Sunday 7 July 2013

A JOURNEY TO FIND THE TRUTH OF THE BUDDHA.


Find the Truth Path of the Buddha.

image Prince Siddhartha was on his horse out into the night
After leaving the palace in the night with charioteer Channa (Channa) KANTHAKA and horses (Kantaka), Prince Siddahattha - Magi is now Gotama (Gautama) - go through the light, and cross the river Anoma (Neranjara). On the sandy beaches along the river, shaving his own hair, gave her clothes to Channa take, then put on yellow robes, prayer and religious life are willing to accept all material deprivation. He was not standing anywhere. A shade tree, or a desolate cave can always sunny rain cover for his support. Vacuum footwear, hats and head, he went in the hot sun and the cold dew wind.
Roadside Find Truth

First he managed to save seven days in the forest called Anupiya Ambavana the Malla kingdom. Then he came to Rajagaha (Rajgir, Rajgir today) kingdom of Magadha (Magadha).

Here, while he was walking for alms in the city, Bimbisara (Bimbisara) from the palace overlooking, that monk physiognomy posture, elegant style, luxurious status, walking leisurely Take your time, it really touched me. He ordered the exploration of concrete shall be answered to that routine, after the meal the monks toward Pandava Hill. "The hermit sitting in a cave on the eastern slopes of the Pandava Hill, strutting like a lion, painted forest princess."

Bimbisara commanded regardless car, then hit the road, accompanied by their entourage to the distant hills, stopping to visit the venerable monk. When asked who he was, which was born in the land, the Magi Gotama (Gautama) answered:

"Right in front of this, great king, is based on the Himalayan mountain ranges (Himalayas), in the European district of Kosala of ancient clan, a nation mighty and rich. I come from a line Subscribe Sakya (Shakya), Solar dynasty, of that place. place I go, not to run after sensual, seek pleasure. because aware of the terrible dangers of sensual pleasures and feel safe in the monastic life, I'm gone, expect to find something more noble. It is the desire of my heart, is my ambition that embrace every heart. " (Nipata Sutta, Sutta Pabbujja, III, 1)

Bimbisara heard that taking beauty supply labor and sometimes ascetics, hope after successful periods, please come back to visit Magadha kingdom.

Africa often struggle

At that time in India with two eminent teacher was Alara Kalama and Uddaka Ramaputta. Directed by master Gotama seek the guidance of these two men will be hoping to be able to transmit these teachings lead to superior levels of meditation practice.

Alara Kalama First he came and told him: "Hey cheer brethren, I would like to direct the church property and life in the Divine Holy Dharma and the Vinaya."

Alara Kalama replied, "My honorable man, stay here with me, teaching is to help people cleverness can perceive and live in it, he will own intuitive self realization of what the his teacher realized. "

Soon after Gotama Magi learned of his teachings. He thought: "It's not just the mere belief that teaching Alara declared his teachings. Teaching so not only because he believed so, but he certainly has insight, intuition, enlightenment teachings and life in that. "

Then he went to Kalama and said, "Hey brethren, the brethren teachings insight and intuition have high realization to what extent?"

Alara Kalama immediately explained that it is Unknown Land Ownership (Akincannaytana), a Zen stories high. At the time the thought arises following Him: "Not only Alara Kalama his new faith, happiness effort, mindfulness, right concentration and right view. Virtues I also did. Or we try enlightened teachings to Kalama said that he had lived in the realization and achievement that. "

His early success, and then went to Alara and said: "Hey brethren Kalama, is this the most sublime level of enlightened brethren with intuitive wisdom and success in life does not?"

- Yes, this is the doctrine which I say that I have realized and lived in her success. This is the most sublime level of this doctrine.

- But cheer brethren, I would have realized this level of success and live in it.

- We're very happy, indeed, we have a lot of affinity, the Divine holiness meet such esteemed fellow brethren. Thus, the doctrine that I have intuitively realized and declared, lay people also intuitive realization and success in her life. Brethren teachings and intuitive realization that success in life, I also had the intuition to realize and live in it. Thus, the doctrine that I know, of my friends know, but tenets brethren know, I know. I like how they lay people also like it. So let's stay here brethren, let us unite together to lead this group of ascetics.

Then the following thoughts arise to him:

"This doctrine does not lead to letting go, not eradicated craving, do not lead to an end, does not lead to peaceful, direct evidence, enlightenment, and nirvana, but only to level of meditation Unknown Land Ownership Formless. "

He is not satisfied with the false teachings of Alara Kalama and go, continue to seek the truth. His life and teachings apply Uddaka Ramaputta.

His experience under the guidance of the teacher is also the Majjhima Nikaya - Central A function, described the meeting as the Zen master Alara Kalama, differing only in point is this time he approached a floor higher than Phi Phi Ideas Ideas (Sanna N'eva N'asannayatana). This is the story of three worlds highest meditation, and at that time it was great heights, none higher avail.

Gotama Magi can not be satisfied with whatever is less than the integrity liberation from all suffering, Nibbana. At this point he found that no one can afford to drive their achievement goals. Truth and tranquility only found within us. From there he did not find refuge outside.

Struggle

With indomitable spirit nomad in Magadha region to find tranquility and totally tranquil, one day the Magi Uruvela Gotama, Senani town of origin. Here he found a place among the lush forest, beside a river spectacular, flexible bending inside two white sand floats, stretching under the sun.

He thought as follows: "The landscape is indeed charming, beautiful forest cluster, exciting river with sandy beach and not far from the village, we can easily go there for alms." (Majjhima Nikaya - China Nikaya, Sutta Pariyesana, No. 26, vol I, p 166)

Hearing Prince Siddhattha left the palaces to go, religious life, then Kondanna (Kondanna), brahmin ascetics youngest of eight predicted in celebration of the photopeak Prince later that he will attain Buddha stroll through and look to him to study. Along with Kondanna to four people, is the capital of the seven other priests, Bhaddiya name, Vappa, Mahanama and Assaji.

At that time, and that still stands, in India there is a strong belief that if you do not close the rigorous practices of mortification surely can not purify the mind and body to the ultimate liberation. Growing up in this belief, and Gotama Magi Magi group called five brothers Kondanna (Kondanna) began the extraordinary battle lasted six long years, ended his own life in extreme hardship.

Doing Maha Saccaka, of the Majjhima Nikaya, No. 36, Vol I, page 242, describes the effort of the Bodhisattva as follows:

Executive breath. - "Then the following thoughts arise to me: 'Or we gritted teeth, tongue pressed against the lid expectations, and improved user suppressed mind, conquer and eradicate evil thoughts.'

"Then I gritted my teeth, tongue pressed against the lid expectations and efforts to suppress, conquer and eradicate the evil ideology of moral consciousness., When I fight like that from the armpit sweat flowing out.

"As the first or second powerful embrace as a weakness, then pressed down, using force and coercion to overcome, not from moving up, is the same, I fight and overcome unwholesome thoughts.

"My Hanh effort indeed and indomitable perseverance. Attach my concept is trustworthy and can not move. However, I personally do not languish and peace after suffering a try - can determined to yield to the persistent efforts. Though the pain arises in the body, it does not harm my mind at all.

"Then I think the following:" Or let us be mindful of the legal hold your breath! '

"Then I tightly controlled breathing - exhaling from the mouth and nose. When I control breathing - breathing in the mouth and nose is a little out of the ear canal, creating a big sound unusual. Slightly wind, escaping from his two retractable hose blacksmith how they cried when I stopped breathing fumes escaping from the ears and to create a sound like that. Nevertheless I still indomitable and sustained effort. attach my concept is solid and does not move. however, I personally do not languish and peace after trying miserably - the body must yield to the persistent efforts . Though the pain arises in the body, it does not harm my mind at all.

"Then I controlled breathing - breathing from the mouth, nose and ears. At stop mouth breathing, nose and ears, somewhat clustered, pounding in my head. As someone so hard my skull cavity with a very sharp drill, when I stopped breathing, I was hit on the head a bit painful so. Though the pain arises in the body, it does not affect my mind at all.

"Then I thought: 'Shall I try to play mindful of this situation breath!'

"Then I controlled breathing - breathing from the mouth, nose, and ears. Horrible feeling pain at the time as an athlete rope tightened my head. Yet I remain a firm level sustained attack. painful feelings did not affect my heart.

"Then I thought: 'Shall I try to be mindful of the legal status of a breathless again!'

"Then I stopped breathing by the mouth, nose, and ears. When breath control like that, then a powerful blast poking through my stomach. Butcher, technology improvement or new apprentice, sharp knife an incision on abdominal pain How do they poke through the strong wind makes my stomach hurt, he seems. Nevertheless, I persevered diligently. The pain did not hurt my heart.

"Again, I thought to myself: 'I try it legal concept of status breathless again!'

"Then I controlled breathing - breathing from the mouth, nose, and ears. Breathless When I feel like such a terrible flame to burst forth and engulfed me. As someone holding a strong the weak and set up a coal fire burning until completely consumed, the fire burned itself I stopped breathing at such great heat as well. Nevertheless, I persevered diligently. painful feelings My heart hurt.

"Then there are gods so that I utter. 'Magi Gotama is dead!' A few other notes, 'Gotama Magi not dead, but dying!'. Meanwhile you also say, 'Gotama Magi not dead nor dying. Arahat Him. This is the lifestyle of the monks Arhat. "

Executive Excellent Food - "Then I thought, 'why do not we try executive hunger!'

"Then there are gods to me and said: 'You should not ask Him Bach executive hunger. If He absolutely does not use real animals again, we will be poured on his body the nutrients to the celestial let it seep into your pores and feed him. '

"Then I thought, as follows: 'If we do that great executive poured gods of celestial nutrients to feed this body is deceptive results.' I refuse to think so.

"Then the following thoughts arise to me: 'Shall I try little things really, just a little each time, a little country green beans, or vegetables, or red beans or white beans!'

"When I was little used to such things, or at specific liquid, my body was extremely emaciated. Lacking real animals, large and small parts of my body are so thin that no other grass or reed pipes. desk is only by my camel's hoof. spine as well as a stringing me stand up and bend back. ribs rib me like a house collapsing . irises are not any other pictures of the stars that we can see under a deep well. bitter melon fruit when fresh cut and exposed to wind, sun and shrunken melon skin, grimacing and wilting How then shall my scalp, due to malnutrition, and grimaced and wither like that.

"When you want to touch my belly skin to touch the spine and the spine, I want to touch the lava belly. Lacking real thing, my abdominal skin and squeeze the spine to stand up when I urinated the bed stem falls down. limbs I tapped to make themselves alive. Alas, while beating her like that my hair is out falls to the ground because the original died. those who know me so they said, ' Black Magi Gotama. "Some people say," Magi Gotama is not black but blue '. Also someone said, 'Gotama Magi are not black, nor blue but brown'. Bright color and clear my badly to do so due to lack of material. "

Three Symbolic Image

At that time the Bodhisattva arise following three images:

"- First group of priests have not yet rid of desires and sensual happiness also hangs upon earth. Never that he is in a position to try oil Enlightened self themselves to rigorous ascetic lifestyle or not. Like fresh logs are covered with resin and soaked in water. has tried rubbing oil on each way can not fire lightning in playing it. persons with to make fire by rubbing sticks together the wet so be sure to be disappointed.

"- Hermit second group had the desire to get rid of sensuality but also heart conditions in worldly happiness., These leaders are not in a position to try Enlightenment oil into the entrance closed strict ascetic life or not. Like fresh logs are full of resin, were picked up from the water and to the shore.'re trying to rub oil on each other, it can not catch fire. Despite being picked up from water, but the logs that are fresh, full of plastic you who want to make fire by rubbing sticks together like the sure to be disappointed.

"- Priests third team to get rid of the desire for sensual and did not run after worldly happiness., These leaders are in a position to Enlightenment, has closed its oil to other lifestyle mortification is not the same slot. Like his logs no longer plastic and has long been picked up from the water and dried. Persons tried rubbing two sticks so he can surely make it lightning fire. "

In order to prevent, not to mind hangs upon the pleasures of sensuality, closed his Bodhisattva in extreme hardship lifestyle. Although the ascetic to the extreme. He did not come close to liberating than goals. He himself narrated in the text above.

"Then the thought arises, do the following: 'Oil and the hermit or ascetic in the past have suffered stinging sensation, severe pain or aches how it is that this is together, not more. Dau of hermit or ascetic in the future will be smarting sensation, severe pain or aches how it is that this is the same, no more. However, how many have experienced austere, hard and painful that we do not achieve anything good, worthy of the noble and enlightened wisdom surpassed the status of the species. Or the way other leads to Realization Sublime reasonable? "

Mara temptation

Among the critical situation that, while he was sitting by the river Nerannjara (Ni Contact Zen) are close to Mara and said:

"This, O priests, who emaciated, haggard, now death has come ... Let's live a little hermit, living a good life. Having been blessed to create new life. Celibacy and Take Attendance sacrificed god of fire, who will create a lot of blessings. Squeezing his ascetic life like this for? path persistence hardship effort indeed, difficult and achievements. "

Mara Bodhisattva replied as follows:

"This insidious evil people, relatives of sin and laziness! People come here just for the sake of your own. For you, blessings that are worth anything, but you are not obliged to say so . "We practice with the firm belief (saddhà), with strict control center (Tapo), perseverance (viriya) and wisdom (panna). We determined that, why are you even questioned it?

"... Life on this earth is clearly very poor! Better to die on the battlefield (while fighting) than live failures!"

With words of Gotama insisted he felt Magi Mara won, and he was determined to reach for the goal: kick Act.

Tho fact last time when Enlightenment

After six years experience in itself when he had reached the threshold of death, but felt more close to the target. Ascetic way obviously does not bring any practical benefits. He said that the way to stroll through that He always eager to reach the decision to introspective. He never discouraged, but found that the only way to reduce ascetic intellectual impairment and mental fatigue. Body languishes, it can not entirely clear. Immediately he definitely is not fast but use a little more primitive animals do. Five men, along with his religious misunderstanding, as he thought back to his luxurious lifestyle rich should give him a go in the Isipatana (Sarnath).

In the morning the day before enlightenment while meditating Bodhisattva sits in the shadow of a tree ajapala (da tree) near the Tree of Enlightenment, there was a woman named Sujata to offer him a real character that she cooked with rice fix the hand was difficult to get precise.

The real object of her rise to Sujata Bodhisattva is narrated as follows: At At that time in the village of Senani, Uruvela forest near a woman named Sujata. One day she was close to the tree house, a few questions for initiation van god bless his household as her husband wishes are met and their first born will be a boy. And every year she would volunteer to pay this sacrifice. At that time Bodhisattva has decided not to make any more wonderful little things that used to make.

Vesakha month on the full moon (lunar calendar April), Sujata brought her character to make sacrifices to da tree. When I saw the Bodhisattva, who was seated meditation, the life she thought the gods, and as the food offered to him in a bowl so precious.

Bodhisattva bowl of life, head down to the river edge Neranjara (Ni Contact Zen) sitting real high. Then he stood by the river bowls, prayer notes: "If today I can stroll through the Buddha attained, let this bowl float upstream." The bowl goes against the current!

Final Victory

Alone in loneliness between the forest place, no support whatever from the outside, with the iron. He made the most attention Attempts ultimate retrogression:

"Oil just the skin, tendons and bones, blood and flesh has melted and evaporated dry, I am determined not to move from this place until enlightenment Enlightenment (sammà-sambodhi)."

Try tireless, passionate non-retrogression. He determined to discover the truth and achieve Enlightenment. Sitting cross-legged under the tree which were later known as the Bodhi tree, which means the tree of enlightenment, or wisdom tree. His application of "mindfulness of breathing in - breathing out" (anapana sati).

The final battle was tough narrated as follows:

"Now I have to use raw materials and recuperation. Was definitely shun all pleasures, I enter and reside in Jhana, meditation mind dwells with more range and damage, lucid and hazelnuts communications, arises quiet state., but I did not feel that arise joys were overwhelmed mind. then killed off and close-range, remain firmly concentrating on a single point inexorably, I enter and reside in the Second Meditation, a state of the joys arise, the more solid confidence., but I do not have to feel joys so overwhelmed match starting center. With state of happiness faded and gone, my mind calm, mindful focus on one point and certainly always awake, still enjoy listening to the body, I enter and dwell in meditation. touch But life was not to arise overwhelm the mind. letting go with the pleasure and pain of body and blissful state of mind and sorrow disappear, I enter and dwell in charity. Due equanimity, no pleasure or sorrow , the pure sound mind, and unwavering mindfulness.

"With a mind to dwell on the point, pure, calm, bright as a mirror surface is shiny clean, no pollution, upon demand, malleable, easy to use, awake, and not solid Unshakable, I was on the wisdom centripetal In Me The past lives (pubbe nivasanussati nana, Memberships Network Minh City). much I remembered my past life, one life, two lives, three, four, five life, and then ten, twenty and fifty, then a hundred, a thousand, a hundred thousand, and the dispersion of many world-cycles, then the development of many world-cycles. I remember my name here What, was born in the family, any class, how life, pleasure and pain, how much life is and how die. away from scene to scene I'm reborn , name etc. .. So what did I recall how and more reborn in the past life. wisdom It's the first time I watch a realization, enlightenment night. monitor was ignorance break, wisdom arises. ended at night, light is presented to people living diligence, enthusiasm and sense of self-control provinces. Tho communication arise and exist, but I do not mind it being overwhelmed .

"With an office in the center of a radial point ... I was about Understanding Anti Phenomenon and birth of beings (Cutupapata nana, Ming-eyed.) With pure natural label, super human, I saw beings death from this life reborn in another life. insight that who I am to the vile, bad guys who beautiful, happy people miserable man, all through the state and destroy birth, depending on the behavior of artifacts per person. I know that this being, by act, word, and thought evil, cursed Aryans, not true belief that life of carers wrong body, after corrupt public network, must be born into the misfortune state, country or hell fall. I also know that other beings by actions, words, and good ideas, not curse Aryans, true belief financial, and lifestyle of people living right view, after physically dispersed and left bare, reborn in the realm of idle touch, the sight of God. So, with my God clearly identify the distribution and constituents back of beings. insight It is my second realization of centering, night Enlightenment. monitor ignorance has been shattered, wisdom arises. ended at night, light arises people living with diligence, enthusiasm and sense of self-control provinces. Tho communication arise and exist, but I do not mind it being overwhelming.

"With an office in the center of a radial point ... I was on The Brain Knows The End or so (Asavakkhaya nana, Tan Minh Lau). Or, gonorrhea, asava, or impurities in the mind, is the umbrella latent infection in the flow of the stream flowing from countless lifetimes now even to the highest realm - the realm in terms of look, or the transition state nature (gotrabhu) - in terms of the stream of consciousness.

"I understand things as they really are this: It is hard. This is the cause of suffering. This is the cessation of suffering. This is the path leading to the cessation of suffering.

"In the same way, I know this is the truth: These are either illegal. This is the cessation of or contraband. This is the way leading to the cessation of or contraband. Recognizing true, true understanding So my heart out illegal sex (pollution related to desires), smuggled out property (pollution-related craving clinging to life), out of ignorance (related pollution to ignorance.) When freed itself so, I know: "I have liberated." Intuitively I realized: "There is no more birth, the holy life fulfilled completed, what do not have to do, then life is no longer in any other life. "It's my third Insight realized at the third watch, night Enlightenment.

"Screen ignorance has been shattered, wisdom arises. Ended at night, light is presented to people living diligence, enthusiasm and sense of self-control provinces. Tho communication arise and exist, but I do not mind it being overwhelming. " (Majjhima Nikaya - Central A function, of the 36, Maha Saccaka Sutta)

Verses of joy

Ignorance has been cleared and wisdom arises. In the extraordinary battle for the island through. His glorious victory. The light of truth has turned his inspiration for the mystery of life. The winning spirit of extremely bright glory has turned Magi Gotama (Gautama) Buddha in a supreme Buddha, who Tri Chanh variable, omnipotent supreme. He read a stanza of joy:

"Through many lifetimes
in samsara,
wandering Tathagata gone, gone forever.
Tathagata looking for forever, without,
workers construction Tathagata find this house.
Repeating life really is annoying late.
asking the workmen,
the Tathagata has found you.
From
You no longer take any more of the Tathagata.
were breaking all the ribs,
human monoclonal tree erected
were also destroyed.
Tathagata has It Forever evidence being immortal,
and Tathagata has eradicated all passions. "
(Dhammapada - Dhammapada, verse 153-154)

Buddha confirmation to wander the many past lives full of suffering consequences. He went to such declaration, not by reasoning or his own imagination, or heard someone say, but because he himself has found in farming firsthand first night Enlightenment, one, two, three and countless lives in the past. This is also evident belief proved many lifetimes.

He went uncertainty within samsara - birth and death, and so many hardships suffered hardship, to find the house builders - the reason that led to this body. His cause was ever going to find her attractive drift of existence, life and death, dying and being reborn, endless endless. Looking but not seen.

In last life, amidst tranquil solitude of the forest, while going into meditation works which he has painstakingly cultivated from the distant past. He discovered he was longing store workers want to know.

British workers are not where strangers outside, but still potentially lies deep inside him. It is craving, self-made, a spiritual component always latent within everyone. Find out the store workers, said the reason being drawn in the constant birth and death, that he had Craving.

The side of the house that create pollution such as greed, hatred and delusion, conceit, wrong view, doubt, gave chase, heedless, not shameful sins, not frightening consequences of immoral actions . Plants tolerate a framework monoclonal ignorance, charming apartment comes every desire. He broke trees and pulling down monoclonal house. The light of His wisdom permanently repel the darkness of ignorance. Slopes and ridges that moves materials of construction workers that he used to set up house. All materials, which of course he did not even take the workers anymore.

Lesson

Through the practice works and achievements attained by the Buddha, we see that the first he came to school with two teachers and Tranquillity meditation (samatha bhavana) to the ultimate level. If you keep this level until his passing, he will be reborn in the realm Formless, happily enjoying life immensely sophisticated and noble life is very long, but still in the Three Realms. Oil can live up to 84 thousand a-rose-period lifetimes, but then, when the termination of life, and to be reborn come back to life in the cycle of uncertainty. Calm does not lead to liberation.

We often hear the saying "born of wisdom", and sometimes a misunderstanding as to the level of meditation "to" of course "knowledge" arises. But words can only mean that the collection remain interested in the "to" is used as the basis concentration was to develop "intellectual".

In normal conditions, the human mind is always mobile. The intensive meditation room, this is not the first to jump to mind, in the past, or run the other end, to the futuristic, because when our mind wander a run like they can not remain in a point. Tranquillity meditation, practitioners try to focus your mind dwells, always mindful and aware, every precaution when the mind wanders, until the state is reached and the most peaceful. Calm the mind to transcend the temporary hindrances such as greed, anger, ignorance, sloth chased, restlessness anxiety and doubt, approaching pure heart, a calm state of mind, lucid and upon demand. But do not be misled fully understand that when the mind dwells the mind naturally arise. Wisdom is not something arises automatically, and there are many levels of wisdom and knowledge levels: coarse, medium and delicate. Wisdom or insight (vipassananana) is clear understanding and deep sharp true nature of things.

The meditation that is used to set her mind to contemplate things and develop wisdom by Vipassana (Insight bhàvanà). View from Insight, insight, meaning unusually visible. Having vision beyond common sense, that explicitly. Intellectual insight is the realization of Truth. This is not seen through the surface but felt that the right thing in its context, or see things in the light of the three characteristics, impermanence, suffering and non-self. The Vipassana, based on the center platform of silence, meditation helps to be able to wash your hair every level of contamination in the bottom center, virtual everyone is stripped of the "I", see things really are and realize Nibbana. That is the path to liberation.

Seven weeks after enlightenment

After an outstanding brilliant fighting lasted six years post college, Magi Gotama, then thirty-five years old, pollution eradicated, terminate all processes and realize real craving Minister of things, become a Buddha, who Tri Chanh variable, Omniscient.

First Week - During the first seven days after the Buddha's enlightenment sitting under brutal ball movement of the Bodhi tree to experience Deliverance Happiness (sukha vimutti).

In his weekend nights of meditation and reflection on the Second Decade law of Dependent Origination (Paticca samuppāda) vertically down as follows: "When this (cause), then this (result), with the arising of this (human), this (effect) arises. "

- Depending on Ignorance (Ignorance), Action (SAMKHĀRĀ), moral and immoral, arises.
- Dependent on Consciousness (vinana) arises.
- Dependent on consciousness, name-Sac (nàma-rùpa) arises.
- Dependent-Sac, Green Apartments (salayatana) arises.
- Dependent on the six Base, Promotion (phassa) arises.
- Dependent on contact, feeling (vedana) arises.
- Dependent Tho Craving (Craving) arises.
- Dependent on Craving, the (upadana) arises.
- Dependent on Grasping (bhava) arises.
- Dependent on that birth (jati).
- Customization the place of birth, arises Aging (Jara), Death (marana), defilement (soka), lamentation (parideva) Suffering (dukkha), melancholy (domanassa) and frustration (upayasa).

At that time, had understood the meaning of this Buddha recite verses happy as follows: "Indeed, the discovery of truth evident to saints who have devoted themselves to diligent and thoughtful silence How many are skeptical dissipate, because this has the insight and the cause of truth. "

The distance between the night, the Buddha meditated on the Second Decade of Dependent measures in the opposite direction as follows:

"When this is no longer the cause of this effect is not. With the cessation of this, it is also an end result."

- With the cessation of ignorance, Operation terminated.
- With the cessation of the activities, consciousness ends.
- With the cessation of consciousness, name-Sac end.
- With the end of the list-Sac, Luc Based terminated.
- With the cessation of force required, terminate the Promotion.
- With the cessation of contact, feeling stopped.
- With the end of Life, Ai terminated.
- With the cessation of craving, the terminated.
- With the cessation of Grasping terminated.
- With the end of Friends, Sanh ended.
- With the cessation of Birth, Decay, Death, affliction, lamentation, pain, grief and disappointing end.

At that time, had understood the meaning of this, the Exalted happy to read a stanza like this: "Indeed, when the obvious truth to detect saint assiduously diligently and thoughtfully silence, many skeptics are dashed, because you have a thorough understanding of the causes of extinction. "

The Buddha in the third to reflect on the "Dependent Arising" forward and reverse direction as follows: "When there's this, then this result. With the arising of this, this result arises. When This is not human, they are not effective. duut With the end of this, the end result. "

- Depending on Ignorance, etc. .. Action arises So that, the whole mass of suffering arises.

- With the cessation of ignorance, Action ended ... So that, the whole mass of suffering to an end.

At that time, had understood the meaning of this, the Exalted happy to read a stanza as follows:

"Indeed, when the obvious truth to detect saint assiduously diligent and thoughtful silence, then he strong fin broke off of Mara as well as the solar light to break the darkness and shine morning sky. "

Second Week - Second Week through calmly, but the Buddha's silence has declared to the world an important lesson. To show our deep gratitude to the Bodhi tree was inanimate severity rain cover for him during the fight to reach the island through. He stood for a long distance away from the Tree of Enlightenment watched an entire week at a glance not. Later, the Buddha stood a full week to see the Bodhi tree King Asoka (Ashoka) is to set up a memorial stupa called Animisalocana Cetiya.

Follow a noble example and to commemorate the glorious success was brilliant, every believer to this day is still revered Buddhist, not the original Bodhi tree was right that the young plants, trees grandchildren. One branch, extracted from the hand of the original Bodhi tree, the Sanghimitta Nun Theri brought from India to Sri Lanka (Ceylon). Here Devanampiya King Tissa down trees in the ancient capital of Anuradhapura territory, Sri Lankan origin. So far lush trees still lush and receiving tomb cult veneration of millions of customers enthusiastic pilgrims. From this root many seedlings were extracted and replanted in many places on the island and in other distant countries.

Week Tuesday - Because Buddha did not leave the abode which is still around the Tree of Enlightenment, Devas doubted at the time, did not know he had not attained Buddha. Read her thoughts, majestic Buddha uses magic powers to create a "way of the precious" (Ratana cankamana, you as the business of gem diamonds) and go up and down throughout the whole week meditation.

Wednesday Week - In the fourth week, the Buddha dwells in "providing protection" (ratanaghara, so called because it was reflecting on the Buddha's precious teachings) to reflect on the intricacies of the Abhidhamma (Abhidhamma). Economic Policy noted that when he thought about legal Causation Relations (Patthana, the Site), the concept of Abhidhamma comment Saturday, his mind and body become completely pure and therefore emit a glow aura six colors: blue, yellow, red, white, orange in color and Friday was mixed.

Week Thursday - In the fifth week the Buddha sat under the tree ajapala famous (a plant skin), Deliverance experience Happiness (sukha vimutti). On weekends, when he made out of super-state that was, with a haughty brahmin (huhunkajatika) to close the ritual greeting and said: "This Venerable Gotama (Gautama), standing in terms of What we become saints, and what conditions cause us to become saints? "

In response, the Buddha recite verse:

"The other person shunned evil sin, not arrogant (huhunka), purged all pollution, senses restrained, smooth and true learning and spiritual life of dignity, he are considered saints. For him there is no longer elated, oil anywhere in the world. " (Udana, Part I)

According to the Jataka commentary, also in this week's three daughters Mara tried to take captivating beauty Buddha, but failed.

Week Friday - From tree to tree Mucalinda ajapala Buddha and coming here for a week to experience Happy Deliverance. Suddenly there is a pull to heavy rains. Dusk sky beneath the clouds and cold winds blowing packed throughout the day. Mucalinda At this moment, royal python, from chun drive out snakes wrapped around Buddha seven rings and get the mine to cover his head. So that the heavy rain did not affect body Buddha.

By the end of the seventh day, the weather is clear Mucalinda off his back and came out, leaving the snake, now a young man, hands in front of the Buddha. And Buddha read the following verse:

"For the contentment of people who have tried to listen and see the truth, the hidden life is happiness. On earth, good-hearted person, who said receiver end, for all living beings, is happy . no attachment, beyond desire is happiness. Breaking the "ego" is the highest happiness results. " (Udana, page 10)

Wednesday Week - On the seventh week the Buddha turned Rajayatana tree and there throughout the week, Happy Deliverance experience.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.8/7/2013.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment