Saturday 28 April 2012

TEN THINGS MY HAPPINESS.



* Like-Like


T procession would first define what happiness is? Of course there are many definitions and perspectives as well as how to accept happiness for each other, because nobody in this world alike all one hundred percent. Russian proverb says: "Happiness is what we are, not what we seek." To me, this question has a lot of sense. Because most humans find happiness ¸ but where true happiness is to find that. All change, all of which are not constant, all temporary. There are things we think are truly happy, but the next day, since people change, weather changes, limited time etc. .. so people do not grasp the happiness that a long way. Therefore, the Russians are also very practical; so they say: "What you have, he is happy."

But the French people are saying: "Happiness is the peace of mind". That misleading. Because when you do not mind being harassed obstacle, living in awareness, peace. He is happy. It's not necessarily that much new money to be happy. Conversely, too much money, many being brought into the body painting again. Men and women love nor true happiness. Since it only from a desire, require. Once the desire, which requires either that the non-compliant, there would be segregation, patchwork. Thus happiness, nor true happiness of human life. Very high fame nor happiness. He or she often said, "Climb high, falling heavily." That is: "The higher the fame, wealth and arduous." That's it! So the French have reason when they say that the peace of mind is a true happiness.

Dalai Lama the 14th, the supreme leader of Tibetan Buddhism and has a strong influence of Western nations in late 20th century and early 21st century, he again said: "Happily, we can not buy it outside the supermarket, where you must find your inner". So the true happiness to the mind by himself but by his own master; not use the money to buy happiness did. Not be used even more power to find her happiness from others. Money is not everything. Money is only a means of life, not the purpose of life.

Vietnam proverb which says: "an indigent, heretics." That is: "an unit with poverty, with the mean fun." This may be directed to the people of Confucianism, not necessarily of Buddhism or of Taoism, but in 3 the director of Oriental learning, there are the many similarities in religious lifestyles as well as the concept itself and of life. Through sentence above definition we understand that: if you know the regular police department, although the poor, the mind remains peaceful. Conversely, if the oil did not know enough to have made to the Jade Emperor did not feel well enough at all, much less want to ask further more, to enjoy all the riches in glory flower life. From the mind that vendors play in all the earth, not interested in marketing fees, of meaning, like secretary of the ceiling. This is the way to the perennial joy of the ancients, as to the financial business of the state that fact, when the old must know behave yourself with how to do the direct fault of the Holy Hien .

And I, who came from peasant poverty of Quang Nam, this year was in 2011 at age 63 and over 47 years the school has left home, why do so many happy things? Let me tell you that to serve.

The first one - when his parents birth to me in this life, I have the full size image. This is a happiness. No parent would be without it, but because of how life Kamma aggregation, overlap; the result is that many baby to be born was not a full size image. For example, missing limbs, cleft palate, deaf ears, blind eyes, tongue indented, that was dumb lisp, etc. .. But I was one thing, do not belong on the type of people. So this is a happiness in life can have. So to me, is a causal parents brought her rare birth to a baby with full size photos.

Since we do not have the victim stumbling like blind eyes, deaf, dumb, etc. .. lisp So we at least have sympathized with the plight of people like that, but if the chance that someday we are being told that lost voice, can not say about 2 to 3 days, you will see such misery no. When we eat, be said, few people noticed this problem. Then suddenly one day my eyes were fading away, I saw nothing at all. But life is about 50 or 70 years, where one quarter of the light itself was formed by his parents where, but remained let loose, foreign journalists, but very few people know the kind born of faith his parents have to nurture our people.

That second one is happy when I grew up in an appropriate natural environment, is to go school to school with my friends to know assembly literate and spelling with the letters of life, so long as he later words, has made me have more than 60 works and translations in many different languages; if not get the first day of school was. I was a child born in a rural location; place rustic countryside, but there is a natural environment is very fresh. Around you are cultivating land, cattle, pig and chicken farm scene. So I love animals. So the school summer holidays, we include these young people gathers round the year gathers round three back to the swings, knife, remove, riding buffalo roamed around the village together, alleys. Grassland is also present any of our kids. Our favorite is flood season. Because water and beams have the opportunity to catch crickets or boat. That's the fun of a child. My father was born in 1898 and until 1949 I was born. That is who brought me to near death at age 52. So between me and his father have little chance of get together. Because your father is too old differences, not learning from the more direct, but close to coddle her and learn more. Although my mother is illiterate woman. But I love my people are today, all of which have been mother. So when entering kindergarten in 1956 until graduating in 1961 Elementary School, my little help from their parents and siblings; should learn very ignorant. Elementary School last year, my argument, ranking 35th over 36 students Trans-American Elementary School, Duy Xuyen district at that time, but I was very happy. Since I've been going to school. Compared with children in the village youth, I was very happy. Since there are countless children left school to go to keep cattle to help parents work the farm, a farm. As for me, though ignorant of his childhood learning, but are a parent you are living fully gathered together under one roof.

My father died in 1986 at age 89 and my mother died in 1966 at age 58. Now all I had 5 brothers, 3 boys 2 girls. Her sister this year (2011) was 85 years old. So was born in the countryside; should also lived for a long one. My mother was war childhood; should have gone under 60 years old at that time, if not make her life very well. Since I never saw my parents take any medicine, even headache medicine. Perhaps nature has their preferences.

What is happiness Tuesday as parents opportunity to temple since childhood; should have a chance later this renunciation. My village is poor, but youth was also a temple to a few specifically for you, your Uncle Buddha Pagoda from the moon, st a; or Vu Lan Day, New Year Divisions. As the children's mother at first we went to the temple fasting and then integrate into the environment of Buddhist Youth. In the 1957, 1958 in rural Vietnam did not have power supply should be on the moonlit night of 14 or full moon day is the wonderful month. Because electric light today can not be compared with the full moon of the rural countryside that is childhood. In the past what is leisurely, but today something rush that result not of how much.

Without her, I'm sure sad. Because who would care for her when an early age? Who's worried about his school, who help move yourself, the natural father rage pulse. Just about the time her mother was a silhouette of a sample from it. Oil for the author's mother, rural areas are illiterate, compared with mothers of urban education in place, the situation I'm sure there's nothing to make changes to trade and who also care for their children. So the new Vietnam proverb which says:

" Up high preterm premature knew
Child labor patterns learned from
. "

Temples childhood, my favorite spots to eat boiled vegetables sauce, served with white rice or rice three her magic flavor is excellent. I even hear economic English, words like shirt and brown shelf life since he was 8 years old, meaning that in 1957. Her childhood home was peaceful blanket much. Everyone concerned farm and plowed fields and gardens to build houses. A childhood of my childhood dreams with round little agreement as to the new collection of the young birds fly, to fly briefly in step and the other to leave their home crowd dissolved into spleen kids are rolling up the door of the temple and in the field study.

By 1957, my parent cell, ie Venerable Thich Bao Lac Phuong Truong today is the Dharma Temple in Sydney, Australia took up the study of the family. So I have the opportunity to go visit him and his family was at the Linh Ung Pagoda, the Marble Mountains, Marble Mountain in Da Nang. Take the bus was a fun childhood, but I was sitting way, also see people walking in the opposite way to defend yourself. This is an illusion of being seasick unfamiliar; or false manifest Country Cousin quality affordable home? After climbing hundreds of stairs to the temple for the hungry cat stomach. So rice, like in this mountain is a very big happy childhood for me that time. I do not know since when, the notion of family has crept into my soul; should have had something to close the temple doors more.

I join Buddhist Youth Oanh Ha Linh Vu since I was until then to renounce Major sectors. I would have been a monk before finished Elementary School in 1961, but unless the parents reside, sure that the youngest in the family, stay until then compute grown; but this is a parent's plan to bind their children to the life story; should by all means, I asked my parents to take renunciation. Finally she agreed and said it was the anniversary of the Inner me from the moon in May 1964. Swiftly, but also has nearly 50 years and fasting. It is true that time! very time accidentally, not waiting for anybody, but we will age and die, will extinguish the youth.

The 15 youth, uninfected Cabrio, with a pure heart, I gave up family, leaving behind and face towards and happy cycling on Vien Giac Pagoda in Hoi An, while parents, brothers and sisters cried tears fall to look upon the youngest child she gave up the family embarked on the high road far away. Worries, joy, pain, etc. .. perhaps the thoughts, the feelings of those who remained. My own happiness very short. Since there is a wide horizon high.

Wednesday happiness is to renounce the practice is a happiness. When I was in Hoi An Vien Giac Pagoda on the lunar 15.5 in 1964, my teacher, Thich Long Tri try to write a letter of recommendation for trying Venerable Thich Nhu Van, Dinh Phuoc Lam The abbot at the time, for me staying there to wait on renunciation. Because my teacher in 1963 after a struggle with the regime of Ngo Dinh Diem had been severely tortured; should need to go to Saigon to be treated. By June 19, 1964 celebration of Vía Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara, I was my teacher for the Phuoc Vien Giac Lam Pagoda to cry on and hair down to officially ordained on that day. Then back to Phuoc Lam consecutive parts they learn.

Lan was Phuoc childhood is the period of restoration; should go to school the day they tone and afternoon, evening or on the side of workers resulting from the Dai Loc, Dien Ban to push above Thanh Ha ceramic tile, so that the workers that built temple. Lam Phuoc childhood was very popular. The notes are very large, very good school, but eventually came out in 1975 as more than half. Now the remaining German Venerable Hanh, Thich Hanh Hoa and some of you, I no longer communicate. Try Hanh Thich Thien, Van Duc Pagoda, which is a group of workers who came from above and at the Phuoc Lam Quang Thi was baptized; after Phuoc Lam Pagoda inaugurated in 1966, then he made me Join with me Thi Tap (attach Order) is now also being abbot Abbot station Triem Nam Phuoc An, Duy Xuyen.

The age of innocence that I was devoting his life to the Director, so for now there is even a little regret. Because I know that big gift to the Three Jewels; if I did not lead thanks to the Three Jewels, shelter, household, I did not have today. That day when the teacher told me that he'll prepare your books for school. I replied that: White Teacher! Monk and also learn what to do. It's innocent and naive like that. Now it was her life's end, see childhood is precious. So just think: Tu is the last step of life, the temple closed, lim dim prayer, recite the Buddha; but where there is one expected to go into child birth all his life for decades and found that learning how much was not enough and how much practice is not complete his vow.

That happiness is the fifth amended and learn; was protected and guided by good teacher you well. This is a blessing that not everyone has. There are many religious people are the obstacle to see the island, only bare rotten. There have to complete in youth, but also many middle-aged when the implications are still suffering because of the ceiling, by Kamma would not stop. The Master did not give me direct instructions from the practice begun in the years 1964-1966 from which to seek Venerable Thich Nhu Van has a generosity as a mother and I returned from the temple in 1966-1968 Vien Giac in Hoi An with my teacher, but the game seemed to me invisible wall preventing me love games. So in 1968 I went to Saigon and walk away from my Master's in 1991 was to meet again in Germany and about who a few years later my teacher died. Master role of gratitude not only feel that the presentation directly from me and I learned how to organize, the dynamism and social work enters the public.

Her childhood every season retreat, I was to the temple or pagoda Province Longquan Association (now Dharma) to the lower parts, set the retreat. Our comments in, like products, such as Royal is the best friend the same class in high school Dien Hong, Bo, Hoi Tran Quy Cap have dim memories of his heart felt. They are the ones you can now have up tot.Bay Master, there are some people born child; all just memories.

Vien Giac We disagree; youth had uncle Tung, active, Wu notes etc. .. But now there were no longer stay with Zen Gate, which has returned to join the cycle of birth and death coils. Oh! life is so! That day a new prayer language, Tibetan gong, chanting rhythm components together regularly every morning at the old temple, which is now only the sound echoes from a distant realm that seems difficult grasp again.

Retired from Hoi An to Saigon for a lush flowers, disturbing noise. I like the new small bird collection wingspan in life, want to see light in color and all things not into temptation, but thanks to Quang's home leg was preserved and encircling me to this day. Hung Long Pagoda Road in childhood Minh Mang was the place to enjoy the homeland of Quang Nam in residence here. Try Thich French Italian abbot childhood was very compassionate, but He is cantankerous deputy to Increase We; not know why? But I'm still relaxed; twice a day morning and evening meticulously to repay credit na candidates forum and school examinations. To tell right away that if I were not to Saigon to study and implement Baccalaureate Baccalaureate 1 and 2, have never had the opportunity to travel overseas to be.

In life his parents, at the temple have found four Master, Master Y only alternative for parents to care for the spiritual life of the monks, is a extremely happy. Besides there are other fraternal same song, same practice, and learning under the roof of the temple. This image replaces siblings in the family. So on, I had dinner na Credit Forum contributed by candidates and in general in many different temple roof; world that has nearly 50 years, what's more? What are the words to say thanks to all parents, teachers, Three Jewels, na Credit Forum candidates, the national society for all full here! If there is only silence was the voracious; but no word and no other form of merit to favor the higher weights that are thick.

That Friday was happy I had the opportunity to practice foreign country and go elsewhere to learn more about the human situation as well as life status. In elementary school, I remember every Monday morning, teacher, teacher usually burn up on the blackboard a maxim in words and in French or Vietnamese Han week that students must memorize all have a personality schedule history or literature, etc. .. Something like: "Au any school, old galaxy vi - Human any school, any knowledge of - Jade uncertainties, any gas." That is: "Little did not learn, most do - who do not study, do not clearly know - Jade no puncher, not bright." Confucian text brief, but the deeper meaning. Nowadays one school where the verses do anymore. Last memorize entitled: Taking on school properly prepared wisdom.

Go for it knew this
day at home with his mother to know what wisdom
Behold the world's five continents around the country
how much people this much land
to large mountain river and many
hundreds dimensional path strewn entrance to
the same person four black, yellow, red , White
Heaven four south, north, east, west
of the vast clouds clouds
No stars know this goes the other workshops.

(Anonymous)

The author who, today no one remembers anymore, but thought, that look was, the practice was already in deep heart of a child from the beginning and until the next thousand is nothing you can do easy to forget.

Japan to study the February 22, 1972 and is now nearly 40 years round. For nearly 40 years that I did not know how many places to go, to not know how many seats; written off countless sticks, say not so many words, learning so many things or not, having not known how much is people say do not know how many languages ​​... just about; I also have happy already. Because I had the opportunity to learn. When I was in the Sunday religious course I was then, but also thanks to them, that I have to balance the life of a monk in the land of Vietnam. Who before going away from the water, and hope that his life is something other than change, but coming to Japan, I see the way in which practitioners do not suit you; should have tried to keep what's good Vietnam Buddhist tradition and use it as material for nourishing life. As a result, I've kept the body, a mind of a monk in Vietnam under foreign traditions to this day; if I order easy on yourself, then I was no longer me.

I learned that the Japanese punctuality, cleanliness, hard work, diligence, self-respect, faithfulness, and I learned of the German character creation, self-determination, responsibility ... Just about the time he can practice his whole life is not over yet again. Going to be a place, to be a place, having been a person. All the lessons are extremely valuable. Since everyone is his master, including good and bad sides; bad as or. Want up pride, ego, have bowed down to the present self does not have a higher body, such as the capital of the Japanese offer, then we will learn a lot from his face.

That Saturday my happiness is very persistent, patient, not discouraged to hear the praise mode in life. This is a big challenge, but one has gone through in this life are encountered at all. This is one of eight types of 4 pairs of treated air, from which he has praise and criticism. French proverb which says: "He that is you have processed it, it is he who praise our enemies." What mode is also a way to correct their wrong things; also praised the lies, flatteries, it is just a first glance this wind. They praised her because to get the oil yourself is the true way, but even so badly that their processing, it is learning by heart the will requires. Please do not let the market, non, praise, found fault with his dominant interest. That is the true practice. Because these words it is not true. It all has no honest minister, but the truth of it is not to a minister. It should be deep and find the essence of its author. Since yesterday the new grumpy, today and tomorrow pity to anger. Well, it is a phenomenon, which was a real phenomenon, what are. Why should we be sad lament for a gesture, an act, a speech and oil to be beneficial or harmful to themselves. If we understand that: What we hate is so, what implications it must be nothing but suffering to the body of the procession. It is for us as a pod. True and false it is just phenomenal. Do not alleged phenomena happy to sad, I'll be happy, in an order to storm the oil to her flat in every direction on the outside. When storms inside the new emerging scary. Because that's his weakness. Because I want to be commended, not want to be processed. When was the compliment saturated mode, namely, that people will.

I thank all the praise and criticism the past. Because that is the essential lesson for me in this life. I'm not proud to be your compliments, it's oil money, fame, status, reputation, good support and I would not bother me when you try to get down to the bottom mud and slander me even worse again. I think it is the breeze of his mind. I had to stop to contemplate. Stopped to listen, believe and endure to clarify, the analysis was right and wrong reasonable test? If so with what I did wrong, I'll quietly amended; if he had done wrong with right, that's just a wrong judgment of the enemy. In fact one made me less angry, because he did not satisfy his ego at all. Because each person's ego is just an obnoxious ego only. It is I, or what? It is just the man to call about that, but that's nothing to life and death struggle with it to give his life suffering and that suffering will go on forever in reincarnations again. This is the attitude and behavior in his life, so I'm not happy when people compliment and I'm not upset when other people cover themselves. This is a peaceful, happy when I am confronted with this problem. Many also do not need anymore to justify and absolve. Because just as error correction to add. It was just to prove what his true self and think I have unfairly because unjustly, but in the commentary Bao Wang eighties Buddha taught that "unjustly without excuse, because even excuse Human ego is not discharged. " Want to rinse away any excuse that unjustly and again, then increasing more unjustly, how can he be discharged. This is my own behavior was based on Buddhist teachings, but who so clearly that I did and I would not advise others to do the same with you. Because different people have different lifestyles.

I am a normal human being, full of good and evil. They are human beings; for good and bad is so commonplace, it's nothing to envy and jealousy, that we have to forgive my mistakes and work together for good. There is such peace and new mind this life to be meaningful. If every life that inspired the bad fortune of others, this man who slandered it, while never know who you are, it is a deeply flawed.

It is my eighth happy to be a very good health, extremely rare. This is probably genetic. Since my parents lived with their fields, no drug, because rarely sick. So I have absorbed this inheritance. The French say: "Health is gold." That's right, more than gold may be on the other. Because if there is no gold heaped health, nor do both. The U.S. said: "If you have money, you can buy a doctor said, but he can not buy health." He Doctors can treat patients healed; but serious diseases and industrial disease, the doctor will also insufficient. Dalai Lama is the 14th says: "When people are young people tend to use more energy to people to look out for more money. As we age, we used a lot of money to get people to buy health. " The result is a conflict with his own here! but no one knows where the health and expected to decline so quickly! Life - few people understand the word is so unexpected.

When was young I spent a lot of health for the way throughout the night, not tired; to pass quickly when the old man, then I can see why the loss of their youth too soon. If something that brings money to many, who are also eager to get rich, but nobody on their health. So older people live longer in this world when interviewed, they then claimed: "Everything must be in moderation is best. For example, eating, sleeping, working and generally living life, sports, music, reading etc. .. means that everything in life should have to moderate it will be long life and less illness.

Since its ordained and is now almost 50 years. Maybe in 2014 I will celebrate this important day. Will not have a whole ritual that great, but is a great day. As in the past 50 years, I never missed a meticulous, except a few days feeling sick. If I traveled here and there, are not present at the Buddhist altar in the temple or wherever, I practiced my part elaborate on the plane or train. Things I want to talk about trust them around for future generations of my disciples, both at home and renunciation. Want to have wills are so extremely patient and have a really good health. Of course after 50 years, I did not know his health will happen again; so now not promise anything at all. "What comes, will come."

Lord Buddha is also a method of repentance of sin in many generations. It is also making his body and mind are clean filtered through body and mind professional career. I'm not bragging, but this is true, please tell people that life after the practice. When I was at the age of 35, 36; see your particular older worshiping, bowing to Lord Buddha as a way of five body planted in the earth can not be realized. I found myself a young healthy; spontaneous prayer should bow 500 new titles of Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara; of 3000 and 3000 Lord Buddha in the past, present and future. Then vow to experience of Ten Thousand Buddhas bowing, bowing 10,000. Then the following season retreat, I vow to bow Lotus Sutra each letter of each bow. After being business, the more than 70,000 seasonal bow in such retreat. Next, I found also allow health; so I bowed Business Development Center Mahaparinirvana including 2 atmosphere. I and up We Vie Giac Pagoda Hannover until 2011 this was more than half the book Lord Monday, every word and every bow is in the product "Lion Roar". To get this done business must have 5 to 6 years. Thus, if in 2014 I celebrate 50 years of directing in school, 50 years does not give meticulous procedure in late and was also exactly 30 years each season retreat from 1984 to 2014, every night taken from O 250 to 300. This is the result of many years hard; if there is no health, no one will accomplish it all. So I have to press weights Jewels and parents are.

That happiness is my ninth is a good practice environment. The preaching, translating, writing is very convenient. This trim is because I get the disciple as well as my home made ​​time for me, so I can do things. Giac Vien pagoda Hannover ( see figure ) that the room where the letter I wrote and translated countless works, written countless letters to answer, do not know how many times listening to the phone. Ten years, each year more than 2 months from 2003 to 2012 I was a hermit retreat in Australia, the Da Bao mountains ( see picture ) where Venerable Thich Bao Lac , planing my parents were staying there . The place was also an ideal place to practice every night Diamond Sutra, economic Shurangama in the morning and the other quiet place helped me in 10 years he completed at least 12 files in Vietnamese and translated from different languages ​​such as Kanji, Japanese, German and English to their native language. Two years translated into Vietnamese Han; next 5 years service in Japanese; years later an English translation, German translation and next year will probably be completed with a work of Han culture in particular. In the years that the works such as Beauty and the Master; Lotus love story of the Master; Pure Land Thought so .. Furniture has also been written in his Da Bao.

From 2013 to his death, I will be staying in Ravensburg Germany Monastery List ( see Figure ) of southern Germany more adjective, retreat and continued to translate, to write this book. This is also a good place for me to make my dreams when age was over 60.

Besides, their missionary in Germany and elsewhere, I still do. Because patriarchs taught that "in preaching service market, taking advantage of duty Hoai birth." That is: is the preaching house, to benefit all living beings, it is duty. The duty of renunciation it was not put to the temple, a large Buddha, which reinforced how to make the Buddhists understand. That is the main reason that Buddha was born.

I am not good, but what aspects can also be performed. For example: writing, translation, diplomacy, preaching, worship reviews etc. .. mean something other people do, then I can also accompany the. When children learn at very ignorant not to renounce, but since 1964 to return later after graduating from High School and the University, almost a month I did not stand out from the position of the layer 10. Not the second, not the second, three; or bad also ranked 7, 8. This is thanks to hard efforts in light of the book is by grace and faith to speak of the Three Jewels. Without meticulous meditation, fasting salt pickle, I have not had nearly 50 years as live fully to yourself. This is a very great happiness. Oil this tomorrow and I got lost in a distant realm where the scene that Buddha, I turned my eyes on this country tolerated, will smile freely now, no regrets, do not bother anyone and they did not charge nuối What a pity. Since all were left behind and the world, please send it back to earth.

That happiness is my tenth the disciple at the monastery and effort, achievement of the practice, in the tradition oil. The biggest mistake that people do see people. Sometimes I think my galaxy is, should belong to her yelling when angry, unfair conduct, business practitioners are not biased because this man to study well, because the person is bad or short-sighted bigotry. This is what's making me sick. I apologize to all. It was to protect his opinion is right and conservative or traditional; therefore, they had these things happen and make people disciples were not happy but one thing it may be because I still have a hidden blessing that, so far, more than 45 disciples ordained and lay disciples more than 7,000 have taken refuge with me, do not have anyone to turn 180 degrees. Of course many people do not like me because I was too hard. Difficult in all circumstances; so many people expect me to let go and relaxed with the remaining days with his life. Because of where someone lived for 100 years and of course when I go then plants are still alive with this time; no one in their half-steps. That species accidentally. And the other beings that are similar only. Now I have to take care of himself is the main. I also was not expecting anyone, but I was very happy when the disciple just wants to learn, and oil to do that is practice. They practice diversity; oil in the form of family or home. Therefore, no longer any joy gives me more. I was very satisfied then. So at any point in time, if I have to agree to leave the world of impermanence, the Buddha of the West, I would very happy. Because what I came here was not carrying anything, nor when to carry out anything, please return to life, the director loved the other images of the earth. And I, with duties and responsibilities are finished.

Ten are happy where I was able many people think it is a given, anyone can do and find ways to build it, as well as deal with the situation, but to me is a merit, a blessing of the Buddhas, a commitment of volunteer resources Buddha Amitabha, a long grace virtues of family, of being in 10 the boundless world, including living beings as well as accidentally.

PLEASE, hands clasped, I prostrate at the foot of Buddha. Because you have to be happy really. I want to transmit entrust the care of this life; if someone is fortunate it can be applied to a part of life is beneficial in many ways and this makes life more and more valuable.

I thank life, people and plants, gift idea, charming and unwittingly compel me for a long time and space so far in this Saha realm. Please place you travel in touch with and always upholding the eternal Dharma.

Writing finished on September 27, 2011

List Monastery Germany Ravensburg - Germany

day of September to New Year crown .END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.( TAM THANH )MHDT.29/4/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment