Sunday 30 October 2011

The child's mother clouds






When you see the Venerable Thich Thien Thuan teaching her the meaning of love through the theme of "clouds" I was really touched. He said his mother cried when her mother was certainly under a lot of pain the last tears flow. I have seen your mother cry ...


Mother cried a lot, then the commercial real mother and son very much hurt, but I do not know how to comfort her. I only know her and hugged her with tears.






Venerable Thich Thien Thuan at the Botanic Garden - Chicago 2006




Once upon a very poor family mother, grandfather of the family that goes back up, so I just made her grandmother has a father to raise five daughters, mother of six children rely on each other to live, but when her grandmother child's death in the United States, then things get really bad. When mother and three foreign patients aunt of the bay through which to feed foreign. There are times when your mother at the hospital alone, she cried a lot because just weeks ago mother and daughter walking along the ceremony "for her longevity," so that now the foreign sick. Mother told her that this time the foreign parent and child are happy at what she opened the door and count each full year of the new peace of mind then she went to bed. Now mother to Vietnam, her grandfather was told: "Although, we both child about, though not sad?" Foreign child replied: "sorry for, but know how now." My mother cried and asked her to take on with everyone but she does not agree, because she said there must be another year with his youngest daughter, as long as us through this child, the mother will return again. Any person who prepares the airport, I saw her standing behind foreign door looking for people to prepare, mother and daughter had run back hugging and crying a lot of foreign, so that all people are crying.


So that is now foreign to hospital bed, and before the external surface has opened my eyes, see with the presence of five daughters and external loss. Look at your mother's lecture about me, your mother was crying, crying so much, I also cried because her mother thought so sorry for your mother has lost a mother. Why did the unfortunate mother as such, the more I love you more. Besides the emotional rifts mother and sisters, some of the children were angry with each other aunt just left her alone in the middle people. Usually the last weekend home away from having to go to school. At dinner I felt very sad mood of the mother, the mother asked but not answered, the dark mother began to burn incense in the chair to sit down and ask her. Child's toddler son and his mother just had a conflict and the weeping mother told me: I try to learn to miss tomorrow if this mother is not well educated but to rely on ... I have cried at that time I just want to fall into the womb. Honestly I do not understand why the grandmother who lost the love between mother and sisters became so. From the day her mother crying every night were chanting in the temple, I think now only rely door to temple and Buddhist mother may be all sad. Tonight I go to her temple, as the mother to come home to the place of foreign and said: "Foreign Foreign remember much intact!" mother had kissed the picture of the foreign. Since your mother has a small child and looking very much like the Buddhist scriptures, but the tape is heard "MEANING LAN VU" and now I would love to hear the lecture "clouds" of Thay Thien Thuan, I have heard so many times but could not stop crying.






Venerable Thich Thien Thuan at the Botanic Garden - Chicago 2006




There is an evening when the children go to school to start listening to him lecture, I phoned home and told his mother: "Mom why her mother has the power of today's home? So now I really miss mother ... " Looks like to hear you say her crying, so I said: "Oh mother do not cry, you go home tomorrow and that". The next day the way home, I kissed her so much, I feel more and love you more, love more and more fathers of all children love this family.


Con thank me, because I have made ​​you a better understanding of her mother. I sincerely thank him and all he has made ​​very good lecture.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment