Monday 18 August 2014

NamMô The Duty Counsel Sakyamuni Buddha.

Dear parents and other siblings wounded affection.

Today on the full moon of July, holidays Vu Lan, Free Day Four Monks Fang Down after three months of Settled Practice, also known as Death on Personal Indulgences day "Quote Tastes Of People The Buddha"

On Vu Lan to the Cup flavor as well as the place of his native land, his father has a heart of gratitude to their ancestors, grandparents, parents. July is the month grateful, was the quote tastes, was the almond taste ... ... ... ....

In July, the season reportedly tastes back on, the season for us to remember thinking of the father, that his mother and his duty to his family.

On the Central Plains of the Vu Lan

Ben receiving the golden triangle-dimensional Management

Those who heavily indebted

All maximum crush into pickup Vu Lan

We are a parent born in cover full concentration to the loving,. From the time my mother's tender hands along with his eyes affectionately of his little soul helped her adapt this immense natural beauty. How can we forget the tremendous sacrifice of him.

Oh my beloved parents! Talk about our parents always to the lofty and warm real know how. I like the cool breeze of spring with the response graciously taught and with the loving gaze affectionately of her father, right from childhood is a crib, we have been "drinking" through my mom's sweet lullabies.

The father as mount fainting Sun

Meaning my mother sea dietetics dietetics as water

High mountains, vast sea

Isle of nine letters keep your baby

For parents it's tremendous. Mount fainting Sun know how high by his father's family, his father's responsibility is to big, real father of thousands of infections. The East Coast knows how much water by mother makes love never ends, my mother makes sacrifice for me myself, not too practical if that mother is all (island of nine words are born into, feed dưỡn, teaching, hard, hard ... have great parents, please know that each one of our children have to do?

A mother father

For the new Director's filial son round

His father is the pillar of the family, is the creator of step in life stand designs. In the still image that a father's footsteps working laboriously hand-piped sludge flood fighting with nature. I love! Early life and background tho I can't understand what you do for us. And then when growing up in the hand of the father, lumpy bottle the salty sweat that along the hard knot tied her surroundings in the hearts of innocent children. Now that you have understood and realized that he didn't walk the talk: verbal which my full reply, occasionally our father Ray as spoiled, because wild awkward. I too turbulent makes his father through the heartache and the roi on the lizard's result is the true gift of meaning. The path to the real-life job rough but for my father forever is a companion to the belief and the will. His father was the great Moon vợi forever illuminate the path for the following future, help you see more clearly the truth to overcome though tomorrow is no longer my father next to motivate, cover.

I've never written parent gifts

The inscription for the immediate nhoà pale

Tears or sweat salty father

Clear down life and seep into.

Where's the high life seep into the mid-depths

His father ngẫng was among numerous hard

Injured father and alone I cry

I still didn't forget my father's told

"Let's head and then I will pass

By where's happiness easily that there "

Today, my party was already permanently lost his father and then-only memory shadows her father always loved his whole life.

The father of the soul scene sound echo

Child at approximately well hydrated

Hieu DAO yet gratitude Daisy sex

Qu also adds bags do you.

Happy when we left my father and blessed to know how when I have parties.

His mother is of Chinese incense to clear fields

MOM's van with a sense of consolation and trade

My mother is the star among the night market

His mother was the mother of the immortal

Her mother is both a passionate minds

MOM is fine autumn full moon

My mother loved the ever.

(Also to praise the divine affection, thanks to Germany, a thick deep foreign writers also wrote:

"chongyang in the East or in the West chongyang, the great melting pot of shit the past or something of the great wall during his childhood the future, whether it's how to worm farm all the Sea being still only has a taste

Also, the mother of the Sun, Europe or Asia land side of mother, mother to take thousands of far or moms offer deep best skin color regardless of the thousand-Austria, language and cultural differences to how people her mother still has a mosaic of sacrifice rings for you own bliss)

From baby, we have been living in his mother's loving arms. by the look of his mother became part of intimacy for us

My mom!, the call from the babbling baby

Time to mature before full depth

My Mother! that is started

For life, love and happiness.

My Mother! the only means

A sky, a ground, a fine Moon

I'm all for life silent child

(Parents against us, to sacrifice all his life to raising children, is the greatest source of happiness of the parents, a child's moan as the needle pierced to the heart the parents, a child's laughter is his mother's tonic dose

The cough heart mother as respects

The fever heart mother as boiling water

The wind when left

Your pain is my mother stand sit.)

Indeed, Grace's mother is too large to measure are:

Heart mother brought vast as the ocean

Love the border is difficult to measure

Raising children forever shit forget body

For parents of thousands of still-life consulting

Look at her mother ill, lean look appallingly

You know how much mercy sour

Throughout the night, the movement's tears on the pillow

Kitchen smoke late at night sad also doused the hiu

I can't wait for a day when parents lose new startled cry

Rivers went there again ever

The big day more

My mother every day more azaleas

I will not wait for a day with the set up for a kiss white pink

New small line say that I lost my mother

But life drifting quickly attracted people with premeditation, private dreams. Ask for a date, a stop to look closely at her gentleness to know that we really have such apathy, indifference to her mother

Please get my son anything tastes

How many times have made me miserable old days

How many times have made my mother cry like the rain

How much money is not just for parents

I was on the Lan Yu season knew that the child who would never see my mother. Perhaps the rainy afternoon suddenly orphaned children mother loads of thousands of brilliantly Hong, of a dazzling Austrian chest still know how the. look how terrible when the child takes the mother can only set up his coat in an oregano Hong

And this is the mentality of a person who lost mother:

The year old kid

My mother passed away

The first time I understand

Body parts the orphanage

Around me people cry

Silent melancholy I.

To the tears flow

Less miserable gone

Sunset mantle fan

Light pagoda bells fall down

I know I lost my mother

Losing both skies

In contrast does lucky by when people are also parents

Look at the father's light blaze

The warm aroma of a new Sun rises

Look at his sweet Yellow Moon

Gently place hundred wings more beautiful.

My parents did it, though--firmly but life which was very wonky. so then one day may even only in Flash, I only got to see her parents in memory.

Oh my beloved parents!

Last season we were curious about the message you would like prayer for my parents to health with us, full of friendly charm, instill the rain to take care of our business leaders toward all benign. Currency of Aravind sheds floral brought wind, with thousand of Russian banks, song birds 7, song Hanh fondness.

NamMô Great Fondness Maudgalyayana Bodhisattva Ma Ha Slaps.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.19/8/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment