Wednesday 1 January 2014

One of the main tenets of Buddhism is the principle of Impermanence. the Buddha taught that the universe does something exist forever. All things big and small mountain river, as the Atomic particles (atoms) is always in a State of transformation. About our human, too, and the mentality of we always turn switch. We are a young, healthy and beautiful, the grows old us weakness and illness. Today we are happy, tomorrow we melancholy. Today we meet our loved ones tomorrow, can one of the ones of us left off this world.
This Impermanence lessons all of whom everybody knows. Children in seven of eight years until the age of eighty-seven adults are well understood principle of Impermanence. However, to understand the principle of Impermanence is one thing, living and experience the Impermanence is a different story.
I still remember the lesson the Dharma of Impermanence by teacher. Meanwhile, though the master is taught very thoroughly, but in I think, the impermanence of life's natural man, what's new? However, little by little I am aware that what I originally thought about impermanence is wrong. The experience helped me realize this is because the witness who's been ill and then died. I grieve when my relatives get sick, and I feel extremely distressed when I saw my relatives died.
Most recently I felt distressed when her grandmother died. Foreign Affairs I would hurt me. I could say that I was one of the nephews are foreign I hurt the most. Every day in the early morning, I was Foreign Affairs called wake me up and make me very tasty meals. At times, my foreign confidences and advice me the experience of a lifetime. Foreign hair claws and kissing me when not see anyone around. At Foreign Affairs I was alive, despite feeling very happy when it was close, but in that time I suddenly sparked fears. I am afraid that one day very near, I must die. In the end my fear came: it was the departure of Foreign Affairs.
Know and feel life is Impermanent is not the help us engage with less suffering, but also helps us to become selfless man, full of loving kindness for everybody. If us also feel life is Impermanent, then make sure that we do not cause suffering to another, we do not disparage each other deception, on the contrary, we do what can to bring happiness to others. So, understand and live the meaning of Impermanence helps us compassionate, optimistic and the wedding, not pessimistic, boring life as some people usually understand.
Experience suffering from the departure of my grandmother, I suddenly felt the profound significance of the lessons of Impermanence that I learned from the beginnings. I wonder how do I saddened when foreign I die? Think I recognize is that, my grief is so much is because in my heart always desired state I live forever. If in our daily lives, I always feel the sense of Impermanence of life, maybe I was saddened when I take exception, but make sure I won't be too miserable and desperate.

From the experience of Impermanence, I think more broadly. We humans are too painful when we encounter what is contrary to our profound desire. We wish our loved ones forever with me; We want the money, houses, fame, his career will forever be mine etc. In fact, this would never have been, because life is Impermanent. feel the meaning of Impermanence helps us reduce the profound suffering that we experience in life as just mentioned above. Probably, of course, want to eradicate suffering fully, we must live or a projector like the Buddha or the renunciation austerities.
In order to understand and feel the sense of Impermanence, we must often chanting, listening to you master instructors, and make friends with the Buddhist austerities. These conditions can we make is, if every Sunday we up the temple. To the temple, we had the fresh friends to talk, we are listening to you master instructors, and we read that litigation the Scripture helps us transcend the suffering in life.
 
END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT=WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.2/1/2013.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment