Thursday 25 April 2013

Linh Ung Avalokitesvara.
                   




Survivors entrain  
Water goes but sank
Thanks Quan health concept
networks have a long life expectancy
Thanks Quan maintain life.
In the age of 6.7 years old, me and my brother every weekend afternoons or mother fled to the river to bathe. A rainy day meeting in August, large water flux from the source of the power that broke levees in the village, where the river suddenly flooded shallow, deep and swirling rapids. Both my brothers are caught up in the water and because of the weak brothers we could not stand awkwardly to the shore. At that time I could only hear him remind me: "My child! Do not be afraid, go Guanyin Buddha. ", then my brother disappeared. I also immersed in a sea of ​​swirling water. Thanks Guanyin Buddha reminder of my brother, so in my consciousness at that very calm, wise and I whispered in his mouth: "My Guanyin Buddha! save me! I tired ... "I kept muttering in her mouth like nostalgic not know how many times, until no longer knows what else. I've been dying away? No, I was Chenrezig Bodhisattva survived until now. This year I was 57 years old, I was told the life-huh.
In man's unconsciousness of sleep, I heard a man call in my ear: "Hey baby, wake up to find his son home. Mother, three children and grandparents of the children are anxiously waiting for the brothers to dine there. "After the call, I was awake. When you wake up, I found myself lying on a white sand dunes, next to a vast area. Looking around the four sides could not see the door, did not see the ball cross shape. Looking at the body, I suddenly found myself blushing as bare shaft, no clothes at all. Looking at the chest, I saw the statue Chenrezik 
Small gilt Bodhisattva my mother wore in the neck for me right when I was born a few months. I smiled, holding forth on the subject in hand, and said: "Oh Buddha Guanyin! Where's your brother? If he's swept the country, be it mother, father, grandparents, grandparents of the child crying. You do not have to lose your brother anywhere. Guanyin Buddha Oh! I know he's only human to the next where he leads me home lest worried mother. Two brothers mother loves me that much. "
Just rang called Buddha Kwan Yin few hours, I looked up toward the sea waves coincide, I saw a small boat running toward me and singing. I exclaimed happily, waiting to jump out the water and he hugged me when the boat arrived. He came to me on a small boat with the old man. "Oh, Brother! boat and go man go? After a moment, I'm glad I held him, bag, I turned the boat and did not see the man anymore. He also surprised me as I, both brothers gawked search. But, between the vast plains, still not a bubble boat quietly through the boat. The old man rowing boat deformation, and no boat.
He recounted that when I push the water attack, he did not see me anywhere, so he told me I was big Buddha Guanyin Bodhisattva for help. He knew I was going to drown me and told that she remembered when the accident Ms. Quan Yin Buddha. At that time, I believe he is Buddha Buddha Ba Ba and thought sacred, so I have no fear. He closed his eyes and silently I: Male model compassionate savior COMPONENTS OF SHOP RESCUE Bodhisattva. My brother thought the name of Bodhisattva is approximately ten times, I do not even know anything. When I woke up, he found himself lying on a bamboo bed with new green clothes, cooking stove beside white boiling broth. In my house there is only one old man about seventy years of age, physiognomy very nice, always smiling mouth as Maitreya Buddha. The old man took porridge mixed with sugar for my brother eating a big bowl and then he praises you do good, good, but the news was younger Quan Yin. He asked me: "You know Buddha She is?" The old man laughed and pointed at my brother's heart. The old man said as Bodhisattva in the center of my brother. Eating soup is finished, the old man told him I was going to find me and I'll take you both home. He sat me on a small boat and my old man took him to meet me here.
I told my brother: "So that's the old man Chenrezig Bodhisattva that his brother often thought and idea all along."
My brother nodded exclaimed: "Huh uh, at the lake, I have a feeling that this man is really down, not an ordinary person ..." The sun shines on high, he took off my shirt draped busy I am. Two other brothers back home I took peacefully.
This happened in the village is a small village San Ward in Long Hung village, Hai Lang District, Quang Tri Province, where I was born and raised.
Quick Nguyen, his two stories I recorded in the diary. I respectfully transcribed here for your dedication to friends near and far and I urge you to read him a prayer. My brother died in 1961 because of the war and bombs accidentally.
FOR GIRL STUDENTS contentment 
Quan specializes anniversary celebration
Demand Fulfillment daughter
-in-law published quarterly worn
We all rejoice.
Our grandparents born him three consecutive, both the family and the family will delight everyone. Own Grandpa is sitting alone drinking tea mused thoughtfully and sadly. Grandma saw it, decanting units by repeatedly asked, not hiding his grandfather was said to her grandmother that:
I am alone with him voluntarily promised right of everyone in the village is the daughter will have the means to do with the Nguyen family marriages. But have more years of that time I promised not true. She do not misunderstand, I shall listen to her, it's just a lack of grace and blessing should not be enough to make him chief of the house there.
Listen spoken grandfather, grandmother felt sorry for her husband, impatient and anxious to also crashed out. Oil grandmother never knew her grandfather has promised to review the financial position of the Nguyen family grandfather silently wish for a daughter house for exterior threads tie, warm room. The Council, upon the same, my grandparents were thinking of the temple for free, please bless the Buddha was born a girl.
It was the mid-autumn full moon of July weather, his grandma Sac I visited the temple, worshiping the Buddha and home phototherapy expressed wishes. In that occasion he was fortunate enough to be my grandmother met the Bich Hue Phong from the teaching, he taught his grandmother mall tiles I found the power house Buddha leaking damaged by war. He was my grandmother and take refuge in the notion that ceremony, worship Buddha Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva from there. Recently poster grandparents advised me to become a vegetarian, keep the pure, clean body and mind, all the attention would have been satisfied. Whereupon the grandparents gave me a verse in Nom documents as follows:
"Guanyin Bodhisattva of compassion
in danger of suffering Savior who complained yoke
Fasting keeps the healing
fuse is satisfied on every man tomorrow
Want to daughter son
sister brother Devotional anniversary celebration defamatory curse.
Quan anniversary anniversary diligently
Join court denying quiet surge
Sitting meditation mental light resists
all cool stream live because his feet
do not have to kill a life
please do not be stealing Prayer sexual misconduct
Avoid deception lie
drunk decided to give away gambling.
Quan compassion for helping
earnestly imploring dream fulfillment. "
By the teachings of the group, my grandparents wholeheartedly vow to cultivate and preserve the planet seriously, sometimes religion of Buddha Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva of worship, worship, confess concept, prayed diligently and earnest. One year after the voluntary desire of my grandparents met. Conceived grandmother, my mother was born, and followed Aunt Arabia was born. Grandfather to my mother's name is Tran Thi Vui, name is Tran Thi Ut Aunt Mary, was great joy flooded house wished the prayer born daughter was born the daughter of my maternal grandparents. Thanks to the inspiration of Chenrezig prayer to be effective in this great family of his grandfather and my great grandfather's family, clan and relatives near and far, people in the villages under the village, everyone is a trustees heart, take heart worship ceremonies and live happy healthy concept of Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara. This is written as told by Mr. Tran and Tran Phuoc, two children's grandparents, my uncle still lives in Long Hung, Hai Lang District, Quang Tri Province ...
BLIND EYE TO LIGHT 
Luc53 age, the eye's natural aunt blamed Mao and swollen. Then not long before the eyes of the blind aunt. The medicine physician, western medicine is to find treatment, but not effective. This situation lasted for many years, making it very painful and Aunt difficult life immensely. There was once a pond motorcycles vegetable pickers, unfortunately tripped fell deeply submerged lake, near death. May be a neighbor passing quickly crossing the accident rescue.
Meet at up to sickness, and the faulty, Aunt new crown back Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara Buddha, reciting his sufferings to his rescue and salvage. Adding spiritual mobilization and counsel of the Master Pho Pho Thien Tru Pagoda in Da Da Nang. Aunt Mao increase the credibility, confidence in his powers of Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara. Since then, Aunt Mao began specializing anniversary Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara and early evening worship attendance, keen eye for good soon, victims from the ear. Just after each worship, reciting Chenrezig 108 times, Aunt Mao to read the prospectus before of Buddha Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva:
Namo Great Holy Touch compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva migration repeated 21 times and then said: "I was confused, not familiar with the word, not the direct reason, karma is heavy, and brought many well- suffering. Now, two blind eyes, mental disorders, but also as living dead. My heart insecure, very hard. Hope Guanyin Buddha rescue, treat your eyes to light. The second prayer after the morning's eye, I take forever to do temple work, specializing in good works, to serve three jewels, beds not waste time asking for too much bad karma, afflictions. Please enlighten ten Buddha, Guanyin begged witness vow of the truth. "
And active magical place, after nearly three months of diligent recitation commission, worship and prayer Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara, Aunt Cat's eyes were shining as ever. Before something happens healing is a morning rosary Aunt Mao sitting mouth Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva concept in Vinh An angle of the temple bell, the face of Buddhism Quang Nam Danang then suddenly have a "guest strange, "said the girl softly voice and self-proclaimed disciple of Buddha Avalokitesvara who brought courtesy trust, Yin drug anniversary celebration. Saying her hand to her mouth to quit and told Aunt Mao medication then certainly tomorrow morning bright eyes. So that is the dream of Aunt Mao happened last night before losing the light again. She said the dream as clear as the day it happened.
Cat eyes healthy trip thanks anniversary celebration Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara has spread throughout the provinces and villages. Refuge that many people have not, do not know anything about Buddhism have also found interest trust Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva Buddha and Bodhisattva statues from time to worship, worship.
Blind eyes shining hard
drugs unhealed East West
Reciting vows ceremony Quan
touch any incredible.
Aunt Cat is a very devout member and very active in upholding the monks and nuns to study children lack the physical condition of myself. Since Aunt is Guanyin sufferings and hints, Aunt Mao became mothers love so many orphaned children, some bad. She had stretched her remaining life in the service of Buddhism and love with a smile, hands in heart health simple, fresh, rustic, gentle aunt. She lived close to ninety just died. Poet Nguyen Duy An aunt had life of Mao Thanks a lot and have read poems aunt Mother gave Love the last transport:
She did not give birth my
children full of men Which
Aunt Tam Buddhist sages as
wide liquid state is not
The situation in which the mother
superior portability also
lives in such a pearl
Taking innocent smile
Use soft hands lightly
sweet words Parties
With comfortable radiant expression
Feeding poor kid alone
Aunt motherhood soaring
Me Aunt immense happiness
can not say the word
love Dear Aunt inconsolable.
Pray for landing Aunt
Di Da Blissful Realm
peaceful living free in
the hometown incarnation.
OPTIONS IMPORT control OAN  
Death entered the daughters
intractable drug cured
Quan anniversary celebration usually
difficult unless exculpate shield.
In Ninh Hoa, Nha Trang province to drive an hour, have a daughter, the family of a wealthy ship is a church. A poet to, physiognomy beautiful, healthy, local non-martial as a female. However, the nature of mind A gentle breathing, to enjoy the fruits to the temple, chant, recite, and sewing clothes for monks. The Vassa, A Buddhist Dalai Lama often Hai Duc Hospital in Nha Trang side of Aunt cooking, carrying water I offered you free holiday quarter, after three months of retreat. Through that practice, revered monks, diligent work, plain speaking, fun paint from top to bottom Venerable Mass General Hospital and aunt both A loving church. So find calm atmosphere and joy in the temples during the performance, so A would have the Dalai Lama ordained as a monk at the temple Cheng Hang Luong District, later called Hai Indian temple, near neighbors Ball, Nha Trang.
When said daughter left home intending parents Tureen A very happy, because there was a very significant and direct, his ancestors many believe Buddha refuge. But the intention of A monk Dalai Lama is not smooth, because parents have betrothed A-contained breathing one child a son of Mr. and Mrs. Phu My Hung, a Vietnamese family original ship, do pharmacies in northern Ninh Hoa is wealthier. More heart then like to be a nun, then feel free to get married again, prestige for parents to grandparents sui, future husband's parents. For this, a voluntary renunciation of the Dalai Lama last three years without success. In the risk to see a silver lining, son of Mr. and Mrs. Phu My Hung, future husband of a vulgar accident died so choosing the cloister walk of A Dalai Lama easy. Pitch of the sewing them to meet the risk. A Tureen time together in the temple to the milk comes in, then suddenly she was on insanity.
A madness of poetry scary and unusual. Every time A Tureen attack, she has the strength to stand overturned or dragged by a car running on the road. A Tureen and happily enjoyed this work, and who should both know, that are horrifying terror. So A Tureen limbs always tied by huge iron chains. But when A Tureen attack, she screamed episodic, bloodshot eyes like fire, and she struggled for a while. Finally, the chains are broken pieces, mixed with a crash cries laughs as challenges, arrogant and teasing then she threw the broken chain on the take up is not far away. A Tureen hobby when her seizures are always snatches the lamp power to devour as chewing the crunchy grilled bread. At those times, a feeling permanent floating rage, gnashing of teeth, stomping and squeaked out a mouthful of blood where the sound of a man: "God is the evil guys, injustice. Earth is a prison is thick darkness. "This saying is often interrupted because resentment and anger choking.
A strange thing that the Dalai Lama had a seizure for nearly three months, did not have to eat anything that is not physical decline, the strength of the double A dozen baby rabbits for at ordinary times. The good doctors in the hospital are insufficient because they do not examine enough to find out how the pathology of a church. Along the way, the family was told, they were bound A church on a car and put a grill cover to the Dalai Lama Giac Hai pagoda in the village of Xuan Tu Vien Giac by master death entered treatment.
Giac Vien An engineer is our teacher, healer crazy by spirit possession, possessed a miracle. See A Tureen tied chains, seemed aggressive and angry, he just looked us straight in the face A shady forest fragments mantra for a while. ATho surrendered and bowed to the ground. He told us the open house bound patients. A Tureen sit still, do not scream, do not run and no violence. He took counsel mentally reciting Buddha and Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara Great Compassion Mantra turn over three cups of water to give the Dalai Lama a drink. Just finished drinking water bowl, Tureen A hair upright and spun into a strong wind like reeds. A Tureen hung his head and cried shrill opening words of a dead man by Vietnamese official kilns: "He was a priest outside harnessed. Who dares to use nominal Guanyin Bodhisattva to scare us, make us desire obstacle. "
Giac Vien An engineer said, "We are monks, self Screening Fuels, Giac Hai pagoda residence. We rely on the force of faith incarnation Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva to initiation, the escape for you. The haste you clear our name out to the point of, not to persist in delusion that love is to sink reincarnation beast in this life and the next life immeasurable, endless suffering, difficulty calming. "
Still a high-pitched sound of men such as difficulty breathing because of injury from throat and liver damaged heart: "Dear master, the name is TMH's fiance A loss of breathing. The death car accident when cargo from Saigon to Nha Trang, car flip down foot soldiers of the Vietnam Communist land mine. The sudden death, can not be reincarnated. A trade back for the Dalai Lama should follow a church to be living together, did not mean to harm a church. "
An engineer Vien Giac toned mercy and to suggest: "I stand here as sympathetic suffering of the people. Come take refuge in the Buddha sincerely repent and even, according to the Buddha taught us to be freed soon, leading to the conception, rinse hatred. The word that you read the "instructions of the master vicious injury Vien Giac:" Male model range bars for helping rescue Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, would you help me make the transition so. Male model range bars for helping rescue Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, would you take nectar cleaned every child unfairly shields. 'Male model range bars for helping rescue Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, begging for the Dalai Lama A quick restored health and sustainable practice even. "
An engineer shadowy further guidance:
"I vow eternal life, life refuge in the Buddha.
eternal Son of prayer, life, life refuge in France.
eternal Son of prayer, life, life refuge in the Sangha.
You have taken refuge in the Buddha, then, do not fall into hell.
leave I have taken refuge in France, do not fall into ghosts.
refuge in the Sangha and I did not fall into the animal. "
When Vien Giac master, our teacher to lead other souls repeated three times finished last refuge, A Tureen suddenly fell on the ground for about five minutes and then wakes up as a long sleep coma. A bewildered Dalai Lama did not know what had happened to her. A Tureen healing, health recovery at that moment that my parents and everyone in A Tureen relatives were overjoyed. Giac Hai said many thanks to him we thought Chenrezik enter for healing within a church. Rice farming is not enough dance we meal, sufficient clothing fabrics, living a few houses are built nicely, thanks to the center is offering A positive family and relatives Tureen A family of rabbits. He gave us the poem A family Tureen heart that I have the following:
Reciting Buddha Avalokitesvara Ceremony.
constant gentle mother feast
Quan infinite spiritual concepts often colored.
Asked confuse suffering
Quan anniversary celebration of light with grief.
Waves lap although the match off with
anniversary celebration Quan moved heaven and earth shake
petitioners now want the same puff
Quan anniversary celebration did not escape attention.
welding Network souls beat the
anniversary celebration Yin states toward optimism.
prototype attained Bodhi
Saha is the life of damnation.
WATER TREATMENT Wisdom who feel
Nectar brain temperature minus
the dumb Healing
Ordained media director for
India that would expiated.
Province Quy Nhon, Phu Loi Nguyen Cat has he worked as a bricklayer. After building a family tomb near Van Suppose Tu Bong, two days after his natural fever and delirium said after a full week of drug treatment without remission. Then be silent, sometimes he attacks Loi Nguyen, strip running around the village. There he built his tomb to sit quietly for hours, crying and howling every now and then to the full length sounds horrible, horrible that they were afraid to go near. Day after day, his hands grow bushy hair wild boar. Relatives his resentment for what it is, ghost, audio components punish him because he probably build tombs for the dead that he no financial interest, or have done anything wrong sorry for the owner and the death of the deceased, life. They believe that, because of the reason his advantage when buying areca betel, sticky rice, bananas and pray before the tomb he built, he needs to fuel his healing, the healing effect is three days, and then re- played back and shut his illness lasted almost a year that has not ended.
One day his wife was the mach Loi Nguyen teacher told him Giac Hai pagoda, electric mountain with Mr. Su Nam Hai Quan, he possessed healing, possessed a magical, so the whole family, including two brothers, a sister and his wife took him to Loi Nguyen Giac Hai pagoda with the teacher all his narrative. Master asked him after the patient name and the names of his death that reason grave error has occurred. Ask finished his master Nguyen Loi guide him and his family up in prayer power Quan. Back then, I was still small by most novices his master, but I noticed things he needs teacher Chenrezik to cure the strange disease, especially diseases that affect from the afterlife, realms of people died.
That day his teacher told me to read type gong mantra of compassion with his teacher. Hands holding cup of water in his master, began publication in nectar flip cup water. Read three times, and then he followed Professor reciting Chenrezig Bodhisattva of over a hundred times. Then he gave it to his master Nguyen Loi drink. Miraculously, he drank a glass of water in the profit has been a volunteer teacher uncle he was soon exported testimony, saying his first Namo Dai Loi is flexible and compassionate touch Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva. He thought himself alone three times like that, then he motioned to associate people recite the Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara to support him Highlands of profit. In Quan chanting, I heard the cry of mixed Raw house advantage, because they are too emotional about the experience and allow flexibility mysterious sufferings of Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara.
I saw many people wept naturally I cried. I cried because of the reason that he touched all year earnings dumb now say again, that I cried because I saw him I was sympathetic to the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara bumper so I serve, very respected people . I wonder why the Buddha Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva very flexible displays, he prayed for everyone I have a spiritual experience, but I stand up for people to have an accident there were no results? I remember at least two people have died of the disease by entering death, family medical guide thanks to Giac Hai pagoda cure. Because his master is away, I'm glad to have the opportunity to replace him at the same trial "virtue" of his prayer, but both times I felt frustrated with "insulting elected crab" and to wait for his master to the new cure for the other two.
END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH  CHAN TANH.MHDT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.26/4/2013.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment