Sunday 20 November 2011

Sunday, 20 November 2011

CENTER EXPERIENCE OF ONE RESIDENTIAL nembutsu SI harmonics



Starting nembutsu predestined to pray for her rebirth, over 22 years professional experience in mind the Holy name of Amitabha Buddha, lay harmonics most accomplished mind. By the way, is pleased to introduce GN route and expression of mind of the author as a share and compel dharma spiritual experience of Buddhist mindfulness teachings. These signs are single-mindedly before .. .. One day before I was single minded, all day, my heart was breaking, my head hard as a rock mass characteristics. I can not be a question that at the beginning of the nembutsu. That day, I recite the Buddha along with you, my notion that language is fine, but the concept is not quiet in the beginning. Hot my chest, just sweat skeptical, though the weather is not hot that day. I think it sad, and just wonder why? How many years of Buddha, I never encounter this situation like this. I was mad too, hit in the head with both hands, hoping to wake up my head, but the concept is okay. The most manifest when the heart All that night, so sorry for my head, so do not sleep was delicious. The next morning, just woke up, I quickly try to use the mind to contemplate. I only start-up concept, the sky suddenly heard nembutsu. At that time, my feeling that, this is not the normal music nembutsu, which is known concept of the Buddhas. I just listened to both celebrate the belly, I thought maybe I did not luck, predestined to be heard is to recite the Buddha Buddhas in heaven? English nembutsu make my heart at peace, free and at peace. I just lay still listening, smiling happily and forever free. Suddenly I stopped and thought, "No, I do not get involved listen, be careful with that charm." I quickly sat up his hands repent. After the penance done, I told myself to be diligent Buddha, miracles are not involved, do not expect to, because it is taboo for a monk. Then I started to recite the Buddha to forget about this question. Suddenly, I heard the sky nembutsu. I walk out of the house, yard, neighborhood, street, go where I listen. Then I recall what the teacher would say: "Ma may turn into Buddhist kingdom to fascinate us, but can not assume the name of Amitabha Buddha question. Because of general performance that would make them a few dozen miles away. " I Think security. Then I thought, "Maybe I have not been to the concept of mind?". I started to try. I do not even hear, the music stops nembutsu; I launch concept, the music that rises to recite the Buddha. I keep trying all day like that. It is true the question: Best interest only a concept. Before, I just wonder why one can meditate to center, only a concept? And one thought to do that? Then why: Mindfulness that as no thoughts, no notion that concept? Now I understand. It turned out, when we started a concept, such as pressing a button, and then machine in our heads forever automatic thoughts to us, until we no longer want to hear it last stopped. The notion that such no idea, no idea that concept: this means that we no longer use his power to memory as before, but the machine has automatic thoughts in mind for us. Our job is to keep listening to nature, to hear nembutsu. Then I understood, I have been to the concept of mind, but dared not believe I can achieve. What a strange thing too, is music in my memory, auto up and down, depending on size loud noises outside. That is, everyone sounds much outside noise, the sound in the early Buddhist concept that much greater. My favorite is when driving in the streets, noisy traffic, the greater music nembutsu. I feel like the sky Buddhas are household concept. Just run the car, watching the blue sky, add music sounds magical concept, to make me feel free, free and at peace. Language is not enough to explain, only one practitioner understanding only. Just as hot and cold water, only he understands. Only one sentence to explain that: sublime Dharma inconceivable. Turn after turn of mind after the most interest, my dreams completely different thought. Previously dream, my mind was delusion lead. After one heart, my mind control delusions. In the dream, I know who I am. Even in the dream, I can recite the Buddha himself in a way. Each dream clear as day and have the magic. After more than a one-month, spent some wonderful dream, suddenly one day, my mind lit up, I realized all of the legal world (see my heart, not eyes to see). School books, I assume that the world is temporary. Understand that they understand, but once, so do not see the truth I do not know fear. Now the real truth was presented before the eye appears, what is before me to cherish the magnificent, beautiful love warm, totally different now. In my eyes, all just a pile of debris, no more no less. The emotion that I burst into tears, injury to yourself long life, but as dead, but like blind eyes, diving Drop How many lives, forever to see the shore now feeling. I cried for me and for whom conceit, he has sacrificed many lives to save sentient beings. His boundless being injured. He found the discipline to recite the Buddha's sublime beings. So that being forever in doubt, to then immersed in suffering, do not know where the banks of sense, who makes conceited, Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the three to four, can not remain Nirvana .. .. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment