number. Consequently, the number 7 symbolizes the birth of the universe, even the man's life and death as established above facts reported to police or the office furniture Furniture brother weeks (49 days) to pray also use it. (Seek the higher your glass filled more fuller, thank) Human mention the death, depending on the instant karma to go reincarnated, because the writer has considered VCDs by teachers Hoa Thich Giac Hanh , a renowned monks preached calm, coherent and clear, he regards you participate in Buddhist retreat Buddhist retreat, period 54 (27/04/2009) at the temple Hoang France, no other students in the lecture hall of the university with thousands of students to attend, cordially admired and thank him for the thorough explanation to learn more:. Another evidence, nun Thich Nu Hanh Chau Vien Giac Pagoda Germany, was upon the impermanence left in the western state of rebirth bliss at 15 am on 05 May 2009 to 09 07 17 Year of the Ox with the life 90 age, down over 14 and men over 22. (Please see The Tri Time Release Venerable Thich Nhu Dien Vien Giac report 176 August 04, 2010 from page 10 to page 14, for more details.) Through the above evidence, when the dying person, French practice the Pure Land, the most mind Amitabha Buddha to pray for rebirth in the Western Pure Land, usually know the time of death, heaven special phenomena sometimes appear as large seed rain, Sudden sunshine or rainbow iridescent, sometimes at night with many cluster stars like flowers and precious soul often Buddhas, St. They come around to welcome the rebirth Western Amitabha bliss. On the other hand , VCDs by Thich Tri Quang , is a dedicated, graduated Doctor of Buddhist Studies at Rissho University, Tokyo, Japan in 1971, teaching the subject of revelation in Buddhist retreat Furnishings, period 43 in Hoang Phap Pagoda, he is not a college professor, never profess and call you a Buddhist teacher I ever, to explain the practice of the Pure Land teachings very clearly and thoroughly so that you Buddhists live near and far to attend the Buddhist retreat furniture or those who have the opportunity to watch VCDs will master the easy, beg respectfully thanks He gave sermons are useful for learning, especially He advised people to practice the Buddha mind to direct his mind to the West Bliss and do not let your mind in her world, so, the Buddha to teach the mind, though to show off to everyone close know, sometimes disturb others, but to recite loudly to praise as I watch VCDs .... By the way, respectfully thank Venerable FOOT PROPERTIES , abbot of Wat Royal French held the Buddhist retreat last loss, have you across religious sufficient to place gathered about different lecture topics are valuable and also make VCDs to widespread so that the living know Hoang Phap Temple and his lectures very useful, in particular, his way of teaching as a college professor and always has a happy smile at the right time. To end one song to borrow enough will suffice as follows: Knowing enough enough tanks fashioned pots containing Lu past, using them life would be enough, not competitive enough lack of sleep in peace, fun living people in the Universe.















































NAMMODEL Amitabha Buddha. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER.( VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS.GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.16/9/2012.)NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment