Thursday 20 March 2014

Step shower in the pure land.
 


Confidence In The Net
 
The Buddha Sakyamuni was saying that the pure land (Pure Land) where Amitabha Buddha (Amitabha) is an stay, so we believe this. The Buddha Amitabha says to us is the country of him immensely. If you would like to order France Net subjects, first you need to understand about these disciplines, so you can practice. The achievements will depend on the level of your deep understanding of the law. You need to understand is why the Buddha Amitabha wants to preach A Di Đà Kinh said, so you have the confidence to practice. You have to know why you want to come to the Net. How are you feeling about it? You have the confidence and the great vow?
 
You need to practice right where his mind. After you have believed in the Translational Degrees outside, you will trust that the Net Speed inside his mind. Finally, you will see the whole world as the Pole.
 
You know that there are Americans, the oil you never go there; but you know that someday I will go there. Likewise for The pure land.
 
If you choose to the pure land, then right now, you have to believe that there is the pure land. As such, you will become more confident, to be able to practice. Person to reach salvation, enlightenment, the situation he may come or go into the realms Of pure land. I am not enlightened, but in the dream, I was there.
 
The responsibility is in the us. Because we have to do something real good for so we just engenders in this suffering world; We are gathered here for rallies in the past. So one day, we can return to the pure land.
 
There are three things that need to be foster in the Translational Speed disciplines. Firstly, there is the mind, to believe that the Buddha's pure land Of Amitabha. Second, you must go to that desire, and the third is that you practice.
 
For example, first you believe there's PHO Quang pagoda Mountain (Fo Kuang Shan) in his southern Taiwan. Then you must go to that desire. You can go there by plane, bus or private vehicle and you need the money to buy the tickets and everything else.
 
Tree With Gold And Crystal Lake
 
Do you want to know what level of Translational realms? I understand the concern you would like to know how to practice this traditions, but if you want to know how to practice, first of all you need to know the time. If not, you will probably give up halfway.
 
The thing is full of Golden trees and beautiful lakes. The place that you don't have to worry about the traffic accident or plane crash. There are many lotus flowers; the little Lotus just to as large as the island of Taiwan. Where there are very comfortable and you can sit on the shower if you wish. You can leave it as you like, complete freedom, without the card. If you like beautiful clothing, then naturally you are dressed. If you want to eat delicious, immediately they will appear right in front. Every time you think about what you will be like the desire.
 
The Net Rate is also called the Sukhavati. I was the happiest and the richest man in the world. Every day, I hear the chant Mantras and my mind full of bags of Sukhavati while working. While riding, I like to step on the Lotus petals, so I'm always happy. When it dies, I'm going to the Translational Speed; However, I know that right now I am living in the pure land.
 
Let Nature
 
I am trying to live in peace. Every time someone wants to argue about anything, I told myself: "Let's go, let nature". Slowly, I try eliminating all the problems every day to live peacefully. In daily life I want just say good things about everyone.
 
The other day, I dreamed myself to the pure land. It has seven treasures, and the one who brought me to go see them. I choose to take one exclaiming "it's beautiful!" When I turned around, I saw Buddha Amitabha. I also found the tree of Buddha.
 
Once I dreamt the diamond tree and I wonder why diamond grows on trees. I saw a little girl in the realms of the Buddha Amitabha, and she asked if I could bring about a tree. I choose to take a tree approximately 0.3 metres. At the end of the stem is a Lotus Flower this Lotus and I'm dedicated to you.
 
Three years ago, I have visited a Museum, where it has many precious jewels. The instructor asked if I want to get up close to see. I said to him is not necessary, because of the precious rare treasures are in the pure land. I'd say the treasure lies in my heart, so I don't have to fake diamonds.
 
Everything is described in A-Di-da are both true. It is not something that you are required to believe, that's the truth, the pure land is real. There is a ship going to the Net, and I have also seen it. All these do increase my faith more into the Net. What do you want to come to the Net speed?
 
In ten years, I have used clay, moulding the statue of the bodhisattva Mahasthamaprapta, Buddha, Samantabhadra and the Enemy Wizards. After this, I've been crafting statues of Buddha Amitabha. I dough Buddha Amitabha and prostrate to admire him, to create merit goes to the Net. In a dream, I saw the statue of Amitabha slowly turned into rice and this makes me notice that the rice helps our bodies healthy.
 
Internship
 
I feel the Buddha Amitabha was blessed to help me in the practice. After the dough Buddha statue is complete, I made a statue of Guanyin, and two statues of Ma Ha Slaps, who are defending the Net. When I finish this three crafting, I began to study the Scriptures. I read about Worship traditions, how to focus thought and how to think of the pure land of Amitabha Buddha.
 
When I discovered My A-Di-da, I start every day reading the Court 15 times. My dreams that correspond to the content of the post. In the pure land, there are about six or seven hierarchies and I keep practicing until I reached the highest ranks. I meditate on the red list the Buddha every time I work and not very busy. After 5 p.m., when returning to his room, I again chanting again.
 
Once you're in, you can read the litigation within 5 minutes. On the road from the Office about private rooms, I read three times. The Court also notes A-Di-da. After the 30.000 times up again, you know that Buddha Amitabha has in mind you, but this is not done in a day. Trading post taught me to always think of the greatness of Buddha.
 
Sometimes I take a French convent, within a week I just recite the Red Buddha Amitabha. Many people gathered, and the anniversary of the red list the Buddha. back seat, I saw Buddha Amitabha is tremendous, so great I just saw the needle itself Buddha, do not see the needle manually.
 
In the dream, I saw the statue of Buddha and Quan yin and I were wealthy girl. The statues are located under the tree, on an altar. Amitabha Buddha sitting on a Lotus Hall, grabbed my hand, like a mother's arms.
 
Every day I am Buddhist ceremony several times. In a private room, I have a small altar with statues of the bodhisattvas that every day I am prostrate on 100 times.
 
By reciting the Buddhist name pink and chanting I will make much of the German public. All the merit that I get, I would revert direction for everybody and then I will go to the pure land.
 
I Am The Richest Person
 
When there is time, I practice and I also help the monastery by the Office. I did the monks on 10 years ago; before that, I worked as accountant for an Office in Taipei (Taipei). I want to learn about Buddhism, to become a Buddhist monk, but haven't found the right place. I dreamt of a mountain and feel the Buddha at that place. That place is like a Lotus, but in Taiwan have a lot of mountains, I don't know where to look or where to go.
 
First I came Yungmin Nunnery, where Mr. Van Damage (Hiu Wan) are often taught, but I was too old to join the retreat. I was 31 years old, that's the course only for those under 30 years of age. Then I heard about PHO Quang son, where the nuns under 35 years old are able to learn. So I hit the road and join the course.
 
Day, I Shop, chanting and after I go for a walk, just to glimpse the peaks. I mhận see the mountains is very familiar. They are the mountains I've dreamt before. I go back and wealthy girl Marian Consistent tone, because I understand that he has found the place looking for a search.
 
Of course, I had to learn about Buddhist art. I don't like this subject, because I think I don't have a fine art, but she was my teacher, so excited. I asked her how the drawing and moulding a Lotus, and from then on, I started to have more excitement in fashioning the statue. After carving is the Lotus, I decided to rub your Buddha statue.
 
I do accounting should have to count the money, but no matter what, since every coin I count, I meditate on a pink Buddha, Amitabha Buddha! "in my mind, all is Buddha. I am very hạnhh, I am the richest person. Anywhere in my house, in my mind is Buddha. The trees outside, inside me, everything is Here.
 
You need to have faith and practice. And then I'll see you in the pure land. Anyone if the internship according to the word of Buddha and meditation one can go there. Meditation does not leave the chant Mantras. The practice Of pure land traditions and not other Meditation traditions, you can practice both at the same time. Meditation does not leave the Net Net and other zero levels, Meditation. So you can come to the Net and we can meet there. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.20/3/2014.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment