Wednesday 30 July 2014

Love than the love of father and mother.
 July back on, press to again taste season. Cold air of the early days of collecting makes us feel Chanh long thought about life, think of me-about cha v deceased grandparents both of us.


When to quote season tastes Vu Lan, are you ignoring absurd claim Islam think of me. "Mother" is the call that since childhood poems baby babbles, and over a lifetime, you still call but hardly anyone understands the sacred meaning, depth and shores of the call there. Affordable in the heart of each of us, my mother close and familiar ... and my mom's eyes, is the shoulder, a warm voice, the food, the clothes, the mother was home, the shores waiting about after every hard, stumble or when the success, glory and. ..

All my life, my way-body panels only know life, sacrifice for the welfare of children, because my mom is how arduous and bitter hard and grim. In the thunderous say wrapped life, my mother is light soi lines, invisible mother in every step you, let me not get lost between the long, dark night. Sometimes you fall down the hole of despair before the pitfalls of life's grim. Parents always have the side you pimp up, comfort, encouragement, pieced together for the wings of faith and hope to the spirit rise to face and fight for eternal life.

" Your parents like the Pacific "-Yes! The vast Pacific water, loving affection for his mother as well as effusive.

With love, immeasurable sacrifice that perhaps only those who do the father, new motherhood can comprehend full my extreme bitterness or the suffering of the mother school of the father. The teacher Hong van when I recognized: "Have I understood your parents" – and how new motherhood as mother understands.

Time line for drifting, the son of parents increasingly self-motivated and we also gradually are far from their parents. Youth at the cheery nature of us were changed by the wrinkles on the old cheek exhaustion, terrible's parents. The growth of the US is so bitter, hard and rough by their parents, for fear of losing their children less that parents have to plunge wholesale locations selling algae gauge center frequency are not afraid to work hard, not hard spaces, stay up late up early, a sunny two frost ... ... ... ... Hard back down, her father struggled with life for the delicate clothes, rice pieces, the letters of ... Shape of his cuffs teach your your patience, perseverance know rise in life, sometimes as mother of her thin, crisp to me was the warm up, no rice to be a drunk concentration.

Skinny mother rolling pillows
The back put a crib and tim sing aloud


Makes my pole hundred pm
The white night is more arduous
Up late up early Qin algae
A young father back cuffs for


Love of the father always discreet, tough and tough. My heart I always have to operate again, the father becomes a cold, strict in his eyes looked at her father's tough words, each time the father for his education. I want you to listen to understand, by:

Fish don't eat salted fish ươn
The bad lines hundredth parents discussion


My parents don't want me sa fallen about soul and immerse in the waste, my parents always wanted his soul pure, his hard study to his parents proud, be happy to see him steadily, success in life. It seems something nice for my parents for all children. However the children not by choice that parents, not children, are docile, the kind that have a computer which is not good, so did not cultivate themselves but also real aggressive with his mother, father, don't listen, willing to neglect not care at elderly parents abouteven considered burden that mistreating his mother.

But anyway never the parents give up their children, love her flow like streams of water are endless soothe over our life, even if the parents have the same power capacity exhausted. Tolerance and forgiveness of their parents make in depth due diligence themselves bottom of us trend surges my rai twinge mercy far. Grace's gratitude to Germany's words would tell all, pens would for the same.

The language world is torn bag
2-star packaging the word mother father


Thủa is where anyone who was listening to her, listening to her customer Matthew v. ca dao:

The father as mount Taishan
Meaning I like water in discharge sources
A mother father
For the new Director, filial round the


The ca dao's familiar follow on the great wall, but kind a few who truly feel what it means to ... Yes! My parents never ever since the plunge bore into, raised. The ca dao not only praised for raised by parents that it is my reminder about the towering father as mountains, meaning the mother as a fresh source of mineral bath life, the child should fulfill his duty as a child.

When growth into your flew away, how many people we're truly grateful parents give birth to meaning, we have become accustomed to the reassurance of the father, the mother should keep thinking that it was his duty, is the responsibility of me Daddy, please, forget all that thick deep. We're not selfish worry even piling it yourself, take care of building the future missing elderly parents, two roof-top silver solitude of titles waiting for you on "off the warm flame" look forward to our children loving care, an earnest and sincere consolation. While inferior to the father's anger, resentment over the life of the mother. Alas! Crime of any real fondness for drawing even know Tay family. Thanks to my parents, I've a warm cold incubation fan day, literally born into the not yet repay are given weight.

Someone has to poetry:

"When I was young
My mother passed away
The first time I understand
Body parts orphans
Around me people cry
My silent melancholy.
To the tears flow
Less miserable gone
Sunset mantle MOM
Light pagoda bells fall down
I found I lost my mother
Losing both skies "


Now I feel lonely, cold when lack of limitless compassion of parents. Who is going to appease comforted grieving support at who, when life-line scramble? Only a parent's sacrifice all for you without requiring a temple. Ben's parents pour the peaceful, loving source of happiness. No father no mother is the greatest pain, misfortune for which nothing can be offset. Happy as a parent, when installed Crimson rose love!!!!

Vu Lan rưng rưng – those are eyes when looking at the white flower color. White flowers, white flowers I was no longer. The white flowers are set up his shirt. How to season your Lan white flowers picked up Jennifer how times I picked up the pain of cramps. Mommy! that's why you still see sunsets, nervousness when looking at color white flowers of mourning trade. The pain of losing her mother stranded back towards the autumn wind. Temple bells rang, I'd go find my mom but knew where to look? Vu Lan, and I go in search of the mother in memories, I found my mother in nostalgia, in dreams and. ..

Temple bells hung Russian bank deposits echoes as awaken us, back to real life in, to listen, to understand and to feel noble loved source. We would like to thank my kneeling heartily to his parents, simply because your parents gave you made the son of his parents. We are thankful for their grandparents at a busy parent to do field work is not up to her he was closing on heads up to shampooing for in the eye, is the feast he quit her fudge you eat, is the life she always Hooray encourages children ... You have grandparents, parents should you be living in the love of family, taught me an apology, taught his lesson about generosity and selfless, I know how to stand up on the failure of the life of ....

One mother please don't make me cry
Don't be so sad to me eyes


If there is a parent, you get happy and proud that I'm the most happy, please install for each other on the chest of a flower which bright pink shirts are pretty close. If misfortune as it had taken my mother died my father then please share the pain to each other by a flower color white. Please install the flower and the will of the people by all that high on the planet! END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.31/7/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment