Wednesday 7 November 2012

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

 

People live on the need to create merit.
As Buddhists, I know the truth about money, power, status, fame could not protect her child whenever I meet disaster only merit, merit was invisible armor must make child can overcome many difficulties craggy in life.
I spread the live events themselves Japan in 2011 proved, and natural disasters have claimed countless lives, but in which there is a four month old baby survived. Over three days after the tsunami earthquake, people find you and take you to reunite with family. Parents can not protect you. Because then, they themselves struggling with death. So then, who protect you? The only merit of the new children to protect themselves.
I myself is an example. At the age of 12, one day I sat down to play, accidentally touching the wires 220V they smell so shocked. My father sat in the back of my back but do not know anything at all, although at that in my mind screamed: "Daddy save me!" In desperation, I loose wires fell to the ground, remember Yet escape. Then, I ask again, my father advised not listen, do not know what I'm shocked, though he is less than four meters away. Parents of next measure but also can not protect you much less of being a distance? After measuring impressive, never forget; listed as missing blessing maybe I permanently gone.
remember that I learned the lesson, "People living in poverty without merit, everything was damaged, suffering will be endless. "
Why do I teach the Buddha?
Old used to say: "This is an early age ....."
Family Buddhists, both my wife and I gathered at the family and guide you to do good things, good. I often tell their children: "a! Nobody can protect you except you. Also try to recite the Buddha, because the Buddha concept very large. It is the safest armor can protect these children, not parents or possessions. You remember this carefully. "
When my pregnant friends, I do not know much about Buddhism, so I can not educate their children at child during pregnancy as Teacher was up funds. So, now I say to you towards the good. Chau children are encouraged to I obedience France did not want to lecture, often to see other movies about and children cross Hieu, human interest stories through (Thien touch), allow the children. Conceived my husband and I have to teach the children in ethics, which results in children as young children. After this certain pots become useful for the family and society. Parents Do not leave children alone children before puberty it will be difficult; by microcrystalline forming be most deeply entrenched. If as children grow and then that character is very bad, it's parents honestly recite repatriation to the appliance users can change.
When I studied Buddhism, is known for the power of the cloudy hips name Amitabha Buddha indescribable emotions. Germany reciting Him through truth inconceivable. My eyes see, ears to hear the stories of fellow practitioners, but to remember the true the colors are unfeigned, this mystery remains a team can be liberated from rebirth. In the life around and within my family life also felt she finds time every time is worth an idea unharmed.
Young children can not be explained thoroughly, so we just encourage him daily on the upstairs poetry, reciting a fine of about twenty-five minutes, also vowing delivery and repatriation to the West. It is the science it, but old-recommended sowing seeds for the children until the couple will surely benefit.
Parents who want to bring back what supplementation, best left for you. I said to the children: "In this life, I just know the only thing that is not The tape provided yet born when her parents are for your child using the merit of reciting" Amitabha Buddha " . Amitabha Buddha of Boundless Light, the Infinite Life, a vast amount of merit, immeasurable wisdom, something he also infinite. The children recite the Buddha's many virtues of Buddha, the results he had achieved also provides personnel for themselves and then. So your gift will also become a Buddha in the future, yet this too. When you recite Amitabha Buddha's child will be a light, light shields for evil demons and everything bad can not be near you ".
I teach more children: "In the world outside the Gift Shop Amitabha out the Gift Shop to add the title of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva. Seat belt from belt tragic sufferings for the time very much. He will cover for prey in distress ". Tell the children Few things touch truth of His sufferings in this life and let them see accumulation Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva help them increase confidence. And this belief will create touch.
As a Buddhist, all of us know each person has a separate career. Parents or the children, too. So in addition to advice the Buddha, we're here for vegetarians, help others, said the execution, delivery and supply to the Triple Gems ... for the creation of your own blessings. And that is invisible armor protecting me, more than all the money and power also does not cover. Besides, guiding me to know good and evil, that cause and effect, the river that loves to share the lessons first education when you have just prepared on primary schools think is very important. "Pear tuition, academic climate" - this saying of the ancients never said. When couple children that nickname, which means, to love, through the implementation of future she will be a person of good for society and vice versa if as late as children only knew of it, used to be also serving and ich River century, not know causality test whether the future how much wealth or power attack, the rates are not very beneficial for families and society. This time we can see many, many come with ears but unethical - Social hurt to know how much. From this practice so we need to pay attention to teaching children at poetry. Seed does not look good it will be for the boys posted, if you know how to take care of, it will become a sweet boy. All rates are subject to proving - parents us. Dharma Remember me understand this, same Dharma remember that I known of Germany Gift Shop range of things, the colors inconceivable. It is also the reason that I want my children to recite the Buddha.
END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.8/11/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment