Saturday 4 August 2012

DREAMS BEGGING TO BE ORDAINED AS BHIKSU,MAHAYANA.

Thich chan tanh.( sramanerika,novice-nun ).



Smile meant what?
Do not misunderstand it there alright.
Must go, I have chosen dream
Dive into life up Bhiksu du
Constitution for the legal youth today
know that there are thousands Though tank suffering
and also pray even broken bones meat melt
in this life or thousands more lives
will forever be the girl of Buddhist
tourism in step still Saha world
with broken legs y only solid
gold core network being spread across
Bring compassion to all living
link with the legal good conditions today
Manh seasoned always adjacent to the Mother I
Do not discouraged because it is selfish
because it's Do not resign yourselves cowards
brave every advance how people wait longer before
your wishes as I had promised to
also afflict beings I walk
like I used to pray Let y vows
Decision made ​​happy shade
Got Du step up begging tour Dr.
Tam universal charity of mutual love
the intimacy of Prayer and things,
I love Dr. Du increase begging truth.
That is true up begging tourists who
take advantage of both Buddhist Sow seed species.
Increased natural beggar who propagate thousands of
living where the same universality
as the four pools throughout still place du
Du increase beggar who is Master of all
that this step leads only to the
pain disorder life immersed in the sea of misery
Referring recommended that people do not set fruit cause
they know Li core record engraved heart
It is not clear if this terrible that
Oh! I pray that Dr. Du increase begging
strong forward Stand firm heard I
do not care In the memory ceiling ceiling infected
Sac life is not thought of any way
to increase begging Du Chile meager performance artist
Du beggar who lived in a net increase communication
The beggar concentric therapist Buddhas
in this life or afterlife like things
I will always pray that like
the girl Made of Buddhas
Made of Tathagata female messengers
serve Bring youth Three Jewels
Oh! Increased thirst is a beggar who I
Bring peace to all beings
Emancipation to the shores of enlightenment.
the tray and then just carried on listening I
cherished dream I make bold advances
y 's blessing is the prayer I
Oh, END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.(SRAMANERIKA,NOVICE-NUN ).VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS.( GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.5/8/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment