Saturday 2 June 2012

FIND OUT ABOUT THE DEATH-END.

 

133715683_l
C- THE FIGHT ON THE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE
Parallel to the study of scientists, in 1981 Gallup Institute for Statistics has launched a survey of near-death experience in the American people. results show that two million Americans have experienced this, including 1.2 million who saw the phenomenon of light and see the entire 1.7 million people their lives. As reincarnation issue, the discovery of the death experience is not scientific from many different disciplines (medicine, psychology, psychiatry, social ...) more easily accepted.
What lack 1/Khong who smiled for that so-called NDE is nothing like hallucinations when only dream dreams, nothing is strange that it must be of such importance. The researchers were very concerned about this issue and in this sense the question is always posed to the witnesses in interviews and always denied, sometimes quite drastically. They also confirmed they had many dreams and dream to distinguish what is visible in the language experience approach tu.Ngon often used to express that it is very real, and the like can not speak , can not prove a specific duoc.Cac NDE researchers, by evaluating indirect, that understood the reality of the NDE.
First of all, common scene in the dream is not clear, do not leave a deep impression. In contrast, the NDE is often heard in crystal clarity, imprinted in memory, strong influence and lasting spiritual and emotional needs of people in the .. Those who have experienced near-death experience say what went through, they knew how to die, will die going, so they no longer fear death anymore. They should understand the Vietnamese that we call "live posts, catch on" (birth registration, death rules), so that they have a calm attitude will again receive the death den.Tham some even hope to release early next day to be the peaceful realms where they had arrived but was not allowed to stay.
On the other hand, what the spiritual is found in NDE often profound impact on people are raised, making them to think about the meaning of life, of spiritual values, the relationship with those around him ... Since then, they have a big change, surprising for people you know. There are people from the former have a full life bon vie chen, materialistic race, have been chosen a more quiet life. There are people from infidel found in religious faith. Someone capital selfish indifference to the social activities, now re-dedication for the rest of his life serving others actions unlucky Chance. Dream dreams do have the potential to impact such profound change?
Again, thousands of special messianic dreams often, no one dreams like anyone, there is no common denominator of a dream. In contrast, we found the most common definition of death experience. The most common definition is that? That is the feeling of flying through a dark tunnel, hear the sound you hear, to see the light with different colors (white, yellow, red, blue ...), feel the spirit of the detached soul from the body etc. . The base on which the common denominator, regardless of gender, wealth, age, race, religion, educated or uneducated, social status or class is trivial so that the doctor Moody died paints a typical picture, as introduced earlier.
Those who spent most NDE records confirm that in a state of soul separated from my body, they are awake, lucid, have more sensitive hearing, easy access to your desire, no matter and obstruction space. They see, hear, everything that is happening around the world who lived and could not get in contact with that world, can not make people understand about the presence of their side and they are also no effect on the material (touch people, move furniture ...). the unusual obstacles has to do for the dead feeling lonely, depressed or angry because the situation is almost isolated in a different world. They have two full body: a body lying there, motionless, senseless, as an "empty bag" (empty bag) and a I'm seeing another revival of the efforts of doctors and nurses are taking place on their bodies without some sense recognized, although that is clearly being chest massage, or dissection, the injections, blood transfusions etc. Some people, after his resurrection, has told the words and deeds of nurses and doctors in an emergency, make some people cringe at that moment, they had into a state of death, how to know?
Towards the boundary at the departure of permanent peace on the other realms or return to earth many implications of this, many people decide that they have Corporation conscious decision to return because it is not resolved or the lives of their loved ones in need. That was the case of mothers who have young tender who fails husband left her wild babies who are unfinished v ... v career. It is the decision of reason, purely based on facts, very wise, what dreams may not.
2/Cung no shortage of the medicine that you can see in NDE is nothing more the product of hallucinations caused by medication . This last heard, not without reason. The dead come back to life near-death experiences are the ones who had died a hundred lives. They are clients of the strict proof as cardiovascular collapse, stomach bleeding, intestinal bleeding, renal hemorrhage, serious injury ... In such cases, to help patients reduce the pain being tortured , drugs affecting the nervous system is used, such as morphine, which can cause hallucinations. The NDE researchers, most of the medical, public knew ay.Bang statistical classification methods area, by conducting a control experiment, they have drawn the conclusion that the hallucinations caused by drugs is not the same as what is visible in the near-death experience. The physiologist at the time argued that human dying, the agencies have come to paralysis, blood no longer provide enough oxygen to the brain again, on the other hand, the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) increase; so what is called near-death experience is nothing hallucinations arise from chemical reactions finally going in the brain in a state of collapse. Sabom doctor opened the control experiment by reducing oxygen supply to the brain on volunteers and noted that the illusion arises, but this illusion nothing to do with NDE.
3/Khong shortage of psychologists or sociologists skeptical that you can see in near-death experience is just the projection themselves experience it has accumulated in life. In other words , what about the dead afterlife is only a fabrication based on the available experience. Sabom doctor as well as other researchers is not known what he do.Rieng, conducted interviews for both chung.Sabom said that with the expertise and experience in the interview, may easily find out who the fake is not really an NDE, because there are loopholes very revealing. Dr. Moody, to answer the question of whether witnesses are lying, are not fabricated to deceive, has said that with professional experience, in evaluating attitudes and emotional expressions of witnesses in interview, he can know what is true. Likewise, not everyone places probably do not know each other, the same concentric lie.
D- soul perspective SCIENCE
According to Professor Bruce Greyson, dean perception study (DOPS) at the University of Virginia Health System (USA), near-death experience occurred in 10% of cardiac patients. When awake, the patient can describe correct all around as they work real tinh.Dieu Remarkably, in many cases of near-death experience, the EEG and the other medical evidence shows that brain patients showing no signs of activity when the phenomenon this place.
Mr. Pim van Lommel, an expert on near-death experience Rijnstate Hospital (Netherlands) agreed on this issue. He said that when in a state of near death, "the person is not conscious, but their consciousness was also expanding more than ever . They can think extremely clearly, recall details about his childhood and feel the close contact with everyone, everything around. While their brain is absolutely no sign of activity. "
According to Professor Peter Fenwick, Institute of Psychiatry at the University of Kings (UK): " If you can prove that people still receive information when they are unconscious and escape determined that the undisputed evidence of the mind separated form the brain exist. "
Perhaps the idea of ​​soul is also derived from this situation. People from ancient times, when the body through a virtual state, said that when the spirit leaves the body part. From there they began to believe in the existence outside the body.
Prof. Penrose's idea refers to a mechanism to sense continued to exist after the deceased's body. But it will go? According to Prof. Hameroff: " If patients can not be saved, the sense of going into space and who knows maybe one day will be another body to get back. "
DOPS which houses about 1400 records of the case is said to be of this type. Most kids that are remembered past lives . The coronary wall I can tell who he was before, live anywhere, do anything, look like and more.
Ian Stevenson, one expert psychiatrist leading the United States, founder of DOPS began collecting stories of past lives since 1960. Among the material he recorded, there are many cases a child is born with lesser wounds in the right position they were in previous lives. Some obsessed afraid of things, the phenomenon has caused death in a previous life. Stevenson and his colleagues never claimed that the phenomenon of reincarnation actually happens. They just try to collect evidence of it . In science, the evidence can never be sufficient to confirm the human soul exists after the death of the body and then recycled back in a new body. But that does not mean that we can confirm that there is no soul.
E- SOME EXPERIENCE the dead
Not all people have experienced death scene full of passages describing the state as a typical doctor's or Moody as the entire contents of Tibet E-mail address. That is the basic phenomenon, a death could experience fully all the scenes that state or a certain number only. According to Tibetan Death Letter, knowledge of each industry is the cause of such differences. The following quote is only very modest portion of the material published. If reading these experiences in the eyes of the Dead reflect Tibet will see the important role of professional knowledge for the understanding of the intermediate realm.
A .-experience the feeling of peace
"The thing that I can never forget, absolutely never forget that feeling of bliss divine or something similar ... Yes, I remember every detail, it's a nice feeling of security peace, happiness ... The peace and liberation. Fear gone. No more pain. Nothing at all. It was a wonderful. Despite the loss of millions of years to talk about that feeling, I can never explain things to be. It's a feeling that someday people will see it also. For me, peace is the best word I can use to describe ". (Women, 60, of heart disease).
2. - The experience of soul from body
a / "At the time, I could find myself hovering in a corner of the hospital room, looking down at my corpse turned blue. Looked like the life I had left it. And my mother, sitting beside the bed where I lay chair, is even prayed and her Italian lover at the foot of the bed crying. " (Youth, was a serious car accident, located in the emergency room).
b / "I can not stand the pain anymore ... And then I collapsed down. Everything was dark, I could not remember anything, except the attack at the beginning of consciousness, as if someone suddenly pulled the curtains closed to light things dark. A moment, all black, but no light. It was like a gray fog covered, I really do not know how to describe. I feel these activities are happening somewhere around, I still stand on the floor, yet I see me. I think sound weird too, I have to stand in a place higher than I was looking down, I never noticed that the floor tiles lined black and white flowers. Yet it is the first thing I realized at the beginning ... And my sense of feeling like a little lower down, like circling around. Two or three people who lift me up, put on a tray, the tray is not where, but a metal wagon, with four legs. They tied me and pushed me out ... put that in there and chinh.Toi room has a different table with a bunch of tools and machinery on it. Later I realized that the machine is used to stimulate heart activity ... Please remember that I was not a mild drug mill hands ... This is not fantasy. I never read books on the subject "NDE" ... Well, I can see all the details ... "(Men, 52, employed to protect, heart disease).
c / "emergency room seemed to glow bright red. I do not know where to light it. I looked down and saw they (doctors, nurses) are working on the body ... I'm at high altitudes, from my body and looking down. They are working to revive toi.Toi do not think I was dead. It was an extraordinary feeling ... I do not feel any pain at all, which is just very peaceful quiet. Death did not make me afraid. They inject where the groin. Dr. B. travel, a decision is found to the left ... Then he changed his mind, just another place near my heart ... I felt like I was alive. As I am here to talk to your doctor so. I can hear them, see them working on my body, listening to them talk, place orders, just thi.Co seems I am outside my body and see things happening. " (Men, 62, retired mechanic, heart disease).
d / "Then I found myself separated from the body and sitting on his high look at the corpse lying, curled, assisting my mother with her are crying because they thought I was dead. I felt bad for them and also sad for me ... Sad, sad. I still can feel the sadness there. But then, I feel I have been freed, so no reason that suffering. I have no pain anymore, I'm totally free. " (The old woman of French, 73 children recalled at NDE).
3. - and experience tunneling light
a / "All around me all were black. I need it clear that I feel like breaking away quickly, very quickly, over time and not gian.Toi are going through a tunnel (tunnel). In fact, it's not like the tunnel, as if his billions in a tunnel and saw all around them a dark color, that's all. " (Women age 23, was shocked post-surgery).
b / "I could see my body lying there ... I enjoy the panorama takes place ... then I flew up slowly, like wash away in a dark hallway or dark dim ... I think What's This? What is happening here? I continue to fly, fly forever ... I went further up and I go into another world ... "(Men, heart disease).
c / "At the end of the tunnel is bright light. It is orange. Oh, the doctor had seen the sun set sunset, right? From the light that emerges with a brilliant orange tinged golden around edges. It seems there is light at the end of the tunnel. I do not go out to the end of the tunnel. " (Men, 35, of heart disease).
d / "white light appears. That light does not dazzle me ... It is best white light white overflow around. It's like when the doctor looks at the entire universe and saw nothing, except that the white light. That kind of light shining on Earth and most brilliant, but not the light hurt our eyes as light bulbs for instance ... I'd say to me, as I was speaking to a doctor here, so that they are chet.Minh not want to die, against it.But if I die, I will accept. I have a feeling very peaceful, exciting ... I do not see anyone, just me telling me ... "(Male patient, clinical death at surgery).
e / "I went through a period of darkness ... There is light, as though someone was holding my lamp and progress toward it. And then things like glow and the next thing I remember is that I like floating drift away ... I went through the light, growing brighter light ... damage that bright morning, as bright closer than , to make dazzled. But no, it does not make nasty sore right eye. "(Men, 56).
f / "What I described on the light, yes, it is not light that is the absence of darkness, darkness is absolutely no ... Well, the doctor thought of light projected onto big things they form shadow, right? With this light is really no shadow. We're not used to the idea that because we always see when light shines on the object, the shadow figure, except when that light all over around us. But this kind of light absolutely no shadow, because we do not look at the light source, which we in the light. Understand my doctors saying? "(Mechanic, 54).
4. - The experience of self in (going back as you like)
a / "In the surgery for my people, I suddenly remembered and linked back to where the field immediately that I had lost. People are cleaning up the battlefield. I saw that day the dead are wrapped in "ponchos" and people are picking up the wounded. I used one in mathematics and I remember that I had tried to stop him not to pick up some other corpse. But I do not do that and suddenly I found myself back to the station operation. It's like you just present in the flesh there and then suddenly you are available immediately in day.That fast as a flash. "(American Legion in VN, NDE experience was seriously injured in a front Cu Chi).
b / "I can see where I want. I'm still in the corridor, so that I can look out the parking lot. As I thought, OK, do not know what the parking lot outside not, so as part of my brain flew out to review everything and then tell me again ... "(Guardian of paste, was heart disease).
c / "I can go anywhere at any time, as you like. Is not by machines such as cars or other objects. It's just the progression of ideas only. I think I found that everyone wanted to go anywhere is away right there ... I feel happily, feeling powerless. I can do what I want ... In fact, it's better than here anymore. "(Men, heart disease).
5. the experience of divine encounter or relatives (deceased), and the reason for return.
a / "During the time the doctor as I was dead, apparently I was talking to someone. I do not know who, what that strange. I have asked but not answered. The only thing I remember is like having a voice say, "Hey, that's dead. Ultimately, you are dead ". I say "No sooner than that. He says what? "He said," Well, I gave my life that I shall not suffer anymore. "I'm sad as a child and that made me miserable ... I said" Mr. say that mean? I want to return. I can not, I can not die Where death duoc.Toi. I'm going to school but, I have a job. It is to me. I have much to do. A whole bunch of work to do but I have not done. I want to return, if possible. "Voice that said" That child that option. If you ever go on, I will continue to suffer because you are really painful. I will suffer. I will be prolonged pain later. " I said "Well, for me is irrelevant de.Toi take it. Just get me on that. " Are told, "Ok, for the". And at that moment I heard her tears fell on the English doctor and shouting "He's risen, then he rose again." (Youth 18 years old, was a serious car accident, surgery must be repeated. Patient confirmed one year after the accident he was still injured suffering abuse).
b / Answer the interviewer's question: "Why she felt that she must return? Why she chose to return? ", A woman suffering from heart blockage, clinical death, answered:" I think because I have two young children wild. I see that they need me more than I need to go there. I think going into the other realms of death was peaceful, happy, no pain anymore, but that means that my children will suffer. I have considered. I do not regret anything, I was calm and think there is a reasonable decision, a right decision, without the intervention of feeling. Did you know that I want to say anything? I said I did not decide in love with reason cam.Toi decision. "
c / "In the scene that I have experienced, I can not find out why my form but I knew I was standing in a place that high, because looking down the other has a lush farming area, beautiful ceiling . It is a small hill and a flat lawn at the right side ... I looked down at the cow, sheep and shepherds, all are in the pasture, cows and sheep on the right side to the left, and the animal sheep standing on a circular mound, about 20 or 30 feet high (feet). It seems to be on a bright sunny day. The whole scene is like experiencing a fresh green color on a golf course tended. The shepherd turned toward me, as doctors often see images in the Bible. He wore a long, hooded cloth, a cloth tied around, the hands are holding something ... I do not know who he is ... But I see clearly, as seen now. This image is imprinted in my mind, never forget. "(Textile worker, 55, who suffered from heart).
d / "I was stopped by a fence ... One side of the fence is extremely arid lands with shrubs, wilderness is not really wanted to. On the other side of the fence is a beautiful scene that animal in my life I have never seen or imagined, have skipped the beautiful trees, green grass and the horses ... The fence was à , is three or four layers ... The barbed wire fence dividing line is clear, green lawn the other ran to the foot fence, then it stopped ... In this world it is fenced. As the dry dirty place that I live ... but the other is where I happen to be beautiful. "(Men, 63, lived many years in Texas, who suffered from heart).
e / "It's like the sun set with red light. The sky is not blue or green water color where as. Things were very nice. Trees, but also all gold as shady. There is absolutely no green or blue. " (Homemaker, in Florida, heart disease).
f / "I went to a place where the presence of relatives, grandfather, grandmother, my father, an uncle had just committed suicide. They came to me to see me ... He was dressed completely in white grandmother, a headscarf. They look more refreshed last time I met, looked at the very fun ... I took her hand cabinet ... and suddenly everyone turned away. My paternal grandmother also looked back down and said, "We'll see you later, not the time now." (Men 43 years old who suffered heart).
g / "It's clear that God was going to like, stand there and reached out for me. Well, he stood there, looking down at me and everything ... He lighted up tall, hands out, a white body color, as he wore a long white face it ... he better than any every face that we've seen. That face is so beautiful, truly beautiful. His skin is almost shining up, without the slightest blemish, absolutely without the slightest blemish ... He looked down at me, smiled cordially ... "(Women 55 years old, Protestant).
6. A synthetic form of experience
a / "When people make (correct) I then looked at the emergency room as I was there but I am not there ... It brought (correctly) I was ban.Toi see me as a participant in the emergency room research, but behind the scenes, away from the table than those who khac.Toi can look down and see everything. The table is located there, as at the end of the room, the doctors in my right hand side, also a nurse plot at the left. Both a priest but also the injection mat.Ho not make me hurt, because I was totally escape the body. I said to myself "That is not their first." But I know my body is lying there and make something wrong day.Toi have seen strange things seem too; I have never experienced a situation vay.Noi anything like the same, I do not see my fear hai.Nguoi black asphalt consumption, my face was torn and flowing legs mau.Toi clearly remember, full of blood, a doctor said, "He was going off the true then. "Meanwhile, you're bleeding for my legs. The monitor (heart monitor meter) behind my head. I can see the bright lines running in the monitor and suddenly it stopped ... Then I heard someone say, "It stopped it ..." A doctor slapped and pushed on my chest rub ... And I like in football toan.Toi darkness go through the dark period. Visible light, as though someone was shining light and I walked towards him. And then things like glow and the next thing I remember is my lapse. I go through the light. Increasingly brighter light. Damage is light and bright as the brighter approached, to dazzled ... I see the angels around me. But the angels around me is my children. My biggest baby was 17 at that time ... but it looks like as long as six years old. I gather the children, three of them on the right, left three children, oldest son in front. All the same age ... For every child, I recall what the most peaceful, most cordially that I have experienced with them and I have no chung.Giua speak gi.Nhung when looking at them, I had little contact with things that happened in the past ... I saw a beautiful blue, all around us is a beautiful blue do.Khong, the doctor can not call it a blue sky, which is a deep blue, a beautiful color. I never saw a blue like that ... I feel there is a force to stay on top gently and heard a voice saying "Go away." I said, "" Lord, why are you? And someone say that my work on earth is not complete, that I must return to complete. All I hear is the voice of it all, a voice major, lace like thunder, like thunder echoed somewhere ... Then, I can not remember anything else, the children leave me out, then the dark and knew nothing more. Two days later, I woke up in the emergency room. "(Men, middle age, business is a serious car accident).
Seven . Near-death experience has changed the conception of life
a / Veterans of America in Vietnam, was seriously injured (lost both legs and one arm): "After an NDE, I do not go to visit the funeral again. I did not send flowers phung dieu.Toi condolences to the ta.Neu someone can tell me who died, I would say that we should be happy. Why are not we organize party when he dies? In my testament, I ordered that no funeral nor grave up. I will be missing, then took ashes scattered away. I think the funeral just a waste of time, cost of land, the party should organize more ... I do not fear death. I insisted that anything that happens has a purpose for it ... I live, entertain, and work, always enthusiastic, because I realized that in a moment, I can go forever ... There is something behind nay.Cai life was peace. In near-death experience, I was completely peaceful. I do not want to return to earth nua.No truth is different. That is not an emptiness of life or of feeling, which is a beautiful sense, is a real life. Though life in the form of any matter, whether we are in a format that we exist. ".
b / Men, volunteer service at the hospital, the NDE has heart disease: "I do not want to tell the doctor about his condition NDE, but I think that's when Christ came in my life . And this has profoundly changed my lifestyle. Before, I drink beer, whiskey and a lot of other dishes but now I no longer use. I can not wait until discharge, after the NDE, then go to church. The pastor said, had never seen someone as enthusiastic toi.Truoc to the Lord, I never go home tho.Toi vowed before God that I will take my rest of life to serve God, as I am currently working for lam.Toi Agency Veteran Volunteers. "
c / The business is extremely carbon inserts, operations, who suffered heart: "That (NDE) has changed my whole life like a startled awake. I usually worries of life; living and working carbon inserts to previous efforts to make life easier by "plowing" more for more money, make life more comfortable ... and so on. From now on, I do not just live through ngay.Toi nua.Toi often live with what is ahead, not happening, and what was falling behind, has passed away. One can not live on tomorrow or yesterday. One can only live in the present day we live. I know that I do not have long life as someone else, so I was ready ... I know where I will go, so I'm not worried about death nua.Toi has experienced death and it does not distractions I. I'm not afraid anymore ... ".
d / women, after an NDE, volunteer service at the hospital to comfort the patient: "After the dead back to life, I arrived for work at the hospital as a volunteer. One of her there is a psychologist, social workers are doing, you know about my new living concept. Every time someone Doctors know that they are about to die, she is often referred to as one sees that it needs someone at the side to comfort. When you see someone like her is anxiety depression, she called me and with me to talk to people about this chet.Dieu gi.Noi troubling story about the death is easier for me. I feel I have done it well and brought conviction safer for everyone. "
e / The experience of a small business: "When I from the tunnel (in NDE) exit, I knew my life was consecrated to the Lord ... From here, I would not do wrong again. I used to like others, have tried many adventures in life when doing business. I've been drinking. I have a small business and I drink, mix with it to keep the facility running are ... Later, I realized that I do not have to mingle in the crowd to keep the facility operating . "
VII-Conclusions
Learn about the Dead is a very urgent job because we all have to die while most of us know nothing about death at all.
If it is really the outcome of the Dead is all too easy, we just keep on living for the dead was gone, there will be others to attend the corpse of his address: bury, burn, for vultures to eat ... without you bother at all.
But in fact, many people who remember past lives, there are people born from the will of students as the Lama of Tibet, there are those who have experienced near-death experience, there are psychic can contact with the dead ... then so, after death, there are many mysteries that even science has not explained. The writer André Malraux said like it or not, death will always haunt and dominate human life, so we should find out about the death without going through the gate of religion.
The report's title is "FIND OUT FOR DEATH" I deliberately set so instead of saying "TABLE FOR DEATH" because my understanding is by borrowing from their predecessors rather than I "realize".
The ancient sage of death does not answer to the question, I think, not because they do not know that because they do not want people asking themselves like "pleasant comments" while refusing to practice to get Thien Nhan ( PROPERTY dare not speak to legal persons and sanctioned). So we must meditate diligently to enter meditation can then contact the invisible realm, knows the new Death. Now we only have two eyes meat (hardship), how we see the invisible realms to that conclusion: Yes-no? Right-wrong? ...
I said so, not that I had a divine eye, but I think the Tibetan lamas through deep meditation has told us clearly about the death to us to prepare yourself and your loved ones for the why are people denied?
There are two books you should see (all available online, in the Lotus Library) because you will see there are many issues I do not know:
1/Tang living dead letter by Sogyal Rinpoche Ven Thich Tri Customs Service and
2/The between-form and the birth of lifelessness Rimpoche by Hoang Phong service Dagpo
Before going any distance, it is common to prepare a full page, then you have found it strange that people often do not care what preparation before dying at all. In my opinion, we should prepare now alive, especially for those who have left the old to be gentle and better.
REFERENCES
1 / Legal recruitment (Dharma collection): Show Password, Do Huu Trach, 2011
2 / Tibetan Living Dead mail : Sogyal Rinpoche, Ven Tri Customs Service.
3 / Death : The Dalai Lama lecture in August 2010.
4 / forward through the door : The Union office.
5 / Near Death Experience : Stephanie Lam. (Source: The Epoch Times).
6 / Life After Life : Raymond Moody
7 / Recollection of Death, a medical investigation : Michael Sabom
8 / Back from the realms of light : Nguyen Phong
9 / the other side of death : Charles Leadbeater translated by Nguyen Phong
10 / can form intermediate between the Birth and Death : D agpo Rimpoche.
11 / Thang Death (Vaincre la Mort): Dalai Lama.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.( TAM THANH ).MHDT.3/6/2012. NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment