Monday 17 March 2014

中阿含经
A BUSINESS CENTER TITLES
Han Translation: Da Buddha Buddha Recitation Yasa & Architecture,
Vietnam Service & Performance Note: Thich Tue Sy

17. Butter-MULTI-BENEFIT

204. BUSINESS LA-MA [1]

T O hear something like this:
A Buddha traveled the country in Xa-defense, in East Park, amphitheater leached from the sample.
Exalted Then at afternoon, since static is up, walked down the halls, talking with venerable Ananda said,
"Now me and you to the river A-di-la-she-topic [02] to bathe. "
Venerable Ananda clear that:
"Yes, venerable sir."
Then Illustration A holding latch-nan went to walk around the cup, meet monks always said
"current owner, please go to the press on Romans. [03] "
The monks heard, came together to the press on La-ma.
Exalted Venerable Ananda led away to the river A-di-la-she-topic, take off to the shore, and the water bath. Bathing, wipe your back up, wear. Then the Venerable Ananda stood behind the Blessed One, the Buddha holding fan fan. Then the Venerable Ananda Buddha hands in the direction of transparency that: [04]
"O Bhagavan, home of La-ma on even very good, tidy, very endearing. Bend forward Exalted compassion sharp discounts go to the home of Mr. La-ma. "
Bhagavan's silence accepted Venerable Ananda. Then Exalted Venerable Ananda lead going to the press on La-ma. Then at the press of La-ma on a large number of monks had gathered to sit down for the sermon. Buddha stood outside the door, waiting for the monks finished law says. When the majority of the monks had finished speaking legal, they sat in silence. Exalted said then cleared his throat and went knocking on doors.
hear the monks, that they go out the door. [05] Exalted even entered the house on La-ma, seat cover monks before they sit down and ask :
"The last monks say the story about? So what job gathering sit here? "
At that time, the monks replied:
"O Bhagavan, just then, we preach. Because of this law that sat at the congregate here. "
Exalted compliment that:
"You instead! You instead, when monks gathered to sit down to do two things, one is the sermon, two are silent. Why? I will lecture to you. Take a listen! Take a listen! Please carefully volition. "
Then the monks clear that:
"We listened respectfully obeyed."
Buddha said:
"There are two types looking for. A St. bridge   [06] and the second is for non-St. What is non-sentences? There are a dependent class who truly seek illness but illness; really depends seek death, but death benefits really depend on suffering compassion, the complex dependence unclean, but seek the magazine unclean.
"What is really dependent on the disease  [07] but the quest for disease? What is the illness? Children, brothers, that measures disease. Elephants, horses, cows, goats, serfs, money, hurricanes, rice, is the way the disease. Beings in this touching, responsible, craving, stick before, but arrogant enter life, not see the danger, not the arrival that weak.
"What is the dependence of the elderly, [08] the death , the brain sorrow priority, the UE magazine? Children, it is the magazine you unclean. Elephants, horses, cows, goats, serfs, money, storms, such as the complicated filth, harm. Beings in this undertaking, the touch, craving, stick before, but feeling pride in, not see the danger, not that the main export. He does not want to look for the illness, peace, supreme, Nirvana, but Nirvana achieved supreme peace can not be the case. Looking for something not old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace Nirvana, but Nirvana achieved supreme peace can not be the case. It called for non-Bible.
"What is a sentence? There is a class who think like this, 'I really depend illness, but do not give up looking for the illness. I truly dependent old age, death, sorrow, the impurity complex, but not give up the quest for complex unclean. So do not look for the disease, supreme peace of Nibbana. Looking for something not old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace, nirvana '. So he did not seek the medical, supreme peace and reach Nirvana is not sick, supreme peace of Nibbana as the case may be. Looking for something not old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana, and achieve not old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace Nirvana, as the case may be.
"We previously pending the Supreme supreme Buddha also think so, 'I really depend illness, do not give up looking for the illness. I actually dependent old age, death, sorrow mental afflictions, magazines unclean, but seek not remove the old no, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex. So we should not look for the disease, supreme peace of Nibbana. Looking for something not old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana reasonable? '
"I'm in the teens in white, green hair, adult until two years Fifty-nine-year-old, now living extremely joyful, playful, jewelry, travel. I at that time though weeping parents, relatives no one happy, but I scrape off hair, dressed in Kesa, even followers, left my home, no family life, to study religion; guardian dear pure network, the network and the household purification. We have achieved the world's body and, again looking for the non-medical, supreme peace of Nibbana, is not old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana, so to find out where the A-la-la-la-ma Aging, [09] asked, 'Dear A-la-la, I want to follow the law by practicing the virtues to be reasonable?' A-la-la replied that, 'Hey Sage, there is nothing that is not. Sage wants to act, the act '. I asked, 'how do people self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification work this way?' A-la-la replied, 'I pass all form the land, the land owns gained numerous achievements remain. Therefore, our approach is self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification work '. I would think so, 'Not only the new A-la-la this belief. I also have this belief. Not only A-la-la this new effort, I also have this perseverance. Not only A-la-la this new knowledge, I also have this knowledge '. A-la-la for this method of self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification work. I want to see this law so lonely, renunciation, in an empty place, quiet. After not mind wander ardent practice, not how long I was legal evidence. After evidence was legal then, I look back to where A-la-la-la-ma Aging, asked that, 'Dear A-la-la, this is an affordable way of self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification activities, ie pass all the way countless origin, ownership origin achieved numerous achievements remain? ' A-la-la I answer that, 'Sage, which is one method of self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification work, ie pass all the land of boundless knowledge, ownership origin achieved numerous achievements remain '. A-la-la to tell me that, 'Sage, as well as the impact that our evidence for this approach, Sage, too. Just as the work of Sage evidence for this approach, we too. Sage, who come here, and they're leading this map '. That's A-la-la treated me with guru status, as I peer supreme reverence, offering the ultimate, supreme joy.
"And I think so, 'France is not included to place; This approach does not lead to enlightenment, does not lead to Nirvana. So I just let go of this law, to demand more, not the disease, supreme peace of Nibbana; seek not the old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nirvana Table '. Then I go away this approach does not seek the medical, supreme peace of Nibbana.
"Then I went to the Hebei-momentum-la La-ma Tzu, [10] asked, 'Dear Uat-da-la, I want to be in the way people learn, may be reasonable? ' UAT-momentum-la La-ma Ta Tu replied that, 'Sage, is not nothing. People want to learn, then learn '. I asked, 'Dear Uat-momentum-la, La-ma father he is, [11] the self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification measures what effect? ​​' UAT-momentum-la La-ma Tzu said, 'Sage, we pass numerous owns all the land, heresies achieve mindless non-organic origin, achievements remain. Sage, La-law that my father's ghost self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification work, is this legal '. I would think so, 'Not only have the new Roman beliefs, I also have this belief. Not only have the new La-ma this effort, I also have this perseverance. Not only La-ma this new knowledge, I also have this knowledge. La-ma has self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification work this way, why do not we self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification work this way? ' Because I wanted to approach this, so lonely in a remote location, not leisurely, quiet, no distractions heart, ardent practice. After I lived alone, renunciation, in an empty place, quiet, no legal evidence that long. When evidence was legal then, I leave to the Hebei-momentum-la La-ma wondering, 'Dear Hebei La-la-da-ma Tzu, his father's La-ma, this is an affordable way of self-consciousness, self-awareness self-certification work, ie overcome numerous owns all the land, achieving ideal non-organic, non-mindless origin, achievements remain? ' UAT-momentum-la La-ma Ta Tu replied that, 'Sage, my father was a Roman, it is the law of self-consciousness, self-awareness, self-certification work, ie overcome numerous owns all the land, achieve the ideal non-organic, non-mindless origin, achievements remain '. UAT-momentum-that is to say to me, 'As witness my father work this way, so Sage. Sage also works as evidence of this approach, my father too. Sage come here with me this lead us map '. UAT-momentum-la treated with Professor Ta Ton horizontal position, as well as the Northeastern Professor Ta, supreme reverence, offering the ultimate, supreme joy. I would think so, 'France is not brought to mind, does not lead to enlightenment, does not lead to Nirvana. So I just let go of this approach seek to go further, not the disease, supreme peace of Nibbana; seek not the old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace Nirvana -table '. I immediately let go of her way not to go looking for the disease, supreme peace of Nibbana; seek not the old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana.
" Then I go south mountain top statue, [12] to the Hebei-pad-la, [13] a village called Mr. Pham Tu na  [14] here is some beautiful land, lovely, mountains crowded forests, river-boat Ni-associated  [15] with the blue water flowing ashore. I went and saw parcels think, 'If a director wants to learn good son, so in this place that school, I also studied directing, so I go in this place that school. Then I hugged her life to visual tree [16] to the place, I sprayed her down, spread-ni-master and man sitting cross-legged on a term will not leave the seat until attaining long lasting. And I do not leave the seat until attaining long lasting.
"We seek not the disease, supreme peace of Nibbana, not immediately reach the patient, supreme peace of Nibbana. Looking for the old no, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana. Instant achieve not old not dead, not superiority bi sorrow, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana, tri born, is born, the leading legal products [17]
'The birth has an end, has strong morals, to-do list done, truth is no longer known as reborn'.
"When I just certificates Supreme supreme Buddha, and he thought so, 'I will preach for the first one? ' Then again I think, 'Should I go to preach to A-la-la-la-ma previous Old reasonable?'
"At that time in the office have nowhere angel told me that:" The Forerunner, would like to know, A-la-la-la-ma Aging general network has so far been seven days'. I also know A self-la-la-la-ma Aging common network has been seven days. I think so, 'A-la-la-la-ma Aging, Disadvantaged replace him, not heard of this method. If measures are listening to this, he will quickly know law legal options [18]
"When I just certificates Supreme supreme Buddha, and he thought so, 'I will preach to Uat-momentum-la La-ma Death before most affordable? "Angels in the office told me that nowhere, 'Great Forerunner, please know the angst-momentum-la La-code from general network failure up to now have two weeks'. I also know Uat first order La-la but from general network failure two weeks. I think so, 'Uat-momentum-la La-code from disadvantaged replace him, not heard of this method. If this legal hearing, he or she will quickly know law legal options'.
"When I just certificates Supreme supreme Buddha, I immediately thought, saying, 'I will preach to someone first?' Then I thought that, 'In the past, almost five monks follow me down, helped me many useful things. When I ascetic, five monks assumed that the I, so far I have preached for the past five monks reasonable? ' Then I thought that, 'In ancient monks did, where are you now?' By pure natural surpassed the mark often, I see five monks are lodged in Balaam [19] Tien's abode, in Deer fake.
"We either accept office under a tree Sensory life. Then I lifted the receiver y, go hug bowl of Balaam complaints, to James manometry test. [20]
 Now go learn Pros-momentum  [21] from far away to see me, he told me that , 'Sage Cu-talk, the purity base, tried by forms, radiant face. Cu-talks Sage, who is guru? According to one school director? Trusting someone legal? ' At that time I immediately spoke to answer Pros verse momentum that:
My ultimate, supreme;
Infection before the deduction;
Liberation, cessation of craving;
Self-discipline, one guru?
Tier wife, Ursa,
Voluntarily, Supreme sight,
As a hybrid, I favor, mercy,
Turn knowledge, achievements force.
"Pros-momentum asked:
"Sage-Cu-talk self is supreme reasonable? '
"I replied back saying that verse:
Such Almighty win
The contraband was take out.
I killed the evil way,
So dark that I won.
"Pros-momentum asked me that:
"Sage-Cu-talks, now want to go?"
"Now I say that verse:
I appeal to Balaam,
Nectar in regulation,
Zhuan Falun supreme
No one moved in life.
"Pros-momentum again told me that:
"Sage-Cu-talk, or can be."
"Then he stepped off the path to go back out.
"We went to Korea alone private residence , in Wild Deer. Now five monks from far away to see me, who also made ​​a covenant with each other that, 'current owner, should know that the Cu-recluses are going to talk. He has sex, multiple bridges, the type of food eaten try, with delicious white rice, along with flour, automotive, security, and for applying this body with sesame oil to come here. The people sit. Do not stand up reception, do not do holidays. Available to such a place, but do not sit down, let's say 'If you want to sit, ask any arbitrary'. Then I went to the five monks. Now five monks not afford supreme virtue of mine tried, immediately leave the seat up, then hug the bowl of my health, the seats are gone, people are taking to the water I wash the feet. I thought, 'This foolish people why not persevere, set himself treaties appointment, then back to the left that delivery date'. I knew it before she sat on that seat five monks were prepared. Then five monks called their names straight with me and I vocative is "You". [22] "I tell them, 'I am the Tathagata, countless before was the Enlightenment, the people do not call straight I called them, and do not call me 'You'. Why? Because I seek not the disease, supreme peace of Nibbana, and no patient achieved, supreme peace of Nibbana. I seek not the old, not dead, not sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana, and achieve not old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme Nirvana peace. Already tri born, is born, the leading legal product, 'The birth has an end, has strong morals, to-do are done, no more birth'. They told me that:
"Hey you-Cu-talk, you act like this before, so direct analysis, such that austerity has not attained legal traders, adjacent to St. tri, prejudice, cases are education today, most bridges, try to eat foods with delicious white rice, along with flour, automotive, security, applying body oil massage his mother?
"And I said,
"This year-Pi- brethren, ye have never seen before so I, with the base pure, shining brightly reasonable?
"Now five monks replied back to me and said
"past-we have not seen you with the pure base, shining brightly. Cu-talk you, present you with the pure base, the colors try bright face.
"We then told them:
"Monks-This year, there are two extreme lifestyle that learners directors should not learn. One was wrecked before pleasure, despicable industry, is ordinary lifestyle. Two annoying self, self-inflicted suffering is not legal sages, not corresponding with finality. Monks this year, was let go two extremes, the middle path, the intelligence, the mind, the achievement, reached in order, to bring to mind, bring to sight, leading to Nirvana. That's eight right path, from right view for the right one is eight.
"Then I turn teaches five monks. When the two teachers of the three people who beg. Three people bring enough food to feed six people. As teachers of the three people, two people walking through. Two people brought enough food for six people to eat. We reformed so they do not seek the medical, supreme peace of Nibbana. And not achieve disease, supreme peace of Nibbana. Looking for the old no, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana, and achieve not old, no death, no sorrow mental afflictions, not unclean and unsurpassed security complex Nirvana stability; born knowing, is born, the leading legal product, 'The birth has an end, has strong morals, to-do list done, truth is no longer known as reborn'.
"Then Bhagavan said with them,
"Monks-This year, there's merit in secondary education, lovable, optimistic, capable mind, intelligible, perfectly corresponds with sex. It is best known by the eyes, voice is known by ear, incense known by the nose, known by the tongue, is known by body contact. This year monks, foolish mortal, not multiculturalism, not having good deeds, not knowing the Holy legal, not legal restraint of the Holy, they touch, responsible, craving, stick before, but feeling pride imported , not knowing the dangers, not a weaker show. Knowing we listen to evil, do evil, fall on evil, ghost nets are tightly, tightly shackled lock code, not get rid of the bondage of drugs. Monks this year, as well as deer are tight leash should know it to listen to hunters, hunters follow, fell into the hands of hunters, hunters are tightly mesh, the hunters come, can not escape . Also, five monks, foolish mortal, not multiculturalism, good is not met, do not know the Holy legal, not legal restraint in Scripture, we tried for years that sexual touching, holding, to craving , stick before, pride, falling over themselves, life without seeing the danger, not that the main export. Be aware, we have to listen to evil, do evil, fall into the hands of evil, ghost nets were tightly wrapped, rope was tied foreclosure ma, no escape from the bondage of drugs. This year monks, St. Multicultural disciples, having good knowledge, understanding Scripture legal, legal restraint in the Holy, the year he wonders for sex, no contact, no infection, no greed, no previous, also Added that life is not arrogant, but see the danger, that the main export. Be aware, they do not listen to evil, do no evil, do not fall into evil hands, not being tightly mesh ma, no ma tied rope tightened, he escaped the bondage of drugs. Monks this year, as well as deer escape bondage, should know it's not heed hunters, hunters do not, do not fall into the hands of hunters, hunting is not blowing tightly mesh, no wires tightening force hunters. When the hunter comes, it can escape. Also, this year monks, a disciple met Multicultural good knowledge, understanding Scripture legal, legal restraint in Scripture, for years he merits no sexual contact, no infection, no not participated before, Life is not arrogance that enter, which saw the danger, that the main export. He should know not to listen to evil, not to do evil, do not fall into the hands of ghosts, ghost nets are not tightly wound, no ghost forces tightened rope, he escaped the bondage of drugs. Monks this year, if at Tathagata appears in the world, is the First Tier countless, Minh Hanh Achievement, College Enlightenment celestial body, the World League, Supreme Si, French director, Thien Nhan Master, Buddha, beings. He paragraph except for the five hindrances, makes things complicated impurity center, mental weakness, sexual glass, glass evil for evil to attain legal achievements remain Charity.
's Position with the pure mind, so , no disinfectant, no bother, need krill, remain strong, the mind reaches estate, securities practice and long lasting impact intelligence. He said as truth here is suffering, as it's known here as samudaya, as it's known here as difficult to treat, it is difficult to treat religion. Know the truth as it is illegal, this practice is illegal, it is illegal kill, destroy contraband here is directed. He said so, that such illicit sexual freedom of mind, freedom of mind ownership illegal, ignorance. Liberated and rescued her know, know as fact that 'The birth has an end, has strong morals, things to do are done, no more birth'. He now goes liberated, free from standing, seated himself in, lying in order. Why? He made ​​himself clear legal immeasurable evil was evil extinction. So, he went himself in, in order to stand, in order to sit, lie in order. Monks this year, as well as in the wilderness, where there is no shadow, where the deer go in the forest, in order to stand, sit themselves in self located at. Why? Deer does not lie in the realm of hunters. So go at it themselves, free from standing, seated himself in, lying in order. Also, this year monks, monks take contraband, illegally attained wealth, freedom of mind, liberating insight, know as fact 'The birth has an end, has strong morals, things to do are done, not more birth '. He then went in himself, himself in standing, seated himself in, free from lies. Why? As he himself saw countless measures were evil extinction evil, so in order to, in order to stand, in order to sit, lie in order. This year monks, is called to liberate balance, it is not known diseases, supreme peace of Nibbana. It's called not old not dead, not sorrow mental afflictions, no impurity complex, supreme peace of Nibbana. "
Buddha so, Venerable Ananda and the monks after hearing the finished Buddha , joyful liturgical practice.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.18.3.2014.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment