Wednesday 30 July 2014

Peace between the life.
 
  Peace does not mean going to a place where there is no noise, no difficulty, not drudgery. Peace is between a peaceful, tranquil space, only ti ng temple bells to let go in the ether as the mind's quiet, pleasant. Peace is when we know about the Buddha, search for refuge under the three jewels to overhaul welfare stems to give her life more meaningful living.


The same year, Lan Yu season to meet the teacher and tell all my joy of a child before and after the loss of his mother, before and after facing three jewels refuge. Today, I will repeat for you and also to share the company's overhaul and learn to ...
 
Boy, my mother often leads the Buddhist ceremony of temples every time about the temple, I said "the main temple is a place of peace for our children can give peace to start living. You should care later when I was growing up, although his mother or parent no longer exists then you to find refuge on the three jewels. Three jewels is the Prince of the peace "for life". Hear, hear, but I didn't understand anything. At the time, I just know where peace in the life of the mother. The child's mother are at nearby medical care, those at the sad, the mother had comforted, advised the award, the troubled mother at her side, everything nicely. I realized my life at the time, nothing good is going to his mother.

Although the each time be temples with MOM, I would love and especially enjoyed listening to Scripture, the soldering tools blend in the temple bells resonated rich, love to look compassionate Buddha image ... but at this point I need peace, only the mother is the only person who can tell you that. The idea of life will forever be peace MOM, would expect the wind loads are often robbed the mother of children.

Since his mother died, I understand that keenly, and tremendous loss of human beings when I no longer had the party life. Five months passed, before the line died down backwards, you must do it yourself fighting all three styles of storm's life. Troubled times, I no longer know where Princess, not knowing where to find peace for your soul. A day too tired before the race of life, a day that I truly feel I too desperately, not knowing how to solve all difficulties, I remember my mom, your MOM had dreams just next to the obstacle course are addressed an OK, Nice.
The sad and miss you a lot, remember about the image and I especially remember the words my mother advised taught, suddenly I remembered very clearly my mother, would: "the main temple is a place of peace for our children can give peace to start living. You should care later when I was growing up, although his mother or parent no longer exists then you to find refuge on the three jewels. Three jewels is nowhere safe for life"

At the time, no one told you, you rush to the temple, towards the German capacity to honor and recommend all the grieving, the difficulties that you are experiencing. Right at the time, the master silhouette appeared, as though the master had also grips suffering in children. The master had advised taught me so many things or recognised and be a truly great truths through my master gave to his mother: "TV Buddha. main Mother Buddha Mind Buddha to come into school to inner direction. To time, having food poisoning symptoms are that of Buddha, in the mind, the mind is the Buddha. And when you find out the truth that her crush variety, responsibility are happily, relax. In order to be free of mind, the peace".

I understand the teachings of the ancient mother. Now you no longer see mate when it is no longer the mother side of life, by in mind always, Buddha, have parents present. Those who remember, think before to Buddha, remembered his mother as well as when his mother sheltered, has comforting mother, motivate and help your child overcome them all. However, despite knowing that the mind is the Buddha, Buddha's mind, but as I didn't know how the mind, the Buddha remains distant with yourself so much. And when I saw him, I didn't see the Buddha.

From that day onwards, the mind always towards me, towards the Buddha to cultivate. Thus the life line at get stuck in grim, I no longer saw the play with, not to find yourself disconnected. I always remembered his mother and often to the Temple of the Buddhist ceremony, tu anniversary. In the meantime, the children had really found peace in her soul. Thank you life for the great mother. My mother is the Buddha, is the bodhisattva with great compassion, has driven life follow the truth of America, to the enjoyment of the flavor at peace within its teachings responsible for acts of ...

After the tell tales about his life, his new Mentor told revision exist: "the white teacher, old times, old men of peace in life is his mother; Today, the old men of peace in life are three throne, is meditation subjects and most especially here, the yen is the master, master of the children. The old days, thanks to the master declared to her my enthusiasm should you get your life peace. Where there are Buddhas, Master and beloved mother of son".

Yes, you've found yourself buried the great peace. Expect you to try to come up on the word of Buddha which tu stems in good faith, to give his life to live more meaningful. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.31/7/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment