Monday 23 July 2012

ENEMY FORGIVENESS AND TOLERANCE.

Monday, 23 July 2012

 

Enemy Forgiveness and mercy
Enemy Forgiveness and mercy
Enemy Forgiveness and mercy

My life is not always happy, I have experienced many difficulties in life; however I still see tough times in my life are critical period in his life, through the times hard times that I have gained new experiences and learn new ideas.
enemies give us the best opportunity for us to practice patience, tolerance and forgiveness.
who betrayed me I know live help from established and more mature.
If you can help others, if not, at least I should not hurt other people.
What I do not want competition to give other people , as well as myself is not perfect, do not charge people.
The only way to get the static immortality that each of us needs mutual trust, mutual respect, mutual love and kindness with together this is the only way to neutralize hatred with love from. bi. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.( SRAMANERIKA,NOVICE-NUN ).VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUNS.( GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY ).AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.24/7/2012.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment