Wednesday 30 July 2014

The pain of the mother.
  Your parents like the Pacific, Henry's effusive mother earnestly as sweet, gentle streams of ...
Between late at night, bass sound scholarship, deep female voice singing a sweet echoes up and down the quiet subjects as meditation place swirling into the heart. The shock woke startled mother devastating. Nostalgia makes me happy, makes you realize the divine mistress death patterns still exist between Parents and children. That's a long time, even a lifetime, sentiment has been the resentment, the lock and the feelings you inadvertently forget, do you not recognize my sentiments as well as mother's day end pain. Now, I understand the memory, the injured should know know sings about my mother's hopes up middle of the night market.
 
Birth place to meet at war chaos, because the situation should the mother remarried, did not foster sister teaching us to mature. Exactly once last night I still hold their silence to the reverse flow of safety regulations from the heart. Children's childhood lived among his paternal grandparents and aunt and uncle so the images gradually fade Mom in mind.
Perhaps because his mother is not for your warm arms to appease the sadness hurts when you stumble, not only teach your moral basis to do the prep steps into his life, also failed to cover the first three ones life's storm should my mother upset. Idyllic dream was once hugged in my arms seem so far removed from the mother. Children are innocent running play looking at Mom as a stranger. At one point while looking with eyes resentment She dropped the baby.
 
ME-VA-CON-GAI
 
Because I don't talk to sort who should have time ill Mother very long nervous, still indifferent stand my mother's phạc, wilt hon in the disease. As if my life has forever drifting under secular lines, then perhaps this whole life you don't know my mother. Day from fake family shelters take renunciation under her step uncle, also is my desire of his paternal grandparents, his farewell to his mother, is also the first time I know the warmth from the tender hand of his mother, and also from which I more or less know and wounded his mother.
 
Hugged your Mom sobbing choked: "baby! This life without his mother would not hurt their children, just because of circumstances that I removed the "I hear you spicy! There is something nong hot on the eyes. Didn't know it was the warmth of the mother transmitting to or you're crying, or both of warmth are blend into each other. I have my call "Mommy!" and say something to her, but now when that is earthly language: tattered bag-Holder, the two-star MOM!.!.
 
After this new child smart enough to sense "Not in love with love" and "Mother divine and no one chose to produce" I blame themselves before major overhaul. And my poor Mother understood greater accountability, more so the wounded Mother. The visits to home I often stayed with her mother a lot more; as was the opportunity to offset the meticulous care of my Mother. Mommy! go through the half life I feel warm arms, mế physical eyes, my mother's gentle smile. I like the picture of how many other mothers in this realm, usually associated with tears flowing down, love me unconditionally.
 
Every time I go, I meet the excited much open practices when Hon me sad Mother's left. But now I was the son of Buddha, can't close early Mother is. I just pray three jewels household Mother health to each Vu-lan on the installed on Austrian chest flower pink, flower of happiness is also mother of the world.
 
Tonight, sitting typing these lines, I just wish people in circumstances such as you and all those you are loving mother without inadvertently hurt mother ... you ơi! Please respect the dates are close to Mum, please try to pay you according to his ability, don't let one day when my mom no longer, all that's left is just devastating nostalgia with tears filled with remorse no matter how it was too late.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.31.7.2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment