Sunday 29 January 2012

SPRING FARAWAY COUNTRY.

Sunday, 29 January 2012

 

Afternoon slowly dropped as the season winds turn chilly. The heavy particles hiu late start to sink the horizon. Far away, the sky blue competent, surfing sunset yellow leaves slowly fall to the constellation that we pushed the glittering constellation is in the air gradually. Crescent moon began to emerge early May dang.Hai side of the road, trees swaying in the wind like ru chao inclined to dance à Oh things quiet sleep. Sometimes that's where the birds call sleepily Philip chips or forum on the warm air. The sky was as soft blanket covering huge heating things throughout space. Heaven bar, cold, light spring has truly arrived.
Page that Tet was passed almost a week. Last week only, all the while counting on counting computation time looks to Eve. From here to now, I hardly know what Tet. Tet every year in school, work all day and then enlisted to watch the news network in Vietnam that Tet heart melancholy. This year too, schedules have been put up and I pity the day to welcome New Year in hospital. Fortunately, the rest two days before the festival should have time to prepare for a festival atmosphere. Sister begged sure that the package Tet tet cake cake and more like little cakes for traditional New Year at home. I was sure to pack plenty of relatives to donate, Buddhist and bread in the pot to cook with wood as we cooked bread's Eve in Vietnam. I hear you say that throbbing heart. Remember the days at home, the entire festival to be grandmother to bring the bread package. Now to the United States does not have the time, busy all day, but they sure pack the cake and not subject to market take-out. I told her how last year there is no festival this year really should be eating traditional New Year to true. Yeah, try to help you eat alone is true festival and keep the traditional definition of national culture is not eroded in the country where the child is. In the morning, I went shopping festival for ships and materials for packing gear. There, the air is covered with plaited bread the food of Vietnam and China. French people greet each other Oh praise the thought that as they are at home. In the city I live there are not many people who should not have Vietnam of the Vietnamese market. So, want to buy some food to the market of the Vietnamese vessel that purchase. Back home, I was busy cooking, cleaning, soak glutinous, leaves preparation materials for the next packet of cake. The next morning, the children go to school, I started to pack gear. From small to large packages I've never had to gear that is now beginning to think that the same package, for good. My dad sent lo odd dry cement from Vietnam to the cook to prepare the cement. Crime is my mother because my mother did not know what New Year. From schizophrenia to be this, that I almost forget everything and do not know. the old days in Vietnam, which I cook very delicious and so good to Tet everything that I take care of, we I side with the mother to three, then never have to cook. Since coming to America and from infected mother began, the three I have to play both as father and mother both. My father also changed a lot. Three delicious cooking and cleaning, cleaning, washing dishes or anything my father would do well to assist us with school time, work. We are very proud and proud of my dad about this. Just sit wheel package, then I remembered foreign to me and whispered admiration because she did not know how she can pack a lot of cakes for all eight festival each of the festival. When the birth time, she uses language well I have a complete and gentle as her first one. My father often told us she was a woman full of virtue most rare and my aunt, even my cheek with her ​​none. She also packs a cake or something fast, compact, beautiful package and I'm sitting all languages ​​that have not completed three small cakes. At that time, three brass looked fine, but I began to fear is not known at the date of completion is not due have to go to work tomorrow. Fortunately, my father finished cement odd because I helped my father wheels column. Thus, speed gear packages are rapidly increasing. Just pack the cake, I just heard my father tell stories ancient festival, ancient traditions, the family of interior and exterior sides, I also review the historical lineage more or less. By the way, my two children. We luxuriant spread of the new package finished cake broke very cheerful assistants. My brother told more packages anymore so my father wheels tét Volunteers pack and two younger tet cakes volunteered minor workers cleaning the leaves, cut the cord for my father and I continued alone package cake. The first tree tet cakes baked a little early to start making a whole family laughing. The package is completed tet cakes, girls sure to pack extra gear needed to do my ú than heaven but also tried to accommodate them packages. At first they do women workers for three tet-wheel package but when I found I rushed to pack our gear ú learning, collective work. Girls also do a little less like cake. My brother thought it easy to find and set package but I do not know twisted leaves, folds up, put the bread into a cake shape does not have anything. Banana leaves was so broken, so I just rolled leaves lo ties and get a lot of amusing. I stroked it three patent protection gear wheel ú dum but what. Finally, we have twenty four packet cake, three plants and five loaves bread tét ú, a huge amount of gear for the first time in my life and family do. Before few days, I I help them prepare something for the program of the Association welcomed the Buddhist New Year here. From refuge in the Three Jewels, my sister decided to vegetarian family also changed practice more or less according to the Buddha. From the coast and some Buddhists here, I used to recite the Buddha's way through her ​​Great Bi Lan, a dentist, a Buddhist believers to build a house for her to recite the Buddha's path to Buddhist practice set and the occasional visiting teachers to transmit optical bowl for a boy or a lecture in the city had no temple. So I told this year must be held to welcome New Year is fun and lively, full of meaning, the director of the Dharma. I am glad I found you for directing me to practice and rely Triple Gem to live and practice the correct Dhamma. I help you find the question or New Year's greetings, send gift Buddhist sense. Also, I help them out as much heart-shaped red packets out on how the Red Room. You told me to remember and recite the Buddha's vow to attach it to anyone who received red packets style bag will transfer center for Buddha, the Dharma and practice in the heart is always full of love. Just sit out red packets of money I just answer the question of Dharma for my brother and I encourage you practice hard heart, for Buddha, good work being dedicated to my cheek. I also like my brother are new Buddhist school stepped into the path direction, knowledge or practice are very confused, so immaturity is more often what we share with each other, just as women but also just as you directed his studies, his death would also be reborn in the Western realm of Buddha Amitabha. While out red packets of money and exchange Dharma, we just listen to music spring. I just looked out just two rooms away in a red bag, just recite the Buddha that I found extremely happy. I only hope my children and my whole family are also in legal practice Buddhist spirituality every day to every development. I also pray for all sentient beings in this world are also shifting the power of the Buddhas that line away from evil, do good to practice all the pure land of the West. On thirty-Tet, up to made from the hospital, I enlisted Eve worship. On the altar, incense suspected untouched, fresh flowers, bread jam, tray of five fruits was three and my brother prepared. Medium prepared with Eve, they went to welcome spring back in the VTP. I listened eagerly to welcome Tet story of how happy I feel that anxiety, sadness, fun transmitted to you. You sure this is the first time in America where they pleased to welcome Tet, the meaning, so happy . I told so many people to attend and all are very happy, touched with the program of this year, especially for the first time many young Buddhists to attend. I told the Tet Thuong Nguyen fifteenth of January I will join in the VTP Buddhist ceremony and I hope I will not go to work that day to join them. lit candles on the altar offering incense and Buddhist altar he she offered Communion prepared to admit, my heart suddenly felt calm, quiet different. The prayer of deep meaning penetrates deep into my heart as makes me feel lucky and happy to be the child Buddha, is standing in front of his penance, bowing, praying in KNOWING. Each question nembutsu as penance I still get into the mind of the Buddhas of the ten would pity the ignorant beings, as we u degenerations which help us in the right primary visual France to advance to the shore. Hope all the world is reverberating everywhere nembutsu question to all peaceful return to the roof where the Western Pure Land. Namo Amitabha Buddha!



















END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).30/1/2012.MHDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment