Thursday 4 July 2013

3=cause of suffering.



After thinking, reflecting, visible reality of suffering, how we have to get rid of its dominance. This is the key issue of Buddhism, and the true purpose of Buddhist enlightenment, liberation.
Usually when the temple to pray for guidance, we often like to study Zen, Pure Land and Tantric practice, etc. .. seek this method, the other method to quickly wish enlightenment. But what is enlightenment? Who liberated you?
Did you read or have never tried to run back in yet? Conversely line here means thinking against the current, against the current notion. Once in the "Great Seal" I have said on two primary ideas thoughts: 1 / Upstream: these are separate notions of a search for the cause, it's part of the intellectual pull your mind back to nature or real close. 2 / Downstream: Is the idea of thinking about the world calculations related to the I (Ego). If you go down the line of thought will find it very the end, no place of all, unless you want to stop or switch to a different subject. But if you go back in thought, then someday it will lead you to a dead end, impasse by a wall. That wall is the wall of ignorance, but if not for intellectual puncture it, you will become depressed following the old path (ie downstream.) How to go back in? There is a simple means of self-pose that question as opposed to the word: Why? Why? Who? What? etc. .. For ease of understanding we can take the example of the title "liberated" to reflect upstream: Q: Why do want to practice? A: Because they want to release. Question: Why do want freedom? List : Since suffering? Question: Who is suffering? What size? Response: I am suffering. Suffering of birth, aging, illness, death .... Question: Who birth, aging, sickness and death? FAQ: Q bullshit! I was born, elderly, sick, dying puppies who here! Was rock birth, aging, illness, death or what? Question: What am I? A: I was uh ... uh .... err ... I am! I am I! If asked again, the answer is: "I am I". Not that you have ever read ask yourself: "Who I am" yet? "I am I!, Or I am I!" is of the same wall. Buddhists ask you, why should we practice? Because we practice hard! Why do we suffer? Just because we have the "I". If there is no "I" Who is suffering? If there is anybody who needs to practice hard, who want freedom? If there is no "I", the student Ai Ai e? summary cause of suffering is the one I have. Ethics In Business (Chapter 13), Lao Tzu said: Organic Corn trim the gala, the organic corn close, very close Update corn, organic corn galaxy fire? ie: the reason I have great trouble because we are close, if not themselves, do have accidents (suffering). prison for the body is the cause of suffering, but now if you understand what I own (ego) is the cause of suffering, you can tell by Lao Tzu. Ngo gala trim the organic, the organic corn maize, maize corn husks update, galaxy fire more useful . Ie: the reason I have great trouble because we have Ego, Ego is taken If no one suffer? Usually when talking about the cause of suffering, for the three most toxic: greed, hatred and delusion. But the cause of suffering can be seen from shallow to deep. As shallow as three causes of suffering toxic or ten afflictions: greed, hatred and delusion, romantic, comfortable, close view, edit view, wrong view, is prime, prime precepts. A little further, the craving to be seen as the cause of suffering. Deeper and ultimate ignorance is the cause of suffering. Ignorance is often manifested in two aspects: ego and law enforcement. Ego is what I believe is a genuine, present nature and cling to it. Law enforcement is that it is all things nature, not permanent changes. Ego and accept the two measures of disease beginningless beings which is also the main cause of the suffering of samsara. All Buddhist teachings are aimed at eliminating the two diseases. However Originally teachings emphasize the treatment of ego, while the Mahayana teachings emphasize the treatment of law enforcement.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.5/7/2013.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment