Sunday 10 August 2014

Explains The Causes Of Disease .        
   
altFirst born Save Owner B. (also known as Liu Shan Employees) who in Heilongjiang province (China). When he was young, twenty-five years, all over the body is sick, sick to death, but he was fortunate to meet industry: An old man who gives him a book of elders President Wang Phung Nghi, talking about the man's illness. First born United Kingdom to serve in Northeast China, when young is suffering from heart, are only high point, who really repent and are very good. Instant later used this method to help others, they call him Thien Nhan, his pupil eternally connected each other. Store Owner B. (Liu Shan personnel) also was a student of the transition, existing Facilities to serve in China; his CDs have no copyright, welcomed copy print circulation.
See the report of Shan People: When at the age of twenty-five he was (at the time very ill of dying), see the book of Liturgical Rite, felt the disgrace he has threw up so many days, let it all come true, blue security is giving these diseases are all vomit everything. From then on, things that this disease does not need treatment too, yourself was well off.
 
This year he was 67 years old, more than 40 years never getting sick ever; Not drugged, not medication, healthy itself. People where to find him, he goes to that place. He, at the age of twenty at the time those dead cannot survive, he was coming back, coming back he played out a prayer: "If I don't die, there coming back then this all my life, I will not because of themselves, because other people, I have to give this a good method of passive media popular for everyone, have only one purpose: hope every family are happily self in, depart from the ' gauge '.
So he said persons, persons not in need of money, not to get money.
Store Owner B., inherited the ideology theory of "healing with reason", not the cured his terminally ill but also explains the healing to others over 20 years, offers a dignified heart go treat illness, aromatic, and long-distance, two o c the life called Thien Nhan. A lot of bodies in the Beijing University invited to preach to the disease. The principle of the diseases caused by karma currently is the basis and primary stakeholders of the Buddha.
His specialty is the ability to speak briefly about the origins of illnesses of others, he viewed the disease usually do not take the drug which is the Faculty of diseases, through the talk exactly about the behavior and operational mistakes previously of sick people, shook the consciousness of the audience, from that which makes the patient's physical change, do you convert fully the notion, tu o body count, then after a period of ill will out.
Here's the content You Save Thien Nhan at the University of Beijing
When I was young, unknown to the United Kingdom to serve President Facilities. At that time my personality very badly, often angry, in the class I was the boss, who does not listen to me, then I hit the Mainland, I live or death, so that I am sick, because to both the teacher I'm not afraid, I was wild, I argue, argue with the teacher, I used to say my disease cause by going there? That's because the evil bad character created by the evil bad character that leads to the disease, which is the main thing from angry, when anger burned up, anger is the food source of the disease, the patient's drinking water is burned, is one person or anger, not angry with me? Don't be! So why be angry? Because of the innate nature so, on long become routine for hobbies, so even though they know that the anger will get sick but not angry not to be.
As a child, I did not know was that the anger will get sick, later I found out, I get sick is where reasons: When I was young I was 9 years old, from the pig livestock raising, rearing up to 12 years old, 13 years old I go to school, the first school session is to fight with you and then, at which the guest is reach outignore, regardless of what happens, this thing just go on for a long time, until I became ill, I suffered high fever, fever will not leave, leading to complications of tuberculosis, hepatitis, liver, also known as hard profile, kidney inflammation, high blood pressure, heart disease, what diseases also have to cough up blood phlegm. I am sick of such status in row 12, 13 years old, sick, sick in 25 years, not okay, already dead at the time, met was a student of Wang Phung Nghi, he told me: "your character is not good," I said, "It is not good to fix this how?"He said: "I give you this book to view". It is the book that many current Buddha School or watching "United Kingdom Green Onions to serve Language Facilities".
When I finished watching, in the bowels of exclamation Phung Nghi President immensely, He can do so, we are making people cannot follow the mirror that make or do? At that time I play, I have to change yourself, silently down determined, let's go one step that I always think about this, even thought the burden, that is something wrong? It is the words of Jesus, known as the notion comes true, using the language of the Buddha is now known as Anatta, anyway, I'm usually thinking how can turn transforming yourself.
Then I usually focus on his own there, angry, fight with other people, check out his thoughts: "Oh! Don't get angry with people ". With my teacher thinking again, knowledge is because teachers teach yourself, why you're angry with the teacher, the more thoughts feel not right, then silently that tearful, time considerations focus as much on the, at that time I started vomiting, vomit vomit tufa wugu moved outI have see in the book of first born has said, to vomit off the disease out, so I saw the vomit was so certain, would be better, so I'm glad, in fun, true world is cured.
It's right in the heart of fun in heaven, then there is room for yourself, if you're upset, please travel down in hell, this does not have any errors. What is hell? A person full of disease, which is not the same as hell now? A healthy person, health, that is not the paradise it?
Say, I see my disease has left, I must thank the United Kingdom Charity Worker, practice according to his words, and also learn to like you, work is do not talk to much, at that time I worked in a factory, I made them but I am not demanding money, tell me what to do as I do yourshard hard, where I go now, so we can open up the road, to have to start doing from themselves.
If you still see other people not good, that's the first I have not become a good person, I myself have not well, then other people how good it was? What are our eyes? The window, also known as the "first seen", it sees the weaknesses of others, in the hearts of us who look at eye movement successively, one then has the right to ...What is mind? Is the Center, the center of the world, tam, tam is personality, mind and body. The mind is the heart of Freemasonry world. The heart of this move a whole entire trailokya stars don't move? Bollywood is also motion, relative motion also, trailokya that movement is broken, the disease will come only, at the moment this is pain, pain and there are both ...
After my illness himself cured, I began to preach the disease to others, first as an experiment, try once found out, try to find out, at that time I started to have confidence, I tested all the patients rather than test the mild illness, serious illness like? Are the diseases that hospitals cannot cure the disease, which is returned to the patient about the wait for death.In my heart thought, must cure for people like this, people believe, so I go looking for people with this disease without people looking up to me, I go in search of people, meeting people, explains the disease, and it's all out there. I thought: "It is actually working." At that point I began to do, really new to go preach the disease to others.
A sick person, cause ill be here. is from gas and Fire but suffered, i.e. When you gas up hot news, the human body as a home, open up the new external things into being, that is to say the poisonous gas into the House, if you can not open the gas poisoning, how to be, after the poisonous gas into the, the disease slowly that suffer, then the sick like this are how these phenomena? Have illness is a psychological disease, sick sick sick sick, the calculation is physiological.
Physiological disease is caused by the genetic parents, in the mother's personality, in the mood there, something called poison, which is said to marble in Bollywood: Hate, Resentment, the brain, the wrath, Troubling. Bring Hate, Resentment, the brain, the Mind, the wrath against our body then is the heart, liver, lung, Kidney, Bhikkhu. one of the five poisonous Hate, Resentment, brain, an angry, Bothered once inside, the heart, liver, lung, kidney, Bhikkhu of us weakened and sick, then offer both active and toxic.
 
Now I preach the disease to others, has one to ask: "Mr Liu Shan People, I am sick, You see why I am sick?". So I look for him to be like this? First, the first to observe him in personality, kim wood, the Indian Martian primitive taking kim, are rustic, computer cards, computer fire, as Turks, why is there the kind of like this? Because the sausage issausage , this represents marble, specifically speaking, the fire is easy to get sick of her computer, what disease? Diseases of the heart, if there were people with heart disease, then people will say: "I heart", no need to ask again, insists he is a Martian, who is indeed out of the fire? Or hate or gas in person, when just a little the way of him, he is angry, hậm hực!, this pissed, hate this one, so the fire is then vulnerable to heart disease, such as coronary artery disease, chronic heart muscleheart, water, heart valve stenosis, a heart attack, frantically banned export, nervous diseases, diseases of the heart, such as the kind, in marble is the most composing poetry and is also the most dangerous diseases.
So, who is the fire was of such diseases, diseases of this base is? It is in the blood of the heart, it goes to the heart of governing Sudheer. Why is suffering from a heart attack? It was after the gas goes into the blood of the heart, and blood gases trapped in it, it quarantined the blood, when quarantined are easy to do not enough blood supply. Actually, there are a number of diseases of heart veins is related to dietary habits. Diseases of the heart, I've met a lot of people sick, instructor illness cured as well a lot. Previously, a person with coronary artery disease, may one day up commotion 9 times, when he came to my place, I asked him: "where are you from?" he said: "I am in the ancient Way"
I ask: "He is?"
He said: "I suffered from coronary artery disease, very badly".
I said, "well, coronary artery disease, this easy-to-cure".
He said: "there is actually easy to cure it?"
I said "Easy cure. I asked him a question he must answer honest will out ".
He said, "So he asked to go".
I said, "He whose hatred?"
He said: "Whoa. Okay, I'll tell you the truth, I knew guys hatred! "
I said, "why he hatred people?"
He said: "my children go to school, it's got to pass then, who are we not to pass".
I said, "so that his hatred ph i don't?"
He said: "Yes"
I said: "it is because of your child's school he was not good enough, if the good is possible for bottom up?"
He said: "I say if I'm failing already thanks to people, I give money to people, thanks to the people who go to work, do not doubt it my money well spent, he said I could not hatred, please?"
I said: "what then is responsible for himself and then he shouldn't be hatred people, blame himself"
He said: "why is responsible for myself?"
I said: "is he actively took the money put into the hands of people not? They also did not ask him to give money to one to one help him, right? "
He said, "no! Is self I give money to people, I think, give money to the people, the people must do for me "
I said, "so he tampers!, get tampers are guilty, who put tampers also guilty, he also had an error again was no overall study like that but he again requested the overall learning as such, that's asking too much, is cheating, is taken as the footIt is not an error or something? "
He said: "He says is true, that's right, I heard him say the same also neutralizes the button in my lap, heard him yelling at a battle, as many better then!"
He was ill for three years, just to hear those statements then get successively.
Here I would preach to the liver disease, liver disease, how is, liver disease is caused by the gas upset was born, called wrath of liver injuries gas . This sick, then dizziness vertigo, deaf ears, toothache, distorted mouth eye deviation, hit by Feng, busts of real satisfied. Gastroenterology disease there, where that is, is because the anger was born, people like that, once the disease hard to preach the disease, these people have a rustic, rustic sound personality, has obstinately just stubborn, intolerant outdoor map, sick of these people go on it anywhere, go into the tendons, i.e. the tendon in the human body, not this side of the torso on the other side of the fuselage, which is due to the problematic vein. Because the poison that is in the inside.
Through the Faculty of our patients tell them, clearly the human ethics, advised them many times as if they open hearts, just repent, recognizing the mistake then will spit it out, spit it out when it will smell sour, while those with fire personalities then vomited smelled bitter taste, it's called sweet and sour bitter salty, metallic glass marble wooden Turkish fire, hate or resentment towards the brain of the wrath of red green yellow black white, troubling, that was five, here's the magic of marble, is the magic of marble.
The territory is suffering from stomach ailments, dill stomach illness is caused, as resentment of gases, having something like all the others, in charge of resentment resentment towards accountability, blame him blame is one of five poison, so unsettled in the mind is sick, blame him blame other people then the Bhikkhu lesions, that Bhikkhu has been hurt, Bhikkhu are relevant again so when grieving often feel no expansion, step over vomit under the diarrhea, is suffering from the stomach, the corrupt, gastritis, peptic ulcer, gastric cancer, gastric mucosa warped to ... were all.
People with this disease are seen through, provide results, have a cancer patient to find me ill.
I said: "You, the people who are most responsible for resentment towards you?"
He said: "Who do you blame him blame for being dad."
I asked: "How could I blame blame him?"
He said: "my dad caught me get married, get arrested, don't get this, whose widow is then too stupid, I despised her, she would do anything I feel unhappy, so I blame him for my dad"
I said: "the whole day I have resentment towards accountability, the stomach is empty, in the ocean, so I got the cancer of the stomach, the destiny of me that is so, why others don't encounter such wives that you encountered? That is because the destiny of me, but I do not accept the fate and take responsibility for both the elderly resentment, like I have, right? I think "
He thought for a while and then said: "Anybody's skin, you're wrong, wrong, not think about anything else, it is also by the wife is not wisdom that I did not at least the bad, you're already going downhill."
I said, "I see you, you've ruined heart of how many people, how many people because you're that miserable, isn't it?"
He said: "Yes, it is true that I was wrong."
Him in Shenyang, is my home so far away, some more than twenty kilometres away, so I let him stay in my house one night, after that finish I carried him home, until blackened, about coming home.
I said: "Okay, I know the error is all right."
Once I am on the next day he began vomiting, which spit out something? Vomited all the meat fibers, he suffers from cancer of the stomach, the stomach has Acne to (tumor). After I finished preaching his disease, he vomited the meat fibers, bowels also out meat fibers, this person's name is Leilani Wong, I remember how many times, vomiting with diarrhea right off, can eat are and can run jump was, here prove somethingThis disease, not him himself or what? Mr Wong Thien Nhan once said: "there is no reply then himself must go looking for get, also a person just hurt, it will find the way to die alone".
 
I preach the disease is 23-24 years, in the region of Heilongjiang, who everybody knows me, knows I, now in my house admiring someone, when you're eating, then I relaxed, asks you not to pay, you pay I do not agree, you can redo a righteous man, off sick, for me is a great consolation then. He did not become a good human being, you tell me how much money also useless. United Kingdom charity workers are not used to say: "great wall gold does not afford morality". The money was foreign relatives, birth not worn to death, can't be, new health is precious.
 
Sick of people taking a Loose one? Often, persons with lung disease soundproofed Kim then how lung disease is lung disease, resentment, the resentment others sarcastic love, jealousy, seeing eye itch associated memorandum on, then each time to see the person in the hearts of hate people but apparently none visible, this is called resentment of others that hurt his lungs, asthma, cough, hemoptysis, lung damage, pneumonia, tuberculosis, etc.There are also two lung disease causes, do I understand this song ill also affirmative, often cough a lot, do parents most melancholy because of his ill will of breath, will also suffer lung diseases.
People come to old age, as if seeing his kids have what they allow such suffering, the elderly, if added is the person who has the temperament, the narrow-minded will definitely upset, so you see there is no cough, one breath, the breath is something, that when the breathWhen doing nothing, sitting in one spot then saw as a healthy person, but when campaigning for a certain dealer would say "why when I am campaigning somewhat after not followed slightly before?"
 
Why is it being so? The disease causes mainly because of concerns thinking that suffer. We have to do to make up for this person to waste the gas is in the trachea disposed, when it spit out, drainage, then a certain flavour is spicy.
Sick of people taking Marine way like? The glass is then often suffer kidney diseases, kidney disease, why is there? By sorrow, feel the inconvenience, upset another person (conflicts with others), negativity for long days, kidney damage, injury to the waist and legs, fatigue, abdominal pain, foot numbness dorsal spine lumbar bone nut, double, femoral head necrosis, diabetes, diseases that are on the base of which is a Marine who will suffer. Diabetes, I have encountered several instances and has also lectured for some cases, urinary tract infections, I also see no less, typically have:
Chairman of the women's divisions, our Keshan is sick of urine tract infection, she come to my house, how is she ill? Three days is to filter once, do not exhaust the urine, if three four-day air purifier ộng impossible to comply once, then dies.
Because she is the Chairman of the women's divisions, so the hospital district to filter urine only half the money payment, each filter is more than seven hundred bad, she's just paying three hundred and fifty Yuan, but a year out well over forty thousands Yuan. Then she came over to my place, I look at one, this person is sick what, walking crooked reasons must have, when the House sits on the bed, I asked: "what are you sick?"
She said: "I suffered from kidney disease, urinary tract infections"
I realize: "Oh she is head of the women's divisions here."
She said: "Yes, Yes, I am the Chairman of the women's divisions, I work so well that". She herself says she is working very well.
I said: "she works very well so why are you sick? a good man should not be sick! "
At that time I asked her that way, she said, "you know, every time to the Lunar New Year holiday, I have to go see this women women in there, anyone have trouble, I will help them out"
I said, "You see it again, she is not doing well."
She said: "so, you say I did not do well in place, please just point."
I said: "of course was when I told her that I must just show you".
I said, "She is head of the woman, as if Carved out of paint we have an unfaithful woman real fondness is her fault at all. Why him? Because she is not a moral explanation of the woman for them in a clear, do women have to do what she does this through scrupulously for them to understand, this is the wrong thing, she says that she does not blame him? "
She said: "He says also has a point, Yes."
I said, "She was like the King visited the progress Kangxi animal people yet? Do you know the women of each family to treat the elderly both in the how not to? "
She said: "I never could do well to be so".
I said, "You try it, so do you blame now? United Kingdom charity workers are not used to say "the world is still a person not good, we also have error", why is she getting such a problem? Is because when receiving an error will produce Ocean air, when you get the error, not angry people cannot blame him blame other people, too, in the Palm of you will find it funny, when happy, her tone gas will fade, that is not a positive atmosphere is already enough? "
I say so, she also has a point, then happily out on, one year later, the couple drove to my house, I arrived at the top of the lane had seen noisy excitement, I said, "who come from?"
Someone in the House comes down to: "Is my Crown Honor." Her name is Ly Vinh Thai, I hear her voice cheery, I say this person has been cured and then, she met my question: "You see I was out yet?"
I said, "absolutely fine, speak louder so that not from the stars be?".
She said: "after you go from home, I feel ill help more, increasingly feel better, now do not need to filter the urine, too, are also not sick anymore."
Why him? When she went home quietly considers her mistakes, she asked herself: I do work for officers women in as many years, it would be an error, that's her fault themselves, like in Buddhism there says: "static is usually thinking about his mistakeconversation, not the faults of others ". And she actually has cured, the urine tract infections so severe that well off, so it can be said that kidney disease is due to the negativity that is, someone suffering from gynaecological lumbar bone fusion, double thorns, this is where that is? Are all due to negativity that out.
Currently, women suffering from gynecological uterine disease, disease and far more milk gland, causes from? Because the couple are not in harmony, or quarrel. New to say, ten thousand thousand times to control his angry temper tantrums, not angry, not resentment of others, if not, who is the main disadvantage is itself only. I have met a girl student, spent a year in December, her students from Sanya, she suffers from sleepwalking, this disease if people do not know is that is was ma added.
Her mother led me all the cure without leaving, then look up to me, I said: "my daughter's illness, how can that be?"
She said: "I don't know"
Words have strength, grey-black skin as well, I said, "why, why did I not know? You are so sick about a person, so it's got the disease, the sick people? "
I asked so, she soon knew raising "A, well, I know, I know, you hate her hate her cousin."
She hated her cousin, just hate a girl they are this sick, she said, "I just hate her once the whole night without sleep, then start as someone standing there, every time I go lie on top of someone standing there, this sick baby, now it's done, just every time I go to bed to sleep, then this person appears out with her "
She said: "now you are no longer a little effort would, say no to say, go well with no effort to come, you die."
I said, "Don't die, please don't die, came to this world is not able to stop Miami to Miami."
She said: "so I have to do now?".
I said, "I know you hate anyone, then I look for the good points of people, each of whom have an orientation, each person has a point of view, that the thoughts of people, I often tell people is not correct, then you are not true."
She said: "that's the wrong facts already? I wanted to wrap her interest, which ".
I said: "the interest of such children is not good consideration."
Then she's at my house some day, from time to time feel oan memories is crying, crying out off the oan memories in the hearts, all in the heart, so she had a positive climate prosperity rises, it is cured.
So say, sick, well don't be afraid, have to find the source of the disease, know where disease coming, from the guys that are coming, such as headache, neck, usually the upper range that suffer, diseases of legs are hurting to the bottom (progeny). People that suffer from headaches due to opposition ranks exist or angry whisper levels exist that is, there are many old man, old lady suffering from foot pain, why is it? Because of angry children that suffer. Brothers and sisters together, if not in harmony, the relationship is not good, then sex will hurt its capital sufficiency (limb), so it will be sick in the limbs, the arms; couple the disharmony, ill will in the waist, the old days the couple didn't then the disease will start up again, present another, currently married male and female relations of equality, once getting past angry quarrel, the disease will play in the waist and gynaecological diseases and. ..Sick then how does this cure? From repentance receive error, a mistake is not afraid of the sea, vast gauge heads is the banks, just repent the sin to by will also go away, that's just repent is exhausting.
In addition to the diseases is also sausage disease anymore, still sick in hospital and there limbs of the marble interior, sick of marble, marble interior is only the heart, liver, kidney, lung, Bhikkhu, sausage in the continental divide also lies, has a Suite, the stomach, the colon, the Colon, bladder, Spleen, Pepper TriangleThis ones, in the ocean, and the sausage is also in the negative.
 
But whether the marble interior has a disease or ailment, marble had surgery on the base were angry fire hate others, blame him blame other people that is, someone brought out the personality contrast with marble, he not only takes up a few that are the issue, such as someone being both liver disease and lung disease, so he had his Rustic tone and Sonic's personality Kim, very complex.
Underneath the back comes to those examples:
Two girls, a man named Kang Ba, a man named Wang, two were tuberculosis, a 13 year old girl, a girl aged 14, were both in school and suffered from tuberculosis, and the two girls came to my home, I said, "why are you Two together this sick?"
They said: "we don't know, we are all suffering from the disease, the medication will not leave"
I said: "Dan Ling Yeow pharmacy heart stubborn, diseases of the heart are you."
Then I asked: "are you sick of Three Bright, due to my mother or my grandmother say not good, says that when her grandchildren were alive, no good here, no good there, so in my heart arise out of resentment, isn't it?"
Kang got done crying, Boo, up, crying is finished, she said: "Yes, Sir, every time she speaks, I think, this old woman ready to treat my mom like that."
I said, "stay here for two days, here for two days to get his error, I see you, I have never seen my Grandma, why do you hate her you are?"
She said: "so I have to do now"
I said: "in my heart I have to silently accept fault with Grandma, because I usually hate her, she is responsible for resentment, it's Sonic air, the airflow sounds that form in your lungs, real tastes would hurt the lungs"
I then asked Wang: "Did you, why is this illness?"
Wang said: "my mother often says dad, Grandma wasn't good, I associated anger them."
I said, "what this disease can all out, baby, good, you home theater with her grandchildren, the theater with my dad, the theater got the error, but must also be public examination indeed."
Then the tuberculosis of the two girls are from.
So say, who do not understand the argument that it's suffering, we have many parents that don't know how her parents, husband and contradictory to each other, the husband told me that the mother is not good like this not good like that, the mother is telling her that her husband is no good here.not good over there. The children will react to, will blame him blame their parents, so are very susceptible to disease, so people who don't know a parent, give your child drinks the poison.
I have seen such a case, the mother of the boy's fathers are not good, the result is two kids resent their father, two kids are suffering from tuberculosis, then die off, that people see, there is regrettably no.
Also a person with cancer of the nasopharynx, the females, they are Chu, Yingkou Liaoning province, she went to work at the desk, Taken ill there, then she came to find me is suffering cancer of the nasopharynx.
I asked: "why did you this sick?"
She said: "I don't know?"
I said: "the disease of me I wasn't, I in no way"
She said: "I have no way, so I'm at home I played on it?
I said: "I was here two days also, moreover you're temporarily is not dead, but I'm not dying in front of me"
When at home I-she actually has use of the mind, that is to do, she asked me: "my Disease how could be?"
I said: "I have more memories of wrath, is related to the word eat my voice"
She asked: "How can I talk?"
I said, "I don't let others say what they say or don't like my idea, I thought, in the throat two blockers this stuff you get is kind?"
She said: "I don't let other people say"
I asked: "so that you don't let anybody say?"
She said: "I'm not your husband says, every time your husband says, I say:" don't talk anymore, said hard of hearing too "
I said, "this one's called strangle others, you strangle someone else God strangle you, you feel no discomfort."
And so I made it clear that she understood, she also realized that he was wrong and repent, in my home and she spit it out, spit it out all the black blood, it's these toxins, like acne than. She's in my house 4 months, and she's cured, also did not easy.
Also a person, as a young man, graduated from the University, after a month's salary, the commute was two thousand Yuan, it's good, but work less than half a year, the sick, urinary tract infections, the brother of him to find me to cure him, knelt down the stage and invited me to go the new cure, that's my take, when to the clinic, in a room, he lay there, looking at him, I said: "I do not have the disease."
He asked: "I'm not sick, right?"
Then he's refreshed and up, he said: "test results say I get sick"
I said: "why let the disease threatened the world scares, I say you don't have the disease"
He asked: "so now I stand up, please?"
I said, "get up!"
In fact, this young guy is sick or not sick? He's really sick, but I say he's not sick, so he's excited, sick of him raising slightly away.
He said: "now I can go home, maybe go bed down."
I said, "I'm not in a hurry, you should go to bed down in the hospital to rest for two days to recover."
Finished yet, I call the mother of the boy out saying: "her son's Illness was caused by her being."
She said: "why would I say that being?"
I said, "When your baby during breastfeeding sign, as well as a period of two years which, during the period of breastfeeding, she once had a very angry Hamster bed immobility, is that right?"
She thought a moment and then said: "well, it is true that there is such, our two year old baby, one time I was angry my husband, I lie in bed three days does not wake up".
I said, "well, Yes, the gas is due from you to. She is angry that her blood is toxic, she eats baby her milk, her milk, the toxic poison propagate to the body of her son, the accumulation of which how many years, now a new work, all the way down! "
I say goodbye to them. After I take the guy that was there off, up, go up, do it yourself from the home, also still very fun, but after about a month, the recurrent disease, why? Because people do always fun is, when he's not fun but frustrating angry, broken, poisonous gas which again broke out, harassed, then three days later he died.
I also met a man like this, as the teacher, he get sick also strange that one of his small black soy sauce, atrophy, not
the be. His house is my house more than 80 kilometres away, he came to my house, when I came home he said: "To be his home I feel much better now, why when I get home is not good?"
I said: "He upset his wife right?"
He said: "I keep seeing her heart no peace, we are by his parents set up, I don't like her, but my parents took me to marry her, because I wanted to make pleasing my parents so I took her, but inside I was unhappy when I go about teaching, I have to check the House clean is not a rice, uncooked is finished as I sat drinking tea waiting for her, I'm not into the House, also ignoring her. "
Then I said to him: "so then he goes by me."
He walked by me, I led him walked thought: "this man for his wife that way, then we have to find her to beat him in a battle".
Fits then meet me my wife came, I finished my wife then said: "the sorrow his wife well, his wife stayed home all day raising rice hoe the land, the home of his wife by doing so, he treats his wife like that?"
Finished, she punched thụp thùm two sailings on dorsal fin him, him so? He farms the land vomited blood, vomited all black and an expectorant pots, vomited a pile, then spit it out, spit it out after exhausting atmosphere then the sick out.
But the disease is caused by the genetic parents is not easy from the disease and the genetic parents for the claimant considers carefully, being as how they can out, but kids get sick, they must speak to the parents, it must be said from the parents of the child, to the parents of the child discharges the gas out, the parent's personality changes, the new one can change, I would like to tell a story as an example: a child suffering from nephritis, urinary tract infections, this child, the fat, the comparison out to by the adults, go to hospital three times, the doctor said: "I lead you back., this baby is out of the way! ".
What is the child's parents come looking for me, I said, "this child's Illness was caused by his parents that is."
The child's mother said, "So I have to do?"
I said: "as she upset her parents."
The child's mother heard the offer right away. Then she really moves your heart for her parents, her son, then a night urination twenty-four times that of cure. So says easy climate diseases from hard objects, the first off, because the first disease bias is due to parents, because the parents brings.
Once again, there are a couple blocks to my house a child suffering from brain tumor, boy six years old have suffered brain tumor, closing to my house, I finished watching the baby to mother sailings do make money, she said, go to work to earn a hundred thousand Yuan, now a cure for child lost forty thousand Yuan which has not curedI said: "this child is no cure".
She said: "why I left this sick, can he tell me?"
I said, "well, this baby is sick is because she's so sick about her parents, both husband and wife are not filial"
Her husband heard that mainland cried and said: "my wife before getting past angry with my mother, so we left, after you left, we went five years without visiting my mother, I want to go where my wife not to go."
I said, "Do you see!"
At this time his wife also Weeps. I said, "there's no use crying as well, it's late, the baby was big then, tumors in the brain also is greater now."
Then the baby is dead, unfortunately.
 
Below is the text of the lecture of Thien Nhan Hospital (United Kingdom to serve German University Facilities):
Resentment caused upper Bhikkhu, resentment will cause stomach pain, no obstacle course, belching, diarrhea, vomit on the frivolous position under, gastritis, peptic ulcer, gastric mucosa flaking, even lead to cancer.
Hate or hurt the heart, the hate will suffer coronary artery disease, acute heart attack, heart valve stenosis, in the form of heart, a heart attack, frantically saying went.
Lung lesion resentment, resentment will suffer from asthma, cough, vomiting blood, lung damage, pneumonia, pulmonary tuberculosis.
Rhinitis is caused by eating and win by hook cons people suffering from sensory adventure, defied superiors ranks high fever, lung disease, others were not.
Outrage liver damage, the outrage will make headaches dizziness, deafness, ear pain, distorted mouth, eye deviation, hit by Feng, busts of real satisfied, your liver disease.
Suffering kidney damage, negativity will suffer low back pain, leg numbness, abdominal pain, spinal ganglion pair of spikes, the dorsal spine, femoral head necrosis, diabetes and urinary tract infections.
In short, someone who has the temperament as bad, as narrow-minded, mind as not fun the more susceptible to the disease. Root causes the disease where it must itself go against his own repentance, when repentance weeping will emit the gas sound, by understanding, sincere repentance will have these reactions such as nausea eWw gross, excretion, sneeze, hiccup, etc, then it will make you laugh and raise the gas OceanNaturally, the disease will leave, is important for later himself may be subject to duties of yourself that practice, not afraid of hard work, not afraid of hatred, effort, tastes, beloved mother father brothers and sisters, caring relatives, concerned neighbors, such as Optical Printing Master said: "sincere and dedicated to do". How to subtract illness? The theatre great repentance, formerly anger who now is heading to that person that repentance.
 
LIU SHAN PEOPLE EXPLAINS THE CAUSE OF ILLNESS
Migraine disease left: angry to males that suffer. Right migraine is caused by anger with the appearance of females. Pain behind the anger is due to both the home side to their husband or wife that suffer. Pain in the front is due to anger to his house party that suffered. Pain in top of the head is so angry with him that is.
Left eye swollen red: do not hate men's superiors in the hierarchy that is, right eye swollen red: Hate female superiors ranks in the House that is.
The left ear discomfort: howling due to males in the home, the right ear discomfort: howling is due to females in the House that is.
Painful left shoulder discomfort: quarrel to males in the House that gets the right shoulder, the pain unbearable: argument to women in the home, children under 10 years of age suffer from this disease is due to parents quarrel in the elderly that suffer.
Limb pain, cracking the odd, M04: so angry with their children, left with their son, on the right is her daughter, are his children, his son-in-law daughter-in-law hands.
Arm pain (from the elbow above shoulder) is caused by anger with sister-in-law or brother-in-law that gets sore thighs is so furious with his brother or his sister, arm pain (from the elbow to the hand) is furious with his sister-in-law or brother-in-law, foot pain is caused by anger with his brother or his sister.
Pain is due to its relation with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, brother-in-law, not good that is, knee pain is caused by not in harmony with his siblings.
Husband and wife quarrel: Male waist pain, women have gynecological problems, abdominal or gynecological diseases are the milk glands, who would fight but not angry not angry with anyone, then it will have the disease.
Anger will hurt the liver-hatred of others will honor wounded to the heart, blame him blame other people hurt Bhikkhu Tibetan, upset with someone else (not, to be divided as to justice, by hooks defects of others, paintings cường tastes WINS) will hurt to the lungs, to disturb others (sorrow, no patience with others) injury to the kidney.
Back pain: Do not do the main work underwater, quang minh hidden agenda as deviant sex, embezzlement, theft (as the General of the theft), etc.
Neck pain: includes tumor, salivary gland diseases are caused by sadness and kill (eat sentient beings).
Left thigh pain: delegates said his brother-in-law, brother-in-law, on the right represents the sister-in-law, brother sister, anger, conflict with these people to disease or femoral n d.
Children are ill: usually in about 12 years and under (excluding particular situations), if not do ourselves angry do evil, then by parents angry that suffer, cause please see the article mentioned above, children are sick usually by the child's parents, angry with his parentsIf the child is the son by the parents of the child angry with her parents or her wife or husband, as the mother of the child is angry with her husband's parents, the child's father was angry with his wife's parents, the Local Organs say causation himself suffered, but because the parents of the kids nowadays too love their child dimension should instead give loveresponsible, studious glasses parents are turning to everything for your child, then the guilt real fondness as it will do her children bear instead. For so advising for parents of young children, must fulfill direct curious, interested, more studious glasses for the elderly at all, forming a good Groove for the family, so his son would later learn that her with fondness, if not, your child does get sick, but not aggressive with meI don't know, with her parents as to how the child nor her with fondness as such, Rhee circulatory, workers would think so.
Sore throat: often interrupting others, like Rob lyrics.
U blood liver: angry Regents upset projections.
Fear of heat, fear of wind: air of enthusiasm, for who does not love, as love, alone.
Kids distorted mouth, Strabismus: Or yelling at someone, say inaccuracies, hope language.
High blood pressure, tinnitus upset: angry liver damage, Vertigo dizziness, Tinnitus relief.
Ho: children caused by the child's parents are not fun for the husband's parents or my parents, there are the angry, the mother does not love the sons of lung disease or pulmonary tuberculosis.
Inflammatory diseases veins, pimples, red dots floating were due because the money that is dynamic, firearms, because the blood of the cards, cards in trade, trade in financial assets, the cure: cost or spend money, not waste.
Vertigo: angry citizens at all.
Heart disease, headache: angry Gas is too large.
Gallstone disease: angry with the elderly at all. By suite in not in the ocean, the majority is to angry men, Bollywood hot temper, to change personalities.
Glaucoma, opaque Crystal: The heart, angry with the shortcomings of others.
Ancient bone disease, inflammation of the shoulder joint: antique bone Disease is behind not just for leaders to shoulder pain, is shouldering much of the hard work, everyone wants to join.
Sick lang ben blood, translation: the hot-tempered, excessively high gas fire to burn.
The black country: because acne in allergy, up small particles, fragile. If the children are often caused by their parents are more resentment towards endless solar gases. If the dispute can be off, because of the fire, often on hot then will damage the skin.
Sick children's hands: due to problems with the mother's relatives as with legs (such as siblings, brothers and sisters they, etc.)
Waist diseases caused by angry bothers other people that suffer, as angry bothers my husband angry angry wife, trouble, bothered other people is the loss of adrenal fatigue, numbness, abdominal pain lower back pillow, fitness thũng, kidney damage, renal capsule.
Migraine (the Endowment system) a migraine on the left is so angry with the men's superiors, sore right is resented by the surface area on the females.
Lower the welding certification, arthritis, rheumatism: this Disease is to include the poison, poison is like, hate, resentment, upset, anger, sorrow are inside people. To understand the argument, don't blame him not anger, not angry.
Neurological disease have neurological diseases is caused by blood gases against the mind that is, radial, hate or gas if gas is not against the mind then the blood is against the mind. If the inverse gas surrounding the Tibetan Heart Center offers white, as if the fire is centered around the Tibet Center, then invert stasis of blood. If not waste those shingles, the painful, very hard for support at a steady at.
Any more is because AWE leads to nerve function disorder, physiological body changes arise, leaven is also due on the basis of reciprocity by gas plasma gas, who resent that suffer.
Treatment: when the patient awake, the instructions for the patient to know that stopping gas due to one that arose, think of the advantages of it and looking for weaknesses that discretion. If vomiting is black blood will out.
Heart, foot pain, aching body burned, the fire rises on the upper, lower, fire's goal is to cold welding. If the human angry, gas will run down and turned into cold welding. If I sorrow, what this gas will penetrate into the bone reduces the kidney's function, negative gas will form bone arthritis, diseases like rheumatism. This disease is associated with heart disease and body pain. Heart disease is caused by hate and anger, the anger will hurt the mind, Center for organ gets sick, the inadequate blood supply leads to the ill-fated air. So this disease due to that being. Cure: do it yourself think recollection from the age of 12 started watching you hate who doesn't, check out his review.
High blood pressure is caused by ignorance, which fire the fire without spot, go to squeeze inside the fire of ignorance. Treatment: what to not fold rush, rings the humiliation endured, then everything will be good, don't think about the cause. Change attributes, sincerely receive errors.
Sick limbs: arm's on par with themselves, resent to the bone marrow. Foot pain like being kim shank is due particularly annoyed about something for little old men than himself or his peer.
Liver disease is so angry, upset. The rustic liver home properties, as if angry, then will hit the liver, the gallbladder is also affected. Poison type ordinary in America. Hepatitis B is usually due to anger for females that suffer. Cure: changing Bollywood, let's clear out, not angry. If the vomiting is black, or black blood discharged is is off.
Thyroid disease: anger burned.
Fear conditioning, unexplained dizziness, back pain, sorrow, the gas running down to cold welding. Hurt his back, blood gas flow is not good, the fact is due back the other predicament, just as the mated back to add a person. Recently the displeasure with anyone they must honestly accept the error.
Foot pain with someone before yourself, the gas running down into the cold welding, sorrow and anger in the hearts of cherished, in anger, by money that troubled, angry people before themselves.
What acne is also hurried, when trouble is becoming red lựng, temperamental hurried to do hot, cherish fire poison related to Bollywood.
Chest: sorrow, impede the circulation of the blood room, when looking for a cause, vomiting or release is out.
Bladder disease: not by wrath does breasts due to sorrow, often by men who sorrow that suffers, the bladder in the ocean.
Colonoscopy: the sorrow of others that is, colon, lung-related diseases of lung due to sorrow, or anger with the elderly at all, as if the old age of wrath memories with your grandchildren is very easy to damage the lungs, if not then ill also lung disease related to the colon.
Executive style: causes the disease has a strong personality, tempers.
Small pinch style knee cold: cold room nights host inflammatory disease better, it is because the treatment is right, the marble due to anger over the party with hot women is either the sister or niece, her sister-in-law, gas runs out into the cold welding.
Femur necrosis, double thorns of life, back, thigh bone necrosis, must find the spot you, because the bone is due to blood, is due to my mother for. To find the disease in man. Bone disease is caused by hate and sorrow, borne out by the pair of spikes is troubled, upset is also a major cause.
Tim Askew: find the cause in two exterior side, for either side exterior unfair, unbalanced in the balance.
Inflammation of the lining of the bone: sorrow, sorrow is also due to meet thũng, kh ng is the water out, kidney disease, possibly through waste excretion of toxins.
Rhinitis: there are two types, one is the resentment to the elderly at all, while a fire is there.
Conditioning the lower abdomen, waist belly under cold leprosy is the frustration and resentment towards responsible for someone.
Children fractures: If the children from 11, 12 years old, then find the cause in that parent, because people in the vulnerable rustic, rustic properties parents too strong, too hard. Hard hard fighting taking the children with bone lesions.
Top of head numbness are related to anger, my veins do not.
The sense of smell do not smell the flavor due to resentment.
Diabetes: what is often upset, trouble eating, lamenting the momentum
Skin diseases: in the House with heavy interest rates lenders or traders have more interest.
M04: this problem my aunt A Jewel have themselves asked Liu Shan People, because her father suffers M04, then heard the occupational disease, because her father doing scientific research, could be due to kill too much.
Migraine headaches: resentment of both elderly faults or leadership (his arrest may also be referred to as leader)
Headaches dizziness: Not just God, upset with leadership and ranks exist.
Dizzy fear conditioning: coal Sun responsible for land, not aggressive with people old age, old age people.
Headaches: coal Sun responsible for land, unfaithful real fondness with the elderly at all, headaches during the day is because the outside that sadness, headaches at night because the indoors that sadness. Keep your chins up, the headache is quit banging people on the head, down the headache is caused by people.
Vertigo gets dizzy: belittled others, selfishness is only known to himself.
Encephalitis, meningitis (meningitis form of tuberculosis) is too much greed, not knowing the life and death of others, selfishness is only known to himself.
Brain tumor: working against Italy, a selfish just know yourself.
Facial muscle contraction: Not in favour of another person, do not tolerate other people's faults.
Neuropathy: Or do something crazy, hot-cold.
Insomnia, nervous disorders, neurological disease plant related features: to think too much.
Neurological disease: Too angry, do not forgive others, selfishness is only known to himself, favor upset, like someone else's fault, said hook, unaware of his error, does not tolerate other people's fault.
Crazy diseases: failed to execute his ideas, angry ROAR like thunder, fondness prevailed too.
Depression: not achieved his ideal of the good horse quiz, of others.
Sleepy, sleep, sleep cravings: sorrow in my heart, how about copper, lazy.
Dream job dream: to think too much, many desire but not implemented.
Not enough blood to the brain, cerebral vascular occlusion: not another person, foolish, selfish inaction.
Brain hemorrhage: selfish, leave the life and death of others, too greedy, too _ probably true about yourself, all day pry other people's faults, like the other onions, himself does not know his errors to rethink
Cloudy Crystal disease, glaucoma: Do not work in the Palm has a lot of pressure, I see other people do wrong is upset, disrespecting people.
The upper target blood pulses too many eyes: the fire, the moderate non-personality.
Sore eyes: angry, despised others.
Tinnitus, deafness ears: like listening to Africa, a very annoying to hear other people say, angry.
Otitis media: listen to the Africans, undistinguished towns of Africa.
Nasal disease: do not like socialising with others.
Distorted mouth: Speak evil things.
Lots of phlegm, foul mouth: in the hearts of many slut.
Cold sores oral cavity: provocative words or speaking.
Sore throat: hot mistress, concerns thinking, injured.
Tonsillitis: interrupt the speech of others, someone else's throat blockers.
Sores on lips: say this is too much for to.
Lip sores: say this is too much for the little old man than himself.
Ages to: have the unspoken is wrath of gas.
Throat diseases: Or sadness, hugging the hate, resentment, not understanding other people, having not as Italy in the PIN, that there was no manifest attitudes.
The motif was nuts, meat: u Like yelling at someone, or sexually suggestive comments, ties are often suspicious of other people.
Bigger throat, throat cancer: harm people, don't forgive others, blockers throats another.
Toothache, gingivitis, tooth bleeding: inside there is resentment not play out well, hate to grit your teeth to bite the benefit.
The Bach line ganglia Sudheer, hump route of the white plague: Toxic Fire too much, or angry.
Chest pain: the resentment people don't let go off.
Heart attack: Or his or breeze, or angry, or incite, hot temper, hated others, don't forgive others.
Heart palpitations: Or agitation, anger.
Heart suddenly stopped beating: work is not determined, hesitant.
Myocarditis: resentment of others, the folding, rambunctious, don't forgive others.
Heart disease caused by rheumatism: in the thought of someone else's mistake, not forgiveness.
Inflammation of the gallbladder, bile is bigger, gallstones, your stomach is killing Sneaks: cruelty, sorrow to the elderly at all.
Hepatitis A: bad computer or angry, do not understand other people.
Hepatitis b: are feeling crowded memories, oan it does seem sad, between husband and wife, or angry.
Fatty liver: glutton.
Liver cancer, liver tumors: sadness, anger, alcohol.
Pancreatic disease: eating the momentum, not hate other people not to let go of it.
Diabetes: eating too da, resentment of others, quỵt debt.
Kidney disease: do not mind too much sun, not thought of, assumed the mistake others did not let go.
Urinary tract infections: anger, sorrow, resentment of others, quỵt debt.
Kidney Necrosis: too much work, assumed the mistake others did not let go.
Cystitis, bladder cancer: or anger, bigotry.
Sick men: his parents argue, don't treat her parents opposed her parents.
Prostatitis, heightening the prostate, prostate cancer: getting past your Anger, don't understand the others, resentment that others don't let go to discharge it.
Sick Bhikkhu organ: do not forgive the people, do not understand other people.
Acne occurs in the pylorus of stomach, pyloric stomach cancer: eat while getting past anger, resentment.
Gastritis, inflammation of the esophagus is pushed backwards, peptic ulcer, gastric mucosa warped by blame him blame, resentment, anger, blame other people.
The stomach is bigger, cancer of the stomach due to gas resentment culminating, resentment does not let go to discharge it.
Expansion of breath, upset stomachs, eat, vomiting and passing out usually by gas natural impulses resentment, and resentment of everything.
Esophageal cancer by saying evil words, do not forgive others, or upset other people, do not understand, said another throat blockers.
Ho do arise mind expect, usually himself doing good for others.
Of breath caused by interrupting others, don't forgive others.
The disease trachea due to resentment, the hurried burned.
Pulmonary disease caused by jealousy, resentment, rage, getting past concerns, dramatic, melancholy pros sorrow, anxiety, expectation, anger dense, not positive fondness.
Lung cancer due to resentment, anger, getting past that bothered, sorrow, hatred, do not understand it.
Intestinal disease due to despise others, Ranger puzzle, resentment of others, anger burned against old age, not making, implicitly resented older people.
Action by duodenal ulcers rambunctious, don't forgive others.
Pumpkin bowel due to wholeheartedly congratulate the evil, or the horse quiz, implicitly tormenting other people.
Hemorrhoids are caused by or yelled at someone else (either yelled at whisper in the abdomen), resentment of others.
Leukemia due to work injury to natural physical harm, harm the benefit themselves.
Acne redness caused by doing things like blocking off the lives of others.
Don't regulate are distribution Cabinet properties due to love someone, but dare not express, don't let go of the discharge is.
Gynaecological diseases due to the couple's personality doesn't fit, suspected her husband, resentment that unspoken, hidden in the heart.
Cervicitis due or sadness, cold burned up.
Closing business (menstruation less) or impatient, or angry, or pry weaknesses of others, himself has a job that does not speak out.
My system due to their parents have si hated.
Several special menstruation due to embrace of wrath memories, husband and resentment.
Milk lines proliferate (increase primary IP man), prostate cancer breast milk because of narrow-minded, not forgive others, given that someone else narrow-minded, or upset with someone, usually do not like men, for love often feel they have the malevolence.
Fatty hump, u fibers too greedy eating, not thinking of others.
Stiff neck or bigotry, not inside.
Shoulder arthritis due to disputes with his sister, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, sister pros don't know.
Ancient bone narrow do or bigotry, not others, no opposition leader.
Ancient bone diseases (bone stock rose born) are not available to others, particularly the bigotry, stubborn
Low back pain caused by spouses discord, the pressure of both men and women, who suffer inequality, or endure the suffering, bigotry, sadness.
Lumbar spine disease, lymph nodes, bone waist due to stubborn bigotry, hate or more troubling, is stubborn, not in favour of others, resentment of others, or skilled breeze.
Protruding lumbar due to bigotry against sad, troubling the mind of things.
Pain in the back due to it yourself too much evil.
Conditioning back as cowards, scared.
Inflammation of the bone caused by resentment, upset, belittled others.
The femoral head necrosis caused by or boast a big psychological pressure, sphere, not other people.
Bone cancer due to real taste with her parents, husband and wife unfaithful, revenge to the bone marrow.
Foot pain, knee pain due to resentment of people before her, treat people before themselves not out of anything.
Acne skin like snakes do evil to others, angry anger, resentment too much.
Lang ben do work too cruel.
Skin diseases due to clean too, hot-tempered, belittled others.
Acne is caused by impatient upset.
Itchy disease by seeing others touched.
Muscle meats do not know love others, selfish self interest.
Apathetic patients due to cold, no emotions, not love others.
Leprosy low due to turn not on others, or show off your, not accepting fate.
Feeling angry or due to fraud, in which a job is not a place for expectant.
Laotian black children because their parents angry at getting past together.
Epilepsy children because parents real fondness with the elderly at all.
Nephritis of children by their parents greed to make money.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.10/8/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment