Wednesday 4 December 2013

Eighteen Great Vows.
1. Pray that if there is a situation of Bodhisattva in the third ten, in the middle of nowhere, turning all over France, but not as the Buddha, I swear does its Chief Justice.
2. Pray that if there is a Charm in the Sense of ten three-way, in the middle of nowhere, turning all over France, but not as the Buddha, I swear does its Chief Justice.
3. Pray that if there is a bar in the Ten directions of three years, in the middle of nowhere, turning all over France, but not as the Buddha, I swear does its Chief Justice.
4. that if there is a situation of surrender, in the Third World, which is not yet known as the Buddha, I swear does its Chief Justice.
5. Pray that if there is one person in ten of the world not yet known as the Buddha, I swear, not its Chief Justice.
6. that if there is a God, who, A-tu-la a Buddha, I swear, not its Chief Justice.
7. Pray that the world species of beast, if one species is not yet known as the Buddha, I swear, not its Chief Justice.
8. that in the world of hungry daemons, if there is a man not yet known as the Buddha, I swear, not its Chief Justice.
9. that in the world of hell, if there is a man not yet known as the Buddha, I swear, not its Chief Justice.
10. that in three, if these guys ever refuge with me, either, Who, A tu la, species, diving, animal, plant, the spirit world, the Dragon beast, demon spirit that has not the Buddha, I swear, not its Chief Justice.
11. Pray that all the blessed tribe that I enjoy seeing universal helpfulness, both countries for all beings in France.
12. that alone I get to bear off all their tribulations in France.
13. that I would be assigned to countless ghost, universal type of mind they would not believe the Dhamma, do them up with evil, direction, repentance, this page itself, the three jewels refuge, then finally as the Buddha.
14. Pray that all sentient beings, to see me, so just hearing my name, each playing mind Bodhi, mau DAC as the Buddha.
15. that always revered to Buddha, and practice every day lunch.
16. Prayer found enlightenment, universal life photographers have thoroughly.
17. in this life I will elect five labels, green pines, astronauts themselves in.
18. that all prayers are fulfilling achievements.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.5/12/2013.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment