Tuesday 4 October 2011

Wishes of the child has completed

Today the delegation to visit the scene on the Ganges. On the way walking out to the river Ganges was afraid of not knowing is dangerous? Master concept Namo Guru Shakyamuni Buddha, but to reassure the fearful, the concept has secretly Namo Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva. When approaching the Ganges chanting bang heard of other religions such as Hindu and so on ... it up in my heart happy. When walking down the stairs, I saw many children, the elderly, even those who are here to ask Holly tien.Trong then I want to give them money to survive, she Quang Dieu Huong Lai and she told me not to because if they pull back for winter so it can not be settled, I was upset and just ask Germany Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara help these unfortunate people, and I cried until the boat up to the free delivery.

At the river, the nun provided health mantras for the fish, then fish and candles down the river to pray, I cried even more than by the memory of the grandfather. The loss as he spoke, I had the sea in Sydney Operahouse to drop the candle and release the fish being the same. And while burning a letter I have read the testament of his grandfather. Con Noi remember he was advised to try the hair or ordination in Bodhgaya under the Bodhi tree immediately. I do not know at that time Bodhgaya is something that says you have to represent hair down there? Grandpa explained the Bodh Gaya is where Women are from Shakyamuni was enlightened in order Supreme supreme Buddha. Con Noi promised that I will try to kneel under the Bodhi tree to get down the hair.

I have been blessed to grace the pilgrimage in India this time, the Master has been accelerated to the right under the Bodhi tree at Bodh Gaya. My heart glad that I wish were completed, did the right word grandfather commanded in his will.

I now wish to try to practice one day to meet your affinity, human hair will be down to real ordained, ever follow the footsteps of German pride.

Namo Guru Shakyamuni Buddha.

Sydney on 15-12-2008

Disciple Tam Thanh Tran Dang Mai Han




Tam Thanh Mai Han (3rd from left) with teacher and mass in Dharamsala.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).I WILL BECOME A BUDDHIST NUN NEXT YEAR.MY MASTER NAME=LEADER MOST VENERABLE MONK.THICH TAM CHAU.( MONTREAL CANADA ).

No comments:

Post a Comment