Thursday 26 June 2014

I want to tell you know, to prepare the climate when I anymore. People should be mentally prepared, I will depend on the weather that came out, by what are most definitely not both.

The who also undergo birth, aging, illness, death, Buddhas have to enter Nirvana when it was time. This time I am ill, full of escape has carbon in it.
Three years ago, I continued to take care of affairs as usual. You didn't know that I was wearing while Dharma blue.
Now I feel the disease one day a more severe. For so long as, when worse don't know, so I said to the know how of late.
There is a homeless artist donation I a warm linen color brown, if like me, you'll wear it inside, outside, wear yellow is thin as usual and the medical relief (sa). Actually, gold is also y Y nest.
When I go, the May Flower and chanting Buddhist mantras, or a fall, or seven, want to chant Mantras how often depends on the situation.
After cremation, the ashes brought scattered to nowhere. Also I don't want to do anything else for me.
When I arrived, then everything is there, at left, and I still do not like to read, I don't want to leave any traces on the Earth.
I came from nowhere, I return to nowhere.
 
Prepared just so. If I don't tell you know, until it went who were nervous and don't know what to do. Now I take it that the dynasty talk, for a while to try out to each person every comments.
I can not understand in next to you forever. One thing which is there at least to have at it. The clerk has the mournful that make up living as usual, who together care effort the austerities.
remember only cardboard maintenance on our lunch. Young people should take a horse, but for older people, can have three meals. Young people should eat at least a bit, mostly to austerities.
The number each person should try try to make Buddhism is promoted. For, for, for, for onions should think is because Buddhism.
Don't argue, don't join, don't, don't, don't, don't be disappointed, was so certain the future will be known as the Buddha.
Each person should be responsible for shouldering the Hong Duong Dharma. If you can do Buddhist radiant, though I am nowhere to go anymore I also peace of mind.

In this life I will not end the war, taking part in, bridges, selfishness, self interest, expectations, so when, I always go behind the people. The will is not with any one who files a winning advantage. What the people want, then I am in favour of giving. What others don't want to then I got taken.
The Buddha for men are from, bi, Hy, discharge. He didn't skip a human. I am however not the Buddha, but I pray to the Lord.
I now like two people: one person still go to places of salvation being, while a person is this body was lying on the bed, but I'm not up to it, and I will not help stem the four great again.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.26/6/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment