Friday 18 November 2011

Friday, 18 November 2011

Well my word, I went scanning leaves,
fallen leaves around is that we
fall like dry leaves a human life,
is about the same time last minute dust.
I just cleared a tree
saw Return full of leaves.
Con asks if the winds do shake the
leaves Then there would still on the branches.
A human life is so fragile that
if you take a breath and then not anymore!
Thank him for giving me a small lesson,
that deep as y l a philosopher not the same.
The long out of bed in the Khuang,
leaves and also in the cycle of birth and kill
. The leaves just destroy germ life had
I just made ​​an appointment with dates of birth.
The first wind power What,
that leaf fall could not resist the
human breath as the wind was,
if not about the children going?
been a long time ago I still dive deep Drop
In love forever to find the cause of children:
The estimate is based is large beautiful house,
I still dream child into the school
I still hope, still waiting for a tomorrow,
Flood children become successful people.
I still have nothing for you all,
do they take the top step on the road.
Ta Thanks for giving me the little private teacher salaries,
is the scanning unit of gold leaf fall.
Leaf and I had the same fate,
go on what I pick by the way!
(Noble Human)

Tags .END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).QUANG TUE LIEN.( TSERING DOLMA ).TAM NHU,LE VINH.( TAM THANH PARENTS.)AMPER.

No comments:

Post a Comment