Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Buddhists There Bobo Cat Birth Their Symbolism.

 


Dharma the cat BoBo and owner Sandy Lin
The cat you Bobo, I bought it in 1990, at which I have yet to learn the Dharma. Before buying I hardly ever like what Bobo, beast, but because I'm injured Bobo should treat it like my daughter. In 1993 due to a rare charm, my refuge in human Upper Master [I.e. Upper Republic Declared Goods], become Buddhists, and eventually I understood the full meaning of Buddhism.
I'm starting to know what is "Green Leader Reincarnation" and also knows the suffering of the animal, so I try to find every possible help to Bobo in the future get rid of the animal. Date y, I have thanks to the Magi instead I asked the master of the upper Staff: "cats can refuge's Upper?" Upper Staff answered: "cat's karma so badly, if y have to waste a million!". I really do not understand should ask the other: "does not understand my master said is Taiwan money (money NT) or American money?" If so, then I do not have enough money to give Bobo refuge Upper master, I have to think the other way.
Sun has no filler Please guys. On 1 May 1993, with the last Bobo was refuge "three jewels", became a Buddhist French cat "Coming From the three". In the spring of 1994, I had a chance to sew together with two Scouts in owner to cult opinion Superior in Burlingame. I have the same white Master that I'm asking for cats are refuge to refuge at me before. The master then told me, just I tried tu run, I get it, it doesn't need refuge with Him.
After the master of the upper Staff to enter Nirvana, I have suffered a lot of Ribbon and tape the instructors do Upper Staff preaching. I began to listen to me along with Bobo, Bobo and prior to altar, before the statue of the French People, asks the Confessor, at the same time in regular home opens your anniversary, hope Bobo may try to follow the Buddhist notion that celebrate Hong a Buddha. one day have a moral right to house visiting saw BoboThey also take off the greeting by saying "Amitabha Buddha". Bobo also raise its head up, the response to "cat": "A Di Da Buddha!"
After Bobo was 10 years old, for about 3 to 4 months, I brought Bobo examination, because 10 years of cats is equivalent to 56 years, then each year of the cat by 4 years of age of older. When old Bobo gradually matures, I am often reminded of it trying to meditate on Buddha, the new forest as a guest at the General Western can be Extremely contentious Tribe in the world.
In early 2005, a report on the health of the Bobo kidney disease it said chronic impairment, I always woke Bobo is certain to try.
Now relive, as Bobo given it near to a guest at birth; at midnight when I wake, all saw it looking at me intently, for several months before its birth as a guest. This year (2006) on the morning of 6 January, the vet phone to me fast-track procedures put Bobo in the veterinary hospital, because of the condition of the former were much heavier than Bobo!
On the way to the Hospital of veterinary medicine, I am always reminded Bobo, as if it might not save the world Did she behold, it is safe that came out, don't store anything to me, to try to celebrate Buddha's birth and the large inflow of Net Western bridge. I also requested veterinary hospital to the anniversary of the Buddha next to Bobo; as a result, any time Bobo also heard the title Buddha. Bobo in the veterinary hospital was two and a half day, at noon on September 8, the doctor suddenly phone calls informing me of kidney function loss, Bobo, unable to excretion, the condition is very serious. Its kidney disease from becoming chronic, difficult to salvage. The vet suggested that it "killed peace" helped it ease the pain; I'm not hesitation associated refused even though doctor's recommendation, I immediately to the hospital, procedures for discharge Bobo, Bobo home.
I next to Bobo, constantly reminds it should discharge to all let go, must try to recite the Buddha, being the Western pure land. Bobo arrived home about 6 p.m. on May 8, and died at 1: 42 am on October 9, leaving very at peace, completely without these States occur as your vet has warned in the past. It was very lucky, I always sit next to support for it; throughout my life, this is the first time, see the living dead loads often from beginning to end, in my heart there is absolutely no preparation, cannot use the words which could conceivably float the dismay and pain for mercy in my heart! In my life at the moment is the most suffering and joy: suffering for the "glass of suicide". Glad for is that Bobo was a guest at peace being! Bobo cremated on the morning of 19 January 2006. The most surprising is that after cremation has a lot of Symbolism to save!!! This also illustrates the compassion of the Buddha, Bodhisattva! Not what private people or animals being, just one has thought up the idea of Buddha, Amitabha Buddha will come next nghinh!
Dharma the cat this Provisional, Three lucky know how, but the cattle being but being the master, a high rise city stubs and the greater Germany, ended up making it the great Bodhi heart and effort.
Due to this story that I was learning more: we must know the brief life cherished by us, and don't forget the effort the austerities. Pray that this story will help to make everyone the same effort austerities.

Dharma the cat Bobo save Symbolism after there birth


Word of the Editorial Board: there was a story about a cat know Buddhist mantras, but how to have evidence that the story is real or not? After Kitty died, buried in the garden of the temple, although it is not a pond at all, but on the tiny grave of cats down a flower shower. This shows animals being also has the names of Buddha. (This story was reported in full on our Monthly-Vajra Bodhi Sea-No. 159, 1983, page 10.) END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.29/5/2013.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment