Saturday 26 July 2014

  • Birthday wishes: May every pleasure in life come your way, today and every day. Have a fantastic birthday.
  • Anniversary – Happyness Always: May the love you found together live on and grow stronger year after year. Wishing you joy and happiness always.
  • Anniversary – Happyness Always (spouse): The love we found together has grown stronger year after year. Happy anniversary and love always.
  • Anniversary – sharing and caring: The love, hopes and dreams you share are the ties that will bind you ever closer. Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary.
  • Anniversary – sharing and caring: (spouse):
  • The love, hopes and dreams we share are the ties that bind us ever closer. Happy anniversary to my partner, my love.
  • Happy Birthday to a special person: Happy birthday to a marvellous and special person. May your life be filled with beauty and laughter, today and every day.
  • Happy birthday: A special place in my heart: You have a special place in my life and my heart, and I hope your birthday is every bit as wonderful as you are.
  • Birthday celebrate: May this be your best birthday ever and the start of a fabulous year ahead. Enjoy and celebrate!
  • Love: a wonderful gift: Your love is the most wonderful gift I’ve ever received. Thank you for being you.
  • Love: Now and forever: You bring joy and happiness to my life. I love you deeply, now and forever.
  • Love: Brighter and more beautiful: The world is shinier and brighter with you in it, and my life is more beautiful with your love.
  • Love : You fill my life: How did I ever live without you? You have filled my life with your presence, and I love you with my entire being.
  • Love: A dream come true: You’re a dream come true, everything I’ve ever wished for. You will always be in my heart.
  • Love: Always on mind: My day is filled with thoughts of you. You are always on my mind and in my heart.
  • Love: You are my joy:  You fill my life with joy and warmth. I love you more than words can express.
  • May this year be your best ever.

    I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

    Not just a year older, but a year better.
  • Pleased look forward, pleased to look behind, And count each birthday with a grateful mind.

    You have always been there for me and our friendship will ... 
  • My Dear ......,

    Today, on your special day,
    My heart reaches out to you and pray,
    May He blesses you with happiness forever,
    Today, tomorrow, here ... 
  • With great Care..............
    I just wanna say........"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
    to you,my dear,dear friend......

    You have always been there for me and our ... 
  • WISH U MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...

    MAY GOD FULFILL ALL UR WISHES AND ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE....
  • Hi dear Many more happy birthday to U...
  • WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 
  • Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

    Happy Birthday, and may all the ... 
  • Wish u many many Happy returns of the day

    "Smiles an ).d laughter, joy and cheer
    New happiness that stays throughout the year
    Hope your birthday brings ... END=NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).SEND A REGARD TO  VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOOK AFTER YOUR HEALTH AND ALWAYS HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE.BUDDHA ALWAYS WITH YOU BE STRONG DON'T LOOSE.TO THICH CHAN TANH.SHE MY BEST BUDDHIST NUN WHICH I NEVER FOUND ANY NUNS OR MONKS LOOK LIKE HER COMPASSION AND ALWAYS FORGIVE NEVER SEE HER ANGRY TO ANYBODY.( NO 1 BUDDHIST NUN WITH RESPECT IN MY HEART AND MY SOUL ).NAM MO QUAN THE AM BO TAT.( 3 TIMES ).28.7.2014.HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment