Friday 1 August 2014

Discharge such practice
Rinse born rapture
Hy born of compassion and discharge
Compassion makes practice
 
This state exists? No. It is a realm, the realm of the mind-made, they change like the weather is so. That is natural. I'm not expecting that to itself. I'm not that self-grasping it. I must say that during the 29 years of living in this world, this is the greatest happiness that I have. As long as not fully let go of the ego, the remains will be moved and passed in the starting line attachments and delusions. When they rejoice, when the negativity. I do not want this and others do not want to go. I just wanted to cultivate the mind and th most ailings learning generosity. I want to merge my mind with wisdom of Economics.
 
Bodhisattva of each concept are growing fullness generosity.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.2/8/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment