Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

I write poems when I read about TAM and considered business pages vajra, with too little time is not enough to understand and absorb the magical experience, but from what I feel has helped me the things you prices on the way to practice. Wish you have fun on weekends.
—
When the mind goes on the root
mind is not based on what
is impermanent River flows
through the River Center to friends
-
Wisdom for the mind
to look deeply the law
to damage the delusion Know
Center, scene of different banks
-
When the mind goes to the root
breakfast like a sun
shines through the leaves who
want to sow magical place
-
together toward the center
to center on the same root
Dharma is the belief
that mental edge visual Coi. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment