Sunday 25 August 2013

A rose for motherI L0VE MY MUM ALOT,I WISH MY MUM LIVE WITH ME UNTIL 100 YEARS OLD.THICH CHAN TANH.GIAC TAM.
 



     Buddhist celebration of the day the sun down. In Buddhism, perhaps the biggest holiday after the Buddha's birthday Vu Lan ceremony. Derived from the area's venerable Moggallana with immense hospitality well have saved her from the place where the ghosts of heaven, every year on the full moon day about seven months after the retreat of the monks, ceremony Vu Thailand is also a solemn celebration everywhere, just to please parents remember the longer the money or deceased, for the medium to ultra wandering souls clinging in the mind of a life lost .

 

          The article on the occasion thanked the parents in this signaling lot untold, but perhaps immense love of parents say despite how much I still was not enough. Previously, Mother Day holiday, there is a song about a mother who was touched in Malaysia have been posted on the internet, titled "My Mother", read as follows:

 

 Throughout her childhood and growing up, I always hated my mother. The main reason is probably because she has only one eye. She is entitled to classmates ridicule, taunting me.


My mother worked as cook food to feed my school. Once she went to school for me, made me embarrassed development. How could she do that to me? I ignored her away, throwing her a look and then ran hatred. The next day, one of the kids shouted in class:
"Hey, I saw it. Your mother has only one eye. "



 I just want to bury my shame to the ground. I just want her to disappear from my life. That day I came home from school with her bluntly:

  "I just want to make you the laughing stock of the galaxy!"



My mother said nothing. As for me, I did not pay any attention to the cruel words, because it was in my heart was filled with anger. I did not pay any attention to her emotions. The shame is one ugly mother made me just want to get out of the house, not unrelated to her anymore. So I try to study hard, and finally, had a scholarship to study in Singapore.   




In Singapore, our success, then married, buy a house and have kids. My wife was in the house, I mark her about his mother, saying only his orphaned childhood.



 I am satisfied with life, with his wife and children and the material comforts have been here. I bought her a small house, sometimes secretly send his wife some money for her courtesy, so that himself full duty. I do not force her to do with me.




One day, her sudden visit.



Many years ago she did not see me, even if she was never to see the grandchildren. When you see an old woman looks as flood front door, my kids have kids laughing, kids are scared. I'm just angry, just worried wife knew, shouted:

"How dare you do this to me I'm afraid of that? Get out of here now! "

My mother only softly reply:

"Oh, sorry. I misdirected. "

Then she quietly walked away.



I did not even touch her during a long time. As a child, she had a baby with them you tease humiliation, she is now back to ruin my life or what is there?




One day, received the invitation letter sent to the school's former home, my wife is not going to lie work. After the meeting, I stopped by her house, out of curiosity than to see her.   



Several neighbors told my mother a few days before that, and so do not have relatives, social security base was thoughtful funeral.   

I do not get a small tear. They handed me a letter for my mother leaving.  



"I love you,

Always think of the mother. I'm sorry about the sudden daring via Singapore and let them be afraid. I'm so glad to hear that you are about to attend the meeting, but she was no longer afraid to step out of bed to go stand there watching me. She did regret the embarrassment with friends during the school here.

  You know, when you were still tiny, you have an accident and lost one eye damage. I can not sit at the grown up with only one eye, so he had the eyes of a mother. She sold everything she can to change eye doctor can give you, but she never regretted it.

Mother was so proud of the people, and the proud mother because of what she can do for you. I have seen a whole new world, in the eyes of the mother, instead of her.

I love you too. "




 Read this story, perhaps no one is not touched by the immense love and sacrifice of the mother. Maternal love is boundless just never know without getting to know - perhaps, it is an instinct, a divine vocation that only when women do develop new mother. Heavenly's a great honor, bringing moments of great happiness, but also comes with hundreds of thousands of spicy bitterness. But maybe mom always willing to trade all to hear voice calls "Mom" best friends in the world. "Tears are flowing down but never flows backwards" .. only when their own mothers, new fathers understood is that the hearts of his parents before. Sometimes, while knowing it was too late.

 

A love so great that everyone wants to see where the mother. But human life and not as simple as black and white. Not ideal mother always so, and an ideal mother would not necessarily be the ideal one, as well as a child who is not necessarily ideal has an ideal mother. Parents and children come together is by karma, by the returns from borrowing constraints ago. In any matter, if we also love their lives, they are grateful to have the father of our lives and nurture us until grown.

 

        Humans always lived life to find happiness. There are those who seek happiness in love, money, fame, there are those who seek something more sublime happiness. But the concept of happiness, how human nature is always the need for love to grow and improve. A baby is born if cherished love of parents will be more likely to develop well and become a confident and positive actions. In contrast, a child born of neglect, rejection, may grow up in the spirit of the maimed and even more unfortunate that even the physically handicapped. So it can be said of material happiness is love. In the love between man and man, there are selfless love, and the love of altruism. True happiness comes when selfless love can fill the gap of the century. Great love of the mother can be compared with the infinite love of a bodhisattva willing to die for the happiness of others.   

 

          Vu Lan occasion, please send to all the mothers a fresh rose petal, and congratulations to all the children to take care of her remains. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.25/8/2013.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment