Tuesday 26 November 2013

Buddhist Learning Attitude.
Buddhism is Dhamma made it, so we're not Screamers, bad about political, partisan or behold it, because France is such a trend of the world is like. All everything, everything is being said. We can say that these are all "money multiplier effects". From human life, immeasurable wellbeing has been sowed down then, so must the the result, called: "as a result, a" news sowed who will reap the fruits of yours is so, and there is a little bit wrong wrong. But according to the opinion of the divine Lady, letters are correct, or is incorrect. We should not pay any attention to what "true or not true," because it is caused by man himself engenders the distinction. Therefore, we studied the Dharma purely because the want to study ethics of Confucius, Lao Tzu and Buddhism. We are not discussing actions of any one political party, because we don't do political. We also do not borrow the Dharma to play out his grievances ones.
Learn the Dharma, firstly we must quiet the discontent. We're not leaning, nor natural. That's our only tones when lectures.
Also, I don't like are people who owe support, nor does it want someone who compliments me. I'm glad it was defamatory, but not especially when someone spreads the exclamation of praise me in front. I do not want to order his gods, I as frivolous, no picture, no general, no audience, no East West South North, not human, not falling, not being, not fake life. That got the "intersection"?
If there is a "falling out" I'm not going to the United States. I came here not to dig for gold. In San Francisco, however, called the Former Kim Sơn, (old gold mountain) but even gold powder, I don't want to. I don't speak English, a letter a, b, c also did not understand. Then I came here to do? By I'd secured new lands here, raiding brought Buddhism spread to all around the world. That is my prayer.
Although any where, I do not want his status as pushy, I also do not want to be outstanding. I don't feel that he is higher than men, better people, have more intelligence. If I think so, that is complacent, as I have done. By the complacent, certain will not accomplishing anything. People should like "there is also real, as well as damaged." People have moral but like people have no morals, wisdom but I like a no-brainer, especially not to be complacent.
Once people are complacent while going to College, that great then became like the "Privy Council" that is fetid ("Privy Council" is composed of Chinese word "self" and the word "great" means the fetid). For one thing, so we should take advantage of the dynamics University Lu Tong only: No, not, not, not selfish, not self interest, not disappointed. We must follow his six principles. If unable to practice the Great Green Tones Just behold, even if you have the talent, you don't have the true Lily decorations. You mean even fluency such as flowing water, your unconscious mind, I also have no interest in anything. I only know the truth, not known for his crafty. Later on, whether people would also have to be honest, I do not think that there was something striking. Or ever since as you noted, go, you don't need to flaunt, reveal that he is pitching for class with second to none. The type of person that will not exist in Buddhism, early evening everything was a failure. So I say to you, in Buddhism to establish merit, definitely learning attitude of the major German stock please: no, not, not, not selfish, not self interest, not disappointed, like new right as of the primary leg of learning the Dharma.
If not, whether you have the instructors or to lose anymore, nor are any benefits whatsoever. Have you lied to people who can only lie be something, rather than be lied to lie long. So said: way to know your horse, long on known to people. Tu tu is what? It is focused on his own virtue. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.27/11/2013.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment