Thursday 20 September 2012

END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS,GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.21/9/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

When the open sauce HIGH beautiful mother!! When I live there is little love When mother died tray of high school by What To Do when the deceased has more than street begging???? As mother of life counts be difficult mother loves her child on top of the membrane to the Son for the mother as demons M Roc flesh meal blood meal temper When I live does not care When she lost tomb underground villas People have lost more big rain resident ghosts wander for??? I hope you thirsty drought and rain I leave her many years of school have in mind I just want to hug you right through the dream I do not be silly her dear mother was here for the other who do not indifferent to lose then shocked vent rules Do not draw your eyes to the the mother river ranges sad eyes Do not lose all eternity did not get back I want to say so much to my life simple with her ​​soaked skin and this is pieces sauce with laksa leaves When parents take beautiful high tray open

No comments:

Post a Comment