Sunday 16 June 2013

The story of Matter Left Home (Posted by Way Of The pure land).
Each person, everyone has left, the matter that is inevitable. For generations, many lives, I have error, obtuse, and enemies of human chuốc with how much resentment, many creatures that do not or. You were born or you've accidentally unchanged up 1 Ant, so well was enough for you to add the matter left his master, because each one has various names of animals, we also have, hate, love and suffering.
Each person, everyone has left, the matter that is inevitable. For generations, many lives, I have error, obtuse, and enemies of human chuốc with how much resentment, many creatures that do not or. You were born or you've accidentally unchanged up 1 Ant, so well was enough for you to add the matter left his master, because each one has various names of animals, we also have, hate, love and suffering.
That year I had just graduated from school age youth, should internalize and filled with resin. Know how intended future, only a few months as I complete the courses in Japanese and looking for scholarship to study Japanese. But unfortunately, I've got an illness (probably due to work conditions in the harmonic environment too cold, dark about continued learning, review, etc.).
I was hospitalized in a State of high fever and almost lethargic. The doctor had at work, please inform my family knows that I can't through out and a night they moved me to the room "waiting to die". I still remember, my husband (then boyfriend) I care not to govern the day and night were tears between hospitals.
But the most terrible thing for me is not the illness tormenting, that night I was the ghost to harassment. Now according to the Dharma, I understand they are the matter left my home, waiting time is some of the collection relevant to the matter, reported crime. If I lose then I definitely have been fallen, be they entice into hell. Think again, what shudder.
That night, my boyfriend found just below the bedside, so that obviously I see the great man 1 Wrap White tape thanks to thanks to the ancient sealed from head to toe, trying to pull out the screen and used syringes to inject into my head. At the time didn't understand why I had the sense that he tore muscle curtains fragility, and reciting the mantra "Om Mani Padme hum", "South", BUDDHA Amitabha tissue by just hovering is so he injected at the beginning did not know I would. Anniversary comment was finished, he walked away.
When my disease gradually relieved, go home every night I dream saw a young girl, long hair and wearing a white shirt to pull my shirt, collection and storage: "before you've hurt tao, tao now will hurt you". And referenced the scene I've ever unwittingly driving cars crashing into her to death. The night would, too.
The life result is wondrous thing or I have yet to meet press. A year later, I gradually recovered health, to date, has completely ceased. A teacher said I was Her saving Guanyin Buddha. Recovery time, well I no longer dream the matter left home to more, or sometimes they have appeared but I have God protecting, radiate aura light do they have to go now, dare not leave near me again.
Her story reminded me every day to meditate on Buddha's effort. When illness does not need the bridge off the disease, which was only a guest born on; If fate has not yet satisfied the quote engraved disease itself out, otherwise there was born the world!!!.
The Buddhist notion of mau mau, don't hesitate any longer. Although the Buddha Amitabha in a prayer has said People would either play the Buddha mind just 10 weeks ago at Lam chung will also be Buddha picked on; But if people know how matter left home, first at the General surrounded by forest, they came to us in pain, Bourn scared. .. then we can remember to my Buddhist mantras are reasonable? So, each time we have to meditate on Buddha, Buddha at a public Memorial Forest, also natural that run was as such.
However, the important thing is that every day you recite new PAt, must also pray there born about Western and extreme helpfulness of Germany of the Western, left, the matter for the nine Interior myths, says her parents from many generations of his existence. Buddhist mantras and advise them to recite the Buddha to final b. Sukhavati. Thus the path of your new-born current unencumbered.
There may be merit in many ways, charity, born ... You have inadvertently kill, so how do you reconcile. You can then, freeing the animals are in captivity, are prepared as food for humans.
Magic Mural
Here's how to pray and helpfulness as a guest of parent Reply:
Weak points of The Net is, Pray, this French door entering., first practitioners must believe the Sukhavati and Germany Amitabha always households, ready to lead any beings, celebrate Hong called list to come to him. Such a trust called.
After there was confidence, play, thou shalt mind set Is the escape bridge She was meant to stabilise the gauge filled charm, desire being to Sukhavati, purity dignified immeasurable, for advancing completion of the purpose itself of the tha. It's called the chapel.
Random Useful College Professor, an honor student on the Translational Degrees taught: "Are there being the same affordable by trusts, Voluntary or not, the products are low high, are shallow or deep maintenance by Executive."
Ever had a lot of Net prerecorded tu and helpfulness thanks to this that a lot of things and interests. There are voluntary at this text reading, suddenly found the General Protestant; taste the dream saw Buddha optical zoom projectors soi. The touch as the world so much, can not art out
Play the current prayer daily morning
The chapel of forest non obstacle course.
A-di-da to the procession from a distance.
A huge orange Tones-sprinkle soy source where early.
The Releases jintai given support the heels.
In a suicide weapon team left na.
About isokinetic hand to Contact.
When the lotus flowers bloom seen From Sun
Listen to French deep clear.
Listen to Radio to adopt instant finishing Being patient.
Do not leave the health resorts back Ta-BA.
These provide a convenient means of the birth
Or Chen lao vexed.
The chapel like Buddha tri syndrome
The ending was later achievements.
Helpfulness Of Germany daily before going to bed or after do merit whatsoever.
Prayer brings this merit,
Stately Buddha's pure land-speed.
On the Temple of four thanks to heavy,
Under Save the slitting tam map
If guys see hear
All Bodhi heart generator
A report of this body
The extreme water birth-tribe.
You are praying and direction several times a day. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.16/6/2013.THICH NU CHAN TANH.MHDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment