Monday 21 November 2011

Dissolve in France and keep a calm mind
Author: First Contact
[Chanhkien.org] everyday society full of material illusion and desolate. Therefore, many people pursue something self-indulgent to himself. However, for the Falun Dafa practitioners, we should not pursue the pleasures of this low level. Instead, we should pay attention to the concept of exclusion, all this class to other classes, because they are deeply rooted in us.
But when I can no longer be disturbed by the corruption of this material, I went to the other extreme - to develop attachments to accomplish everything. I think that is the French certification busy all day with Dafa work and work everyday people. So I tried to push myself to do more work. Though busy all day, I do not feel anything progressive. Now I realize that if you just focus on doing the job without xinxing, it is the lack of reason.
The administration has close ties with the righteous. I had a lesson. That's when I keep a calm mind and really want to validate the Fa, the result looks good and very effective. For example, when writing, if my heart was pure and did not mean endorsement itself, it's easy to find some ways to write. On the other hand, if I want to authenticate yourself, or worry that my article is not as good as all the other students, then the writing becomes very difficult and rarely achieve the effect of validating the Fa.
Hour I realized right there that the French, and can give us infinite wisdom. Rectification process allows us to custom resource use. But how to achieve it? When our mood is enhanced to be easier to maintain a calm mind and appear "God built." We should do everything possible. This requires us to be mindful in every moment. Teacher reminds us repeatedly that learn French for good and righteous for good. All of this is the basis for "the act."
These are my personal may encounter. Please indicate where missing.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment