Wednesday 18 June 2014

Happiness and blessings meditating.
 

Happiness and blessings meditating.

 
***
"Breathing in, I know I am breathing in; Breathing out, I know I am breathing out. Breathing in, I know, we're going to put oxygen in our body; Breathing out, I know, we are giving away the unhealthy air off my body. "
My eyes are very sick and disabled are not happy and we have had much luck.
I brought all those eyes that look sharp mid-life figure with unbiased mind, no jealousy, no possess, with understanding and love interest, with the center petal, then our happiness is inconceivable and our merit increases endless.
I brought her eyes, to share and sympathize with those unfortunate blind eye to those who are sick and handicapped, those limbs are tied up tied, chained, being tortured form, with those who fall into sin nets, or are falling into the wrong holes.
I brought her eyes to share and empathy for other living beings are scrambling to live, is another shocking win to survive, the weak strong, but the suffering and losing their misfortune, never had a opportunity to stop and redirect.
I have no ear disease and disability are not happy and we have had too much luck in life.
I brought her ears that hear every sound mid-life, with unbiased mind, not jealous, not possessive. Listening with understanding the mind, with loving heart wide, with a generous heart and petal, then our happiness is inconceivable, our blessings will be endless.
I brought her ears, to share and sympathize with the misfortunes of those who are deaf ear to those who are sick and disabled people with lisp sound grenades, coarse, those with negative bar and the evil beings have unhealthy sound, with the sound rang out, cry out from the torture, from fear, anxiety, frustration and suffering of all creatures .
I brought her ears to hear mysterious sounds of the wind, of water, of fire, of land, of mountains, the sea, the moon and stars, the clouds thousands, of consciousness, of universal impermanence anti biotic , purity of sound from the sound level of vacuum and if arising Vows of Bodhisattva level.
I have no nose and no disability patient is happy and we have had too much luck. I brought her nose to breathe air which nature has bestowed.
"Breathing in, I know I am breathing in; Breathing out, I know I am breathing out. Breathing in, I know, we're going to put oxygen in our body; Breathing out, I know, we are giving away the unhealthy air off my body. "
I breathe in and out like that every day, with a full body sense of calm as we take away the body with the mind we bring attention to the body, mind and body are present in the other, and like most college together in the .
Breathe into me in contact with the clarity of our body and mind, breathing out that we bring clarity to donate life.
Breathe in, contact us and smell the flavor of life in us; I breathed and smelled exposure taste of life outside us.
I brought the nose and sniffed her ability to breathe, that breathe the air of natural birth and smell the fragrance of life, our happiness is inconceivable and can not merit our unspeakable.
I brought the nose and sniffed her ability to breathe, to share and sympathize with those unfortunate nose deaf, sick, disabled, or who are nasal breathing polluted air, was toxic concentration was fishy, ​​being unclean or breathing valve and the air smelled warm and family insecurity in society.
I brought her nose to breath and smell the mystery flavor of the wind, of water, of fire, of land, of mountains, the sea, the moon and stars, the clouds of thousands of quiet green river, of peaceful mind, and the aroma emanating from the limited moral level, deep meditation and contemplative insight exact width and the same depth throughout.
I have no tongue disease and disability are not happy and we have had too much luck.
I give him blades that receive bad food and say these words is really not healthy for our waste.
So, we vow to eat only healthy foods, do not cause damage to us and not cause animosity between us and all things. I only pray tell what the true benefits, not to say the word frivolous content and three flowers and pray not to say those words cause animosity between us and the people in this life and the next life.
I vow to bring many blessings tongue was, but said the true word, say the word no controversy, saying the words consistently to donate for life.
I have a very sick body, with important cognitive disabilities are not we already have too much happiness and good luck.
I brought her body that practice love, respect and protection for all species of life. I brought her body that practices justice and protection. I brought her relatives that live peaceful life, to foster a healthy atmosphere for our information and to donate what is good for life.
I pray that her body brought sympathy and sharing for those who are disease-ridden body and karma, please pray for those who have physical conditions that Jiang, long-life, every time they exhaust themselves and dear life as you are liberated and that every time anyone saw the dedication and life of the body's center of practice are found, the material arising of wisdom and compassion.
I have not been crazy mind in awareness, not being distracted thinking, not to be forgotten in thinking and memory are not mistakes in judgment that have so much luck and happiness.
I pray that her mind to dwell on meditation, making the negativity no longer dominant, making the kind of compassion and love is now no longer arise, making the idea of ​​self and Russia can not arise .
I vow to bring her heart, which dwells on the meaning "not" of all law, making my mind was not likely driven by the student and the killing, by what has and what does not, by the coming and the going, by the melt and the convergence, by the uniform and the universal property of the differences.
I vow to bring her estate center, which donated the home life and build the Pure in all material of great compassion and great understanding.
With meditation, we have to see the body and mind as such, deserved to live and pray sublimation for what we've got, to where and when we smiled and sauntered with all life. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.18/6/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment