Monday 1 July 2013

WHY WE PRAYED NAM MO AMITTABHA BUDDHA.

Buddah hands According to Buddhist Studies, Male model A-di-kick, the concept is a transliteration of the Sanskrit word (Namo / नमो Amitabha / अमित Buddha / बुद्ध). "Homage" - the vowel is a confession Namo devotion is meaningful Refuge. Buddhism is the only Buddha, the Buddha was brief readings, only fully enlightened beings (who is Supreme supreme Buddha). Three letters between, A-di-momentum is just the name of the most revered Buddha in the Mahayana (some researchers say that the correct reading is A-mi-momentum rather than A-di-momentum or A-mi-pack as Buddhist monks or read Chinese.)
The concept of A-di-Namo Buddha momentum is one of the main concepts of the Pure Land sect (also known as Union tones). This is a school to be widely circulated in China, Japan and Vietnam by Hue Far higher increase (334-416, China) founder Honen and high-rise development in Japan. The purpose of the study Shinshu is to be reborn in the Western Paradise (sa. sukhavati) Buddhist Pure Land of A-di-momentum. Features of this concrete is where Buddhist faith fervently A-di-momentum and strength of salvation Buddhas, have vowed to save all sentient beings to visualize themselves. So this policy sect known as the "faith", even the supposedly "easy", because only hope is a force from the outside (ruling) is A-di-momentum Buddha. T respected that, Honen notion that most people can not go the hard way, totally believe in self-reliance in the degenerate and their only chance is to believe in the support of A-di-Buddha momentum, force others to believe .
During folk, Amitabha Statue often characteristics: the first is the cluster spiral hair, looking down, mouth open smile sympathy salvation, his draped, seated or standing on a lotus. A Buddha-di-momentum is often presented with the image of the crown jewel, is the French form of increased stage, shaved head, a kind of pre-existence of Amitabha Buddha. Typically, A-di-momentum is drawn sitting on a lotus, pressing his hands began teaching meditation or publication. Along with the church A two-di-momentum Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara is (sa.avalokitesvara), standing to the left and Mahasthamaprapta (sa. mahasthamaprapta), standing on the right. Sometimes they present A-di-momentum Buddha standing with the Medicine Buddha (buddha-sa. bhaisajyaguru.)
Legend has it that one of the incarnations of A-di-was once a king. After the devout mind, this king abandoned the throne and became a monk with the Tibetan name is French (sa. dharmakara). His determination and Buddhist monks vow to help sentient beings reborn in his Pure Land Buddhism, and they will become. A Buddha-di-momentum established 48 volunteer university students to help them liberated.
Below are 48 great vows of A-di-momentum by Thich Tri Tinh Vietnamese translation:
Suppose when I became Buddha, I also have water hell, hungry ghosts, animals, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of my country after three grids also return to the realms I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, heavenly goodness every body of water I did not have gold color, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of our country not the physical body is bad guys who beautiful, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, heavenly goodness every country sufficient network I do not know, at least know the work of hundreds of thousands of breast na tha life, I do not get enlightenment home .
Suppose when I become a Buddha, multiplication of natural disasters our country is not labeled, at least seen by hundreds of thousands of breast na tha Buddha realms, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, of natural goodness My country is not natural ear, at least listen to the sermon by tha na hundred thousand Buddhas memory and no life over all, I did not get enlightenment home.
suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of our country such the forgiveness of mind, at least in mind that hundreds of thousands of beings in the realms of memory na tha by water, I would not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of my country is not sufficient spirit, at least about a hundred thousand memory concept through to do tha na Buddhist country, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of my country being free if unthinking attachment body, I did not get home right sense.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, of natural goodness in my country, not an address destined to destroy the house, I did not get enlightenment.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, limited amount of clarity, at least not shown hundreds of thousands of memory due to na tha Buddha realms, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, limited life span of at least a hundred thousand memory na tha life so I would not get enlightenment home.
Suppose that when I become a Buddha, Thanh Van domestic row that I have been counting the rings in the Heavenly beings in all realms of general frustration Pratyekabuddha together count over hundred thousand lives to know that number, I not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of my country nobody lifespan of the term, unless they are themselves in short-term obligations voluntarily. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of our country but also to hear the word evil, I do not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, ten immeasurable Buddhas are not praise my title proclaims, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, sentient beings in the ten private desires even care about my country of birth to ten anniversary rings, without being I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, sentient beings in the ten directions give rise to bodhicitta, practice the virtue vow to press Centre to my country of birth. At their joint network, and mass surrounded me out in front of them. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, sentient beings in the ten directions hearing my title, specializes water remember me, planting the roots of faith, dedication to even care about my country of birth is not satisfied that I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of our country are not full of thirty-two general goodness I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, we Bodhisattva born in other realms of my country and ultimately all sentient spanking processor. Unless the goods are free from the obligation voluntarily, as beings that wear armor luteum contains all the virtues, passing the well water Bodhisattva Buddhist offerings to the Buddhas of the ten directions, sa constant civilizing infinite beings making them stand on their feet ultimate right direction, well beyond the class of the trivial, the money from donations Samantabhadra. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas I admit the force of domestic offerings to Buddha Buddhas, some meals without the countless memories over countless realms na do tha I did not get home countries enlightenment.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, bodhisattvas in my country in front of Buddhas their merits, if the stuff used to make offerings not have the will, I do not get enlightenment home .
Suppose when I become a Buddha, bodhisattvas in my country can not necessarily take place Nhut said I would not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, bodhisattvas in my country there are relatives Diamond is crazy, I Na not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, of natural goodness and all things in my country solemn purity of bright colors especially strange because nobody wonders extreme measure that is, oil is natural label that the title of discernment that I would not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, bodhisattvas in my country, in the ring and did not merit it at least shows that ashram life very high light all four hundred I would not take the throne miles enlightenment.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, bodhisattvas in my country if reciting speeches economic life over which such measures are wise eloquence, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I a Buddha, wisdom, eloquence of bodhisattvas in my country that I would not limit the amount of take home enlightenment.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, water purification inspired me see all the immeasurable and inconceivable the world doing Buddhas of the ten directions, such as the mirror is illuminated face, if not more so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, from the ground up to nowhere, palaces, castles, water ponds, flowers, all the domestic things I have used countless treasures, hundreds of thousands of native things work together for a more beautiful exotic nature of goodness. Huong he stormed around the world ten immeasurable. Bodhisattva heard her scent all Buddhist spiritual practice. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, the countless beings of any recommendations from the world ten, I was referring to luminous body, their body needs natural puree than goods goodness. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, the countless beings of any recommendations from ten world titles I heard that there are Bodhisattvas unborn intensive methods of maintenance of rings I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, every woman of immeasurable goodness any recommendations from ten world titles I'm glad to hear news release Bodhicitta favorite hate boring female body, if after death that they were born female body, I did not get home to enlightenment.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in immeasurable our incredible real world ten world titles I heard after the common life often virtues to a Buddhist. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of any investment in countless conference ten world titles I heard in stature and shoulder pain seeding bow bow gladly Popular bodhisattva austerities they are gods and respected life. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of my country attire to be consecutive custom is to pray, beautiful costumes lawful as Buddhist merit natural Maize wear on the body. If you have to cut garment dye house cleaning, I did not get enlightenment.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, natural goodness of my country at the age of illicit pleasures such as mad monks take home, I did get enlightenment.
Suppose when I the Buddha and Bodhisattvas like to see my country arbitrary infinite purity water solemn Buddha is ten consecutive unsatisfactory, to be inspired treasures found in plants, such that his face reflected in the mirror in the morning. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in our state of the other titles I heard, since the Buddha's time if the root itself is not bad missing the full I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in our state of the other titles I hear are all attained Samadhi pure liberation, about a mind at play, offering numerous possibilities of any investment Bhagavan Buddha recommended, but not lose interest right concentration. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas them in another state of the title to hear me, then at the general life of noble birth. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas them in another country heard of the title I joyfully self-propelled full root bodhisattva merit. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in our state of the other titles I hear are all the common equity securities eighty, eighty remain in this time of Buddha often seen countless incredible all Buddhas. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in the country we do custom aspiration of every person to hear the natural laws of the hearing. If so, I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas in our country heard of the other titles that I did not immediately get to the retrogression upset I did not get enlightenment home.
Suppose when I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas them in another country heard of the title I immediately filed Nhut without rings, the Second and Third Ring ring approach, where Buddhism was not immediately bothered retrogression, I did not take the throne enlightenment.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.2/7/2013.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment