Thursday 19 January 2012

STEP LOTUS IN THE PURELAND.

LotusIf you decide to Pureland, then right now, you have to believe that the Pure Land. Thus, you will become confident, to be able to practice. A person reached liberation, enlightenment, then he can come or go into the Pure Land as you wish. I am not enlightened, but in my dreams, I often go there. The responsibility is ours. Because we were doing any good so we are born in this world of suffering; we are here to repair the evil deed in his past. For one day we can return to the Pure Land.
Pháp sư Tsao Fashih
Faith in the Pure Land
The main Buddha Sakyamuni said there Pureland (Pure Land) where the virtues of Amitabha Buddha (Amitabha) are residing, so we believe this. Amitabha Buddha tells us that realm His country is extremely beautiful. If you want to cultivate the Pure Land teachings, you first need to understand the practice, so you can practice it. Your achievement will depend on the level of your insights about the practice. You need to understand is why the faith of Buddha Amitabha said to lecture the Amitabha Sutra , so you'll be to practice faith. You must know why you want to Pureland. How do you feel about there? You have great confidence and pray?
You need to practice right where my heart. After you have confidence in the Pureland outside, you'll have confidence in the Pure Land in his mind. Eventually you will see the world as Dewachen.
You know that is America, oil and you never get there, but you know someday I'll get there. Also for the Pure Land.
If you decide to Pureland, then right now, you have to believe that the Pure Land. Thus, you will become confident, to be able to practice. A person reached liberation, enlightenment, then he can come or go into the Pure Land as you wish. I am not enlightened, but in my dreams, I often go there.
The responsibility is ours. Because we were doing any good so we are born in this world of suffering; we are here to repair the evil deed in his past. For one day we can return to the Pure Land.
There are three things need to be cultivated in the Pure Land teachings. First, to have confidence, to believe that the Pureland of Lord Buddha Amitabha. Monday, you wish to make to get there, and as you practice Tuesday.
For example, you first have to believe that Pho Quang Pagoda Son (Fo Kuang Shan) in southern Taiwan conviction. Then you have to make that wish come. You can go there by plane, bus or private car and you need the money to buy a ticket and everything else.
Tree Of Gold And Crystal Lake
Do you want to know how Pureland not? I understand you are interested to know how to practice it more, but if you want to know how to practice, you first need to know how his plane was. If not, you will probably give up halfway.
Plane tree was full of gold and crystal lakes. Here you do not need to worry about traffic jams or falling aircraft. There are lotus flowers; the Lotus small to large as Taiwan. This place is comfortable and you can sit on the shower if desired. You can go here and there as you wish, completely free, no passport. If you like to wear nice clothes, then naturally you are dressed. If you want to eat well, they will appear immediately in front. Every time you think about something, you will be as desire.
Pureland also called Dewachen. I am the happiest and richest in the world. Each work day, I heard chanting and how my mind full of Bliss while working. When traveling, I like walking on lotus petals, so I'm always happy. When you die, I will come to the Pure Land, however, I know that right now I live in the Pure Land.
Let Nature
I'm trying to live peacefully. Every time someone wants to argue about something, I would say, "Please leave, leave natural" . Slowly, I tried to get rid of all the everyday problems to live at peace. In daily life I tried to just say good things about people.
One day, I dreamed to Pureland. There are seven treasures, and one who took me to see them. I pick one and say: "It is beautiful!" When I turned, I saw the virtue of Buddha Amitabha . I also see Buddha's golden tree.
Another time I dreamed of my tree diamonds and diamond wondering why it grows on trees. I saw a little girl in the realm of faith of Buddha Amitabha , and he asked her if I could make a tree. I chose a tree approximately 0.3 meters high. At the end of the trunk is a lotus and lotus I dedicate this to you.
Three years ago I was visiting a museum, where it has many valuable jewels. The instructor asked if I wanted to see did not come closer. I told him is not necessary, because the jewels are rare in the Pure Land. I mean treasure lies in my mind, so I do not need to fake diamonds.
Everything is documented in the Business A-Di-Da is true. It's not something you have to believe, that is true, the Pure Land is real. There is a ship going to the Pure Land, and I dreamed it. All these dreams to grow more of my belief in the Pure Land. What do you want to Pureland not?
In ten years I have used clay, clay statue of the Bodhisattva Mahasthamaprapta, Quan Yin, Samantabhadra and Manjushri . After this, I have expressed the virtues of Buddha Amitabha . I squeeze the Buddha Amitabha to prostrate and admire him, to go into the merit Pureland. In a dream, I saw the statue of Amitabha slowly turned into rice and this made ​​me realize that rice makes our bodies healthy.
Practice
I feel virtuous Amitabha has helped me good luck in his meticulous practice. After expressing the virtues of Buddha Amitabha is finished, I made ​​a statue of Guan Yin statue again and two Tat Ma Ha, you're protecting the Pure Land. When I squeeze three finished this, I began to study the classics. I read about the practice Buddhist mindfulness, how to concentrate and how to think thoughts of faith Pureland of Amitabha Buddha.
When I discovered the Business A-Di-Da , I began to recite 15 times daily. My dreams correspond to the content of texts. In the Pure Land, about six or seven classes and I continue to practice until I reached the highest level. I recite the name of Amitabha Buddha when I work and not very busy. After 5 pm, when returning to his room, I was chanting again.
Once you have the experience, you can read the procedure for 5 minutes. On the way from the office of a private room, I read three times. I also attach A-Di-Da . After repeated 30.000 times, you know that the virtues of Buddha Amitabha was in your mind, but this is not done in a day. Sutta taught me to always think about the greatness of the Buddha Amitabha .
Sometimes I act a particular legal practitioner, within a week I only name merit recite Amitabha . Many people gathered, economic and recite the Buddha's name. When the seat back, I see virtue Amitabha really great, great metal that I just found Buddha, did not see the needle of his players.
In the dream, I saw the statue of Amitabha Buddha and Quan Yin and I bowed. The object is located under the tree museum, on a beautiful altar. Amitabha Buddha sitting on lotus, holding my hand, like a mother holding child's hand.
Every day I repeated the Buddha. In her room, I have a small altar with statues of the bodhisattva that every day I bowed over 100 times.
By recite Buddha and chanting my name will create a lot of merit. All the merit I had, I would like to dedicate to everyone and then I will go to the Pure Land.
I Am The richest
When you have time, I practice and I also helped the monastery by the office. I was a monk of 10 years; before, I work for an accountants office in Taipei (Taipei). I want to learn about Buddhism, to become a Buddhist monk, but have not found a suitable place. I dreamed of a mountain and have a feeling that Buddha lived in that place. Where the world is like a lotus flower, but in Taiwan there are many mountains, I do not know where to look or where to go.
First I come Yungmin nunneries, where he Nowhere Van (Hiu Wan) is often taught, but I was too old to learn that it joined the retreat. I was 31 years old, which the course was only for people under 30 years old. Then I heard about Pho Quang Son, where the nuns under 35 are able to learn. So I hit the road and entered into this course.
One day, I recite Guanyin , and when finished my walk, just looked up the mountain. I mhan see these mountains are very familiar. They are the mountains I dreamed before. I go back and pay homage to virtue Guanyin , because I understand that I have found where they are seeking.
Of course, I had to learn about Buddhist art. I do not like this subject very much because I think art has no complaints, but she was my teacher is very excited. I asked her how to draw and express a lotus, and from there I started to have expressed great interest in the subject. After another shower, I decided bent Buddha.
I should have accountants count money, but no matter what, because I counted every coin, I recite the name of Buddha Amitabha, Amitabha Buddha ! In my mind, all the Buddha Amitabha . Hanhh I am very happy, I was the richest. Everywhere in my house, in my mind are Buddha Amitabha . The trees outside, inside me, everything is Pure. You need to have faith and practice. Then I'll see you in the Pure Land. Anyone if practiced by Buddhist teachings and meditation can go there. Meditation does not leave the chanting. The practice of Pure Land teachings and meditation teachings are not different, you can practice both at the same time. Meditation does not leave the Pure Land, Zen and Pure Land is no different. So you can go to the Pure Land, and we can meet there.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).20/1/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment