Saturday 31 May 2014

I much chanting or more measures should hear?







  From now it is much more stages, when disinterested directors know, many people found very strong interest, practice a lot, heard a lot of French, but from the first time it's natural distortion center, it pierced out boring, and sometimes spilled too much now so terrified 'does not always dress from her :) So sometimes messy, sometimes confused' does not know much or Buddhist concept should be heard in the sermon many more days? Call the Master asked him a few new SP explain yourself clearly understood.

  sure when the new SP tu know, I need to hear more to understand the law, as is his want to drive to one point, then we have know the way, how far down that road, over how much new to the exit, the road has many potholes' does not it? if too many potholes, I choose another path that goes flat .... more like 1 time, too confused nature is like that run to the exit, 'does not know whether to turn their wealth or always rushed to get to the point where you want to go, it is like listening to this approach, listen to understand clearly how the religious way, when she knew fluently map in hand and should focus on practice. As is his prescription in hand or is the recipe, if you read every day sitting nostalgic read that 'does not have to go where there are limits on medication all patients, or reading a nostalgic recipes that' does not bear Where do the cakes that have a cake yet, so we had to work as a cook and then eat new bread ..... like Buddhist scripture and hear, the team, and at times hear parodies nostalgic words Organization of the Buddha, but where is the true Word of his self-enlightenment, every day fake fake, say say, it 'does not have elaborately practice until they hit something, is evidence that certain disabilities, anger and ignorance also exactly the same, sometimes even much more is not known at tu ... hihi ....

    I heard Master tell that he was afraid to listen too, the SP said she saw fellow with SP 1 found time to practice too peaceful, and pleasant too, so one day I knelt before the public and that vow is: He vowed to pay it off all right now, though I can be whatever happens, I still 'does not mind being action, I pray now will pay off for generations many lives right now ...... new front hall vow before all the natural mass tomorrow I was paralyzed both always does, crawling be moved. And also wonder what is the natural one in the past when I was sick, there are many common religious brotherhood worry to me, but now that natural 'does not anyone care what I did at all, I was sick so long, and then hung He was unhappy too, so I have one day 'does not bear it anymore I decided to commit suicide but died before he died ..... I look to him for his SP from authors, but also sealed that' does not speak out Teacher's suicide, but he thought his SP, so naturally that go back 2 am talking like I wanted to go that far away. So he's SP hung himself under interrogation He also said the ultimate truth is that I want to go too sad suicide ..... Wow so strong that karma, man is dominated by his many career I'm asking to much .....: Then what SP, then what? Sure .... SP: He advised me that through them instead of stars, it is recommended to remove the tube every morning always the intention to commit suicide .... Wow, heard by so scared too ..... SP told me not to nghen wild vow, to know themselves their best quality, sometimes I think I do well but its really well 'does not carry the huge rock that ..... I saw what must know very well where their best to , you have to know exactly what are you doing, still drowsy 'does not just die that instant Ever ..... do not mess around with NOW.

  So when I heard that France, in order to be fully understood and, know which way it should go public advocacy practice, sway with his practice of reciting the Buddha, what kept walking outside in hot concept, sales concept, although many are now down to try and bite the scapegoat, because pay now now, when this sambhogakaya his discharge from hell ... hihi ... wants to run and run and delinquent 'does not exit, but said its net evasion sky but still' does not hide forever, so try to bite that pay for it done ... hic ... I wish you many questions every day nianfo okay :). END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.1/6/2014.NAM MO SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment